HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Well, Magnar uses the "asshole MC" model, he might be the brains behind all the HOTs/DIKs stuff as it was theorized a couple of thousands of pages ago.
Then buying a soda for a nerd, and then helping the nerd in the math class was not pointless and can earn some relation points with the main villain? Though no flags are present for nerds RP.

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Who knows maybe stuff to use against the MC or who her competition is even though Maya is that, or she wants the MC for his fighting skills her very own hired muscle that she takes to bed every night ;)
Quinn might be more interested in MC if she knew that he knows how to fight however I don't think she does, unless a camera picked up the fight with the Jocks.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Damn really third wheeled Dere- I mean Steven.
Rumor has it Rene gave the dildo he got from Steven to him, and then he gave it to Chad and then Chad threw it at the DIK house and then Quinn found it and sent it back to Steven (she supplied the drugs for the Amsterdam trip) and that is the circle of life.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So, I think we have the first plothole? As we know, all HOTs were in their official outfits during CUM-petition, but Heather wasn't. I mean, she is obviously senior or at least 3rd year student so maybe uniforms are not mandatory for them?
Nice catch, CAznable!
We all must work together and help each other to solve this game, as members of the Autocracy of Maya, you and I understand this well, as our foundation is built upon understanding and togetherness

1564434814656.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So, I think we have the first plothole? As we know, all HOTs were in their official outfits during CUM-petition, but Heather wasn't. I mean, she is obviously senior or at least 3rd year student so maybe uniforms are not mandatory for them?
Nice catch, CAznable!

Btw. I didn't notice Magnars GF at the party before.

I think it's too early to tell. We don't know anything about her except she's with Tommy. Also, we don't know how that prostitution ring works - maybe just first and second-year students?
All I know is that she's a rude cunt and I wanna backhand the shit out of her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Word spreading of MC beating Jock ass should do some serious good for his rep around the school. Would be even better if there was video evidence
It would do some serious bad for his health though.How do you think guys calling themselves Alpha-Alpha-Alpha would react to spread of such rumors?They would execute him...in public.
Anyone have a clue on which week of august the next update is releasing?
Not even the author knows such things

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes