Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yep Tommy wants MC either dead or fail the Hellweek he will make us do stuff witch could cause MC severe harm like Fucking Sage in public so chad would find out.. I think Jacob and rusty seem pretty decent compare to other dik members.
Well, at some point he will discover our affair with Josy. I wonder what kind of weird shit will go down after that... That's definitely an episode final lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Melody. Play Melody, you will not regret it.
im like an hour or two in. One question i have - does it follow the typical story structure ? ( Intro, problem introduction, development, climax, epilogue, etc) or is it more like milfy city where its not going towards a specific direction

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yep Tommy wants MC either dead or fail the Hellweek he will make us do stuff witch could cause MC severe harm like Fucking Sage in public so chad would find out.. I think Jacob and rusty seem pretty decent compare to other dik members.
I don't think he can legally force someone to have sex with another person, that'd be way too extreme and wouldn't work if the other person denied. Hell Week is gonna be crazy but should still fall in the realm of realistic possibility.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
im like an hour or two in. One question i have - does it follow the typical story structure ? ( Intro, problem introduction, development, climax, epilogue, etc) or is it more like milfy city where its not going towards a specific direction
Story structure, without getting into spoilers Mr. Dots makes his game quite vanilla heavy so don't expect anything crazy/bad to happen to the characters. Also there is NO harem route. Banging every girl separately will lead you to a bad game over scene. MC insinuates this in internal dialogue. If you want more than 1 girl make another save for that girl.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
didn't play last 2 patches but it has a story, unlike Milfy City it makes sense. You can symphatize with them and you will also have hard time while choosing who to be with. Story was quite good and Melody is damn too good.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Story structure, without getting into spoilers Mr. Dots makes his game quite vanilla heavy so don't expect anything crazy/bad to happen to the characters. Also there is NO harem route. Banging every girl separately will lead you to a bad game over scene. MC insinuates this in internal dialogue. If you want more than 1 girl make another save for that girl.
Went for a harem route till 0.10, didn't have that bad consequences, does the game punish you for harem route now in the latest content?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
In fairness, I stand up for most girls on here but Maya especially got to protect her from the evil followers of Quinn :p

View attachment 358891

number two: we, the evilocracy of Quinn, are Maya's number one and true supporters. unlike the false prophets disguised as Maya's followers we do not judge her, we accept her no matter what. whatever road she chooses we will always have her back (oh what a back she has :p)

we know it's only a matter of time til Maya embraces her inner Quinness, and when that time comes we hope you'll see and accept your past mistakes. lay down your sword Mormont, abandon your false claims, and you'll be welcomed with open arms to the Quinndom.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Mormont knows better then to fall for Quinn’s tricks
Siding with Quinn is siding with Evil
Do not insult Mormont’s intelligence by trying to lure him to your side, for he is a just and noble man, who has not chosen a main girl, because he likes them all, and I respect him greatly for it
Stay strong Mormont and thank you for defending my lady Maya

1564534532616.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes