name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's fine and all but tell me you didn't steal Jill's money for it at least.
I did the first time by accident thought it was a special render but I loaded and left it alone,I got all the money I want ... ;)

You don't have to be on any menu just keep tabs on the MC for us that sounds so much better than the other stuff :)
Is he important enough for that though...?Even with Quinn liking the guy,is it enough of a reason to spy on him...?

Which preview?
I`m seriously the only one who remembers it?It was one of the first previews for ep 3,I`m pretty sure N7 posted it

Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is he important enough for that though...?Even with Quinn liking the guy,is it enough of a reason to spy on him...?
Yeah we assume he is going to become a fully-fledged Dik member and she might want to know more about him without her giving anything away he is more likely to open up to Maya than what he is with Quinn, of course, you'd open up for her anyway :p

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I did the first time by accident thought it was a special render but I loaded and left it alone,I got all the money I want ... ;)
does it really change the dialogue if you don't take any money? :unsure: now that's attention to details

I`m seriously the only one who remembers it?It was one of the first previews for ep 3,I`m pretty sure N7 posted it
never seen it :confused:
but again i don't think the mystery is going to be that simple. remember in AL MC thought he knew what was going on, who were the bad guys and it turned out things were far more complex than what he initially thought

Yeah we assume he is going to become a fully-fledged Dik member and she might want to know more about him without her giving anything away he is more likely to open up to Maya than what he is with Quinn, of course, you'd open up for her anyway :p
umm you don't speak for my MC :p, he'll glady open up for both, there's enough space for Riona too if she wants to join in... seriously pls join :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i agree that she will propose it to Maya at some point but i don't think that's all there is to it. that conversation you mention happens right after they meet with the misterious character:

Q:Camila and Maya i think
R:If you say so Quinn
Q:...
R:Yeah i know
R:But you have to admit it was easier last year
Q:That was because of you Riona

what was easier last year? what role does the misterious man play? it doesn't make sense if it's just the menu.
Honestly I assumed they meant prostitution,hiding it,doing it...
The man wears the same pants as Burke,it`s either a hint or a fake out,I see no other reason to use the same asset,what role does that person play is a good question.Is he a customer?Is he blackmailing the girls - keep quiet in exchange for freebies?Maybe something else...I dont know

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
does it really change the dialogue if you don't take any money? :unsure: now that's attention to details
Yeah in that disgusting scene with Tybalt, she mentions that her money is missing if you steal and says nothing extra if you don't steal. It's an important decision considering it is shown on the final slide where all major choices are displayed.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh you know me so well:LOL:
Idk if she needs that,she`s pretty close with Tommy,MC is a freshman he won`t have access to serious info anytime soon,there`s a lot of other DiK`s that would be more usefull in that area...plus there are ways to extract information that would have been much,much more pleasant for her...:p

never seen it :confused:
but again i don't think the mystery is going to be that simple. remember in AL MC thought he knew what was going on, who were the bad guys and it turned out things were far more complex than what he initially thought
Yup Jill says that someone stole her money it will most likely play a role in the next ep.
That`s true about AL,there might be more than meets the eye.Derek`s conspiracy theory might be a subtle hint of things to come,sure but whatever theory we want to put out there it has to be in line with the story that we already have,it cannot contradict it;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh you know me so well:LOL:
Idk if she needs that,she`s pretty close with Tommy,MC is a freshman he won`t have access to serious info anytime soon,there`s a lot of other DiK`s that would be more usefull in that area...plus there are ways to extract information that would have been much,much more pleasant for her...:p
Who knows maybe stuff to use against the MC or who her competition is even though Maya is that, or she wants the MC for his fighting skills her very own hired muscle that she takes to bed every night ;)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
We don't know jack shit about Sarah either, besides why would you steal money to fuck her? wouldn't you rather dance with your favourite girl Sage?
I did i have 3 saves 1 where mc goes after Sage another where i go with Sarah and the other leaving the party and go with Maya. in 2 of those i needed the money 1 was with Sarah and the other after maya event i need to buy Josie flower with Jill money.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who knows maybe stuff to use against the MC or who her competition is even though Maya is that, or she wants the MC for his fighting skills her very own hired muscle that she takes to bed every night ;)
She has that already,even if someone rejected her offer,there`s still the shower incident,she had access to his phone,other than fucking with him she did not use it against him.As for fighting she did not have a chance to witness him fighting so it`s safe to assume she does not know that he can fight.
I can`t get behind the jelous angle because,first she offers him the services of the girls and second just look at her,she`s confident,powerfull,attractive,she has at least enough money....she`s not the clingy,jelous type :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes