laliandra

May 2, 2019
You didn't ask me, but I can confirm that: HELL YES IT WAS WORTH IT!

I also stole Jill's money, because I need that cash.
yeah, i'd like to think MC as a modern kind of Robin Hood, redistributing the riches :devilish:

Sage
than there`s nothing with the tattoed chick
There`s new pledge Quinn isn`t interested in
Dawe`s gf is not taking money for her services...
so you're saying Quinn is not only the cook but also part of the menu :sneaky:
i hope you can unlock her if you're a loyal customer :love:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i agree that she will propose it to Maya at some point but i don't think that's all there is to it. that conversation you mention happens right after they meet with the misterious character:

Q:Camila and Maya i think
R:If you say so Quinn
Q:...
R:Yeah i know
R:But you have to admit it was easier last year
Q:That was because of you Riona

what was easier last year? what role does the misterious man play? it doesn't make sense if it's just the menu.
OH yeah I forgot about that mysterious person that was in the bathroom with Quinn and Riona, likely the mastermind behind everything.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
so you're saying Quinn is not only the cook but also part of the menu :sneaky:
i hope you can unlock her if you're a loyal customer :love:
God dammit,she`s so above everyone else that I forgot that she`s also a HoT :p

So it's doubtful she was one of the pledges that was there with Maya? interesting I wonder what the deal is here maybe she has another use for this one :unsure:
Or she`s just not interested in her...I mean she says to Camila that it`s not for everyone

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i thought Heather was part of the HOTS based on this

View attachment 357879

but now i realize we never actually see her face so who knows :unsure:

i hope we get to bang the blonde chick, mostly to show Tommy who's boss. also wouldn't mind getting a shot at the nerd's gf, she's a cutie

View attachment 357882

what the hell throw in John Boy gf while we're at it, we might as well go all in :ROFLMAO:
Someone was wondering if Heather was a HOT or not, well we didn’t really know, until recently

View attachment 358030

Look at her Name, @ HOTHeather

There’s our answer
So, I think we have the first plothole? As we know, all HOTs were in their official outfits during CUM-petition, but Heather wasn't. I mean, she is obviously senior or at least 3rd year student so maybe uniforms are not mandatory for them?
Nice catch, CAznable!

Btw. I didn't notice Magnars GF at the party before.

Is Heather the first HOT we've met that, seemingly, isn't a prostitute? :unsure:
I think it's too early to tell. We don't know anything about her except she's with Tommy. Also, we don't know how that prostitution ring works - maybe just first and second-year students?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or she`s just not interested in her...I mean she says to Camila that it`s not for everyone
That's very generous of her maybe she can do the same with Maya

giphyrrrv.gif

Same. Never expected a nerdy girl like her to attend such parties. Maybe she's not as innocent as we think...
It's that silver hair of hers I'm sure someone else has that colour :unsure:;)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yep that's magnar girl. So she could be a Hot member in disguise. She was sent by Magnar to spy at that cumpetition.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Magnar was partying with Tommy in that darkroom. only Dikmembers where allowed in that's why they put Jacob on guard duty. The first time i saw Magnar i knew this guy was badass. He could put Tommy and Chad to shame, You have to be, if you want to survive those many Wedgies. :whistle:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's very generous of her maybe she can do the same with Maya

View attachment 358065

It's that silver hair of hers I'm sure someone else has that colour :unsure:;)
We gonna keep runnin` that circle till the last episode huh :LOL:
Working under assumption that Quinn wants Maya in the menu and nothing else:

Does Quinn need Maya?No,she has girls working for her.Maya wasn`t invited or scouted by Quinn.
Does Maya need Quinn?In her mind,yes.Maya comes to Quinn in hopes of her tuition being payed,when asked by MC,will she stop,Maya replies,out of her free will,no.
I kinda wish she would just leave the HoT`s so I could cherish my Quinn in peace and harmony,this thing is fucking with my zen
1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes