Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Are there HOT outfits I don't remember? Because the one I remember didn't have any socks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbf Maya and Camilla are not full pledged HOTs yet. They aren't entitled to wear their uniform, so maybe they want Maya to dress up for some other initiation just like how the DIKs have hell week to prove themselves?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Something bothered me for a while now: stealing from Jill, a member of Alpha and Omega, is a negative action with yet unforeseen consequences while stealing from Maya (money on her board), who is looking for ways to pay her tuition, doesn't have negative consequences. Am I missing something here?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Something bothered me for a while now: stealing from Jill, a member of Alpha and Omega, is a negative action with yet unforeseen consequences while stealing from Maya (money on her board), who is looking for ways to pay her tuition, doesn't have negative consequences. Am I missing something here?
Jill isn't a member of Alpha and Omega as Fraternity's are males only. But as a fellow rich kid she associates with them, even living in the mansion. Oddly enough I don't think we've seen another rich girl besides her.

We don't know the circumstances regarding the money we can take (or not) as with Jill if you take her money she tells Tybalt that her money was stolen indicating consequences with her in future dialogue and in the end of episode recap it shows weather or not you took her money, where as in Maya's case taking money in her room doesn't mean much as it isn't shown at the end of the episode. Plus during the conversation you have with her at the cafe you can choose to cover the bill, so I'd like to think she payed us back.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait what you stole from Maya? :oops: don't steal any of there money it's not going to end well, besides there are easier ways around this to getting more money ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Then MC would have to beat their asses... in public.
Last time he tried he got sucker punched and ko-ed and Chad wasn`t even involved but sure go for it
12.gif

Wait what you stole from Maya? :oops: don't steal any of there money it's not going to end well, besides there are easier ways around this to getting more money ;)
She`s got magic money that keep reapiring every single day...hmmm why can`t she use that trick with her tuition?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She`s got magic money that keep reapiring every single day...hmmm why can`t she use that trick with her tuition?
Oh don't be silly you of all people should know why :p if she could perform this simple trick with her tuition we wouldn't have her trying to join up with the Hot's instead we have to suffer and worry about what could happen to Maya :LOL:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
This is Maya getting dressed for a class :p that's your caption. ;)
Maybe she's taking after her brother and is going topless to all classes from here on. :p

I think the money appearing on Maya's board all the time is a bug.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes