DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I was trying so hard to swoon Sally, such a shame you can't have relations with her.......................yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then again, maybe that's DPC's way of torturing us
I assume her and Magnar were just intended as comic relief in the beginning but the constant Sally simping from players made DPC include her as a side girl at least. Glad we made that happen.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
you are right, it could be, we know that MC has stopped following Zoey, it is not said otherwise
even if MC in the world of social there has entered only in college, with the similar Instagram and Tinder

I still don't see why Zoey should be a threat, at most a temptation
I can handle MC still having some lingering feelings for Zoey to create some discomfort and drama in the story, but if DPC actually makes us watch him cheat with Zoey on our LI of choice without us players having a say in the it... I'll be pissed, ngl.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think the old memory leak issue is back. The game crashes within 10-20 or so seconds after opening it. Managed to load a save and it crashed before the refresher is over.

and no, I don't use any mods.
Something tells me it's not the issue... although it can't be denied that some memory leak is happening... :WutFace:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
E8 Pack Quest locations.

The episode 8 Pack Quest is available during the dorm party free roam.

NB: hotspots are bright pink, bar an orange one. Additional arrow added to one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pack Quest locations for previous episodes:
Episode 7
Goddamn, I clicked that rooster remnants like crazy, and nothing happened. I wanted to take it down. Sad....

Reactions: ename144 and Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can handle MC still having some lingering feelings for Zoey to create some discomfort and drama in the story, but if DPC actually makes us watch him cheat with Zoey on our LI of choice without us players having a say in the it... I'll be pissed, ngl.
after forcing us to choose doesn't make much sense

MC surrounded by beautiful girls and interested in him has decided (not always, but I would say in the great part of the marches) that he believes is the girl with whom he wants to be serious about.

that a forgotten girl from the past makes him fall apart is not believable, but then why would Zoey be interested in MC?

then of course we don't know Zoey's last name so it could be anyone really, even Sage's blood sister (and with DPC that's what I expect, random and unmotivated kinship)

Last edited:
May 13, 2019
You need to switch renderer either via Shift+g or use this file (goes into the game's "game" folder:
Didn't work, but even if it did... why didn't Ren'Py put this into the SDK itself? It shouldn't crash upon start. Makes no sense to go from working versions to a crashing every time version with no documentation about it. I think this is a bug or complication with macOS and 7.4.10.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, even if many theories about this game can be interesting, this on is rather not possible. Well, maybe if Nora was pregnant when she was 13 years old (if her age in Swyper was correct) ;)
Remember that Ida she tried to cheat on the MC once so if a woman lies about her age it is not something new in this world...
swyper_ida_profile.jpg swyper_micha_profile.jpg swyper_ida_profile_zoomed.jpg swyper_ida_pic2_zoomed.jpg swyper_ida_pic1_zoomed.jpg

And as Leon said
screenshot0200.png

;)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yes I've seen those issues in ep 8. If you noticed, there are also problems with some textures in Ep 8. I remember a sofa with really visible rendering errors that form a sort of big patch in the middle of surface. The bras of the girls most of the times have an unrealistic deviation when they reach the shoulders. Maya skin texture is very very bad but maybe it's the same one since ep 1 (it has always been bad, probably the only way to fix that would be post production in Photoshop, but that's an extra passage that DPC never did, for lack of time I guess).
The dialogues are lacking or missing in the sex scenes. Honestly I expected better in the Bella scene. The rooster replies are fewer than ep 7 (I've opened the files a few minutes ago). He dedicated a lot of efforts to animations but I really prefer better dialogues and eroticism in the scenes than short animations that do not add that much value, I use my brain to animate :). That development time could be better used in my opinion and for my tastes. But at DPC defence, it seems many people nowadays do pretend a lot of animations in a game, so he has to provide them if he wants big money.
I really don't get the desire for these 2 second loops. They rarely look natural. Some of the body parts move. Other parts look like they are made of concrete. The only animations that I ever really found interesting. Were kissing ones from early on in Milfy City. There were a couple between Linda and the MC that were pretty hot. And the BJ she gives him in his bedroom. That's it. The rest have never worked for me. I agree that a good still render and my own imagination works better for me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
question for everyone:

did it occur to any of you that the choice of Sage or Bella was automatic?

with Maya&Josy and Jill the choice was automatic, there wasn't the option "others". and i've read that it depends on the crossing of the different paths, i doubt that with Bella and Sage it's possible.

they are in fact the two most complex love stories, so I wouldn't be surprised at all

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Jade's rejection was so forced and rushed, there's no reason MC couldn't have met her face to face before telling her he didn't want to continue the relationship and tried to end it amicably rather than telling her to fuck off through the phone because we found someone else instead
Agreed. He could even have done it through a call, y'know like he does with Bella.

Need the drama, though. She being vengeful against you is the route DPC wants to take, I imagine.

I love that if you choose Sage you're basically saying: "I don't want to fuck you anymore, give me your daughter to fuck, instead."

DarthDamo

Aug 11, 2017
Feeling a bit conflicted about the latest episode. The episode was great but I don't like how DPC is forcing you to limit your interactions with others in future episodes and choose "one girl". Is there still a path to be able to be a player and continue with everyone(or most people)?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
question for everyone:

with Maya&Josy and Jill the choice was automatic, there wasn't the option "others". and i've read that it depends on the crossing of the different paths, i doubt that with Bella and Sage it's possible.

they are in fact the two most complex love stories, so I wouldn't be surprised at all
That's cool to know, I haven't taken a look so deeply at the code.

But I think someone said, in this thread, that he had Sage and Others as a choice. And he chose Others.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Something tells me it's not the issue... although it can't be denied that some memory leak is happening... :WutFace:
Can't confirm that on my end. Game's been open for like 3 hours with lots of save switching. Currently using 1.1 GB of memory.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How the fuck is about ~4000 pages of this thread nothing but Aunty Jill, evil twin Josephine and Sage being the MC's sister/gunman on the grassy knoll but I’m the only fucker talking about Bianca being related to Miranda (Lynette's friend from the diary flashback).

They’re the same model with a different haircut and wear the same necklace (prominently). But no, let's have more pages debating whether the root structure on Jamie's new plant is proof the MC's mother is secretly Derek in a wig and he's going to inherit the Royce fortune after he marries Jill's horse.

You are not the only one to have noticed it. I thought about posting that as well but this little bothersome thing called "real life" got in the way. ;)

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That's cool to know, I haven't taken a look so deeply at the code.

But I think someone said, in this thread, that he had Sage and Others as a choice. And he chose Others.
I think it's much more simple than that.
If you're on a DIK or neutral scale, you get the "Others" option. If you're a CHICK you don't.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Dude, this theory is critical to adding further enjoyment to fucking Sage in Tybalt's bed.

Plus, we need to fuck with Tybalt in as many ways as possible.
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's mom
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's love interest (one sided that it is)
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's step-sister in Tybalt's bed
  • And before this game is over, the mc will figuratively fuck Tybalt's dad (the evil Burke)
:cool:

Plus it's not insane, there's a degree of (anecdotal) evidence pointing to Tybalt and Sage being siblings.
Yeah, Remember never was a Joke :BootyTime: but we never thought that she was adopted but hey but it has the same result which is what matters

Reactions: shazba

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Didn't work, but even if it did... why didn't Ren'Py put this into the SDK itself? It shouldn't crash upon start. Makes no sense to go from working versions to a crashing every time version with no documentation about it. I think this is a bug or complication with macOS and 7.4.10.
Ren'Py 7.4 causes problem with older/integrated graphic cards, in other words, hardware compatibility. In such cases, the game would run, but the graphics would go haywire. The file cold_arctus posted is a workaround to this.
The problem you are facing might be of a different nature. I'm still on Mojave, so I can't say anything more useful I'm afraid.

Reactions: Meushi

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
question for everyone:

I had Sage, Bella & others as options once on a DIK path. Never had the "others" option on a Chick & Neutral paths despite the fact I still banged 3-4 side girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes