drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You need to find an egg. Take that egg to the graveyard at midnight. Dig the hole in the oldest grave and put it there while singing "Baby" by Justin Bieber. Head home and don't forget to wash your hands - first, you must wash left one. Then you should turn on your computer, log in F95Zone and check my signature.

Voila!
you forgot the sacrifice of the chicken that the egg came from, on top of the grave that the eggs in, representing the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sage only wins in your mind. There are about 3-4 better options than Sage :p

And here I thought you were to busy looking at her wardrobe :rolleyes::p
Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto Eerie Entity

oh really is it Waifu Wars time? do i have to tell who is truly the best girl and why

1. Sage reason why the developers hates redheads as common proof of last game and this game theres a Redhead bimbo and Sage who obsesses over her boyfriend when all the other girls have better personalities Sage must be protected Sage is far better in Becoming A Rockstar aka Rosa

Gwinb777

2. Bella shes the only girl who is a tsundere and doesnt secretly love the main character but we 25% melted the ice queens heart with the render i show alot so ill just stick with this render

370237_368451_special_render_bella2.jpg

3. Maya best current girlfriend material and has a depressing backstory and probably was tickled by her dad without consent she is the reason why you currently forget about Josy is Josy is a discount Maya

name88

4. Quinn well many not believe this but i actually like this character out of all the girls as in i love to hate her but still love her villainess character Mormont and name88 you sure corrupted me well but i just want to tie up to her bed and tickling her silly as pay back for stealing my v-card

look how smug she is about stealing what couldve been my first time with Sage Bella or Maya

screenshot0049.png

5. Jill i like her her alot but shes overly meme in this thread so i kinda dont like her until i play the game

lialialia202020

best side girls imo are Jade and Riona but i love all the hot girls

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes