Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Word spreading of MC beating Jock ass should do some serious good for his rep around the school. Would be even better if there was video evidence
Not Dawe we need to kick down chad to do some serious rep improvements.. Like Jacob mentioned to Tommy no one cares about Dawe.. :love: :devilish: So you kicked down Dawe big deal no cares about that cuck freak. Why do you think everyone was all over Aerilith to begin with ??

btw not even Aerilith cares about Dawe why do you think she was all over everyone else ?? :devilish:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But...errr .. MC gets the spoils, right? We get Aerilith that souns like lilith or macbeth or cumeth or
arabeth ... that should be one debauchery episode in itself ... I deem it The rit of Air Lilith - demoness of rock ... preacher to the hard ... conjurer of advantageous mojo ... harem herder;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It says passion and go team on the side of the closet.

So obviously she is going to the HOT initiation, and when MC saves her they will get passionate *wink wink* :p:sneaky:

I also just noticed the calendar says 2017, interesting to know when this takes place. (assuming that is a calendar)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I actually love it when that happens cause its a good distraction from my daily anxiety and bullshit
But every holy day here are written more than 10-15 pages ; so i think that you find the complete cure to heal your anxiety :) ; So i think that iy can be good to begin to ask ask people to pledge the thread:ROFLMAO: ,because we have also the special property to help people with some health disease.... The BaDik Miracle ....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes