DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I kind of skimmed through this gameplay. Does anyone know who may be pregnant?
No one knows for sure. We do know that it isn't the MC's, barring any immaculate conception that is written in, cause some have done playthru's where the MC doesn't have sex at all and the image still appears.

All other theories are speculation at this point. Personally I'm guessing it's Heather. When she and Tommy are bickering at the breakfast table, she seemed to react when he mentions her period. Granted, this is the thinnest of straws to grasp at but I'm going with this as a working theory until more information is revealed.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I kind of skimmed through this gameplay. Does anyone know who may be pregnant?
My guess would be Jammie's feminist gf. Since they were together again at the party and he was so worried last time if she got pregnant. This may be it this time, just the more reasons for them to be stuck together now, unfortunately, i feel bad for him.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
No one knows for sure. We do know that it isn't the MC's, barring any immaculate conception that is written in, cause some have done playthru's where the MC doesn't have sex at all and the image still appears.

All other theories are speculation at this point. Personally I'm guessing it's Heather. When she and Tommy are bickering at the breakfast table, she seemed to react when he mentions her period. Granted, this is the thinnest of straws to grasp at but I'm going with this as a working theory until more information is revealed.
Yeah, that's exactly why I thought it was Heather. It seems like DPC put the Heather-Tommy drama in a spotlight so it kinda makes sense, but I also read another interesting idea here that it'll be a part of another flashback with the MC's family, so it could be his mom's.

Reactions: DavDR

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
I am very ignorant in this subject, but were there pregnancy tests commercialized 20years ago, because that test kit looks very modern to me?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Also I guess the mansion repair style minigame will be a recurring thing. Rusty said that he will want MCs help for planning and economy. I'm personally not a big fan of all these minigames in general but I get it, it stretches the playtime for comparatively little effort, so whatever.
The mini-game in the mansion was interesting, but it will need to be redone so that it does not get bored. As I remember, DPC in discord said that the mini-game will be in episode 9.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am very ignorant in this subject, but were there pregnancy tests commercialized 20years ago, because that test kit looks very modern to me?
The designs change according to the manufacturer, I do not think it has changed much

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Introduction, flashback, interlude are 3 different things

For example I put it this way

The introduction appears at the beginning of a song and lasts from 5 to 15 seconds, in it you can use the melody, harmony or a phrase, and the objective is to capture the attention of the listener and go into the song.

Instead the interlude is a musical bridge. This can be a very useful extra element in songs, because it links two parts of the song, building a harmony between the two and with it you can generate the maximum climax of the song.

Flashback narrative technique used in cinema and literature that consists of inserting sequences referring to a past time in the linear development of the action.
I still don't think that the Interlude will be so big that it will somehow affect the development. Moreover, I think it will be released this year or in January. It will be a linear and simple story with a couple of simple animations and scenes.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, many countries even had running water and electricity from wall sockets at that time. :KEK:

I'm just kidding of course but it's just funny how "20 years ago" sounds like a really long time but also Usher and Missy Elliott and Alicia Keys were in the charts and lots of people had Nokia cell phones.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I still don't think that the Interlude will be so big that it will somehow affect the development. Moreover, I think it will be released this year or in January. It will be a linear and simple story with a couple of simple animations and scenes.
Even DPC says that

It's comforting to know that Season 3 will be like pushing the reset button on the file size. So, the next download will be significantly smaller, and I will provide patches again in the future.
I do not think it will come out this year, probably DPC will start working in December but it would come out sooner than the other chapters

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Yes, many countries even had running water and electricity from wall sockets at that time. :KEK:

I'm just kidding of course but it's just funny how "20 years ago" sounds like a really long time but also Usher and Missy Elliott and Alicia Keys were in the charts and lots of people had Nokia cell phones.
I remember that during my school time almost 20 years ago I had the old Sony Ericsson phone ;) THAT'S OLD :KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Even DPC says that

I do not think it will come out this year, probably DPC will start working in December but it would come out sooner than the other chapters
DPC has already started work on season 3. The above quote does not say anything about when the interlude will be released.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
So I finished my Sage-path episode 8 playthrough (loved it) and got back to my fresh Maya+Josy playthrough and noticed something eerie. I don't know if it has been discussed before but it seems that something is going to happen to Riona. There is this blue truck that seems to follow her. In the first picture you can even see someone's legs before disappearing when Quinn arrives. The same truck can be seen again at the end of episode 8 passing by Riona and she notices it. That got me thinking: there were more than one people that followed Riona when she said that she feels like she's being watched. One is the stalker which we got rid off and the other are the people in the truck (probably Vinny or someone that works for him?). So yeah, I expect something fucked up to happen to Riona in the future.
Undercover cops in the van
I'm afraid those are not cops and I can only hope nothing bad will happen to Riona. :(
I supposed cops as well at first, with Lily being an undercover agent (and she got the information about Vinny's name from Tommy in a very subtle way).
But if those aren't cops, and Lily is involved, she could be part of a rival gang or mob.
Lily is collecting information from inside while others cops/mobsters are following Riona, because she's the one that deals drug in the streets.
In case of mobs, the same people could have stolen from Quinn in a past episode. But I think that robbery was made by Vinny, it seems to me both wear a similar attire, I just have to confront with the robbery images (episode 6 maybe?) but at the end of episode 8 he has got a hoodie and jeans, as the robber did.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes