Dec 19, 2019
Damn Derek is annoying as fuck, he turned his own room into a weird bar and now he decided to invade our room. He has his moments, but I think his stupidity is getting boring. :|
Funny that you think that, because I think totally the opposite. Derek is my favorite character, for me without him BaDIK would be 30% worse and in this episode 8 his jokes were superb. What worries me now is if this pregnancy test is Ashley's and Derek is the father, because I think he would have to drop out of college.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Funny that you think that, because I think totally the opposite. Derek is my favorite character, for me without him BaDIK would be 30% worse and in this episode 8 his jokes were superb. What worries me now is if this pregnancy test is Ashley's and Derek is the father, because I think he would have to drop out of college.
I prefer the somewhat serious Derek when he switches to the Maya defense mode. :)

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
To be honest, sometimes Derek can be a little annoying... but that's the best part of him.
DrPinkCake really knows how to make the "Best friend" character (in AL it was Liam, now Derek, if he ever will start a new game, I'm sure that the new "Best friend" will be awesome). :D

dim29dim

Jul 27, 2019
I unlocked vault last night plus some other renders from classes. Today they disappeared and I can't unlock vault again since it's telling me that reward is unlocked. Did this happen to someone else as well? I hope it gets fixed on next patch.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Personally i don't think Dik will end on such a depressing note like AL did but i could see it end on a Bittersweet one

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
no, she's 32. she's mc's upcoming science professor.
Nah, I don't buy it. I mean, upcoming professor, sure - but the age? I think she lied and did a little mathematical adjustment there looking for younger meat. I'd wager she's got another decade or more past what she advertised, which is why her flings tend to be one-offs. No real chance for folks to uncover the truth that way.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Is it true that the woman with the huge jugs from the app is Maya and Derek's mom?
No, that's just some speculation from some of the hornier horn dogs. Personally I think she's just Bella 2.0 and was thrown in to pander to the Patrons.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Nah, I don't buy it. I mean, upcoming professor, sure - but the age? I think she lied and did a little mathematical adjustment there looking for younger meat. I'd wager she's got another decade or more past what she advertised, which is why her flings tend to be one-offs. No real chance for folks to uncover the truth that way.
what would be the point of that, except a dumb asspull by dpc to make her derek's mother or something equally egregious? not that he isn't capable of that. might as well say she's madame in a wig and a body-wide layer of foundation to hide the spots.

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Gonna predict both Rusty and Tommy gonna turn on the MC and get him kicked out of the DIKs in season 3

Rusty due to him finding out he's a Burgmeister (might find the diary in the MC's room), and Tommy because he'll resent the leadership role taken by the MC

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well the easy answer would be that's mostly Quinn, but I think while selling, using drugs and prostitution makes you to be a criminal in most places, it doesn't necessary mean that you are not a nice person. :p
My definition of nice person is Jill, that would help others without asking anything in return. The HOTs are hot, funny and attractive, but most of them are not exactly nice with the other HOTs, or other people, unless they have a reason for being... like having a magic cock, like the MC has :ROFLMAO: .

But about the pills, maybe you actually have something. Now that I remember, Quinn says that she was actually selling sugar pills instead of birth control pills to Dawe. I don´t think that even her would be such a great bitch to sell sugar pills instead of birth control pills to another girl, but... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
At this point everything is possible
if I am not mistaken during the swyper convos she talks about her "future children" or something like that meaning she doesn't have any kids I'd have to do another play through to make sure and check but I am pretty sure (cause I had the same thought as well of Nora being Maya's and Dereks Mom) but then thought about it and I doubt seriously she is.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
If Sally is pregnant she can't be very far along, and if I remember right the Doctors don't mind mild alcohol use until later in the pregnancy.
I think maybe is Heather the pregnant one. For Dr Pinkcake would be a good dramatic plotline if the couple that is always fighting, Heather and Tommy, are forced to take their relationship seriously or break up, they struggle, Heather wants to have the child, Tommy says that they have an open relationship and probably he´s not the father... but at the end they do the right thing, have the child and etcetera. But the theory of Quinn selling sugar pills instead of birth control pills to Sally and Sally being pregnant would be terrific. For sure, she knows how to play a good prank :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
My definition of nice person is Jill, that would help others without asking anything in return. The HOTs are hot, funny and attractive, but most of them are not exactly nice with the other HOTs, or other people, unless they have a reason for being... like having a magic cock, like the MC has :ROFLMAO: .

But about the pills, maybe you actually have something. Now that I remember, Quinn says that she was actually selling sugar pills instead of birth control pills to Dawe. I don´t think that even her would be such a great bitch to sell sugar pills instead of birth control pills to another girl, but... :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Of course, Jill is the epitome of niceness, so she is an extreme example, but I don't think the HOTs are that bad. They are actually quite nice when people don't judge them and/or know how to have fun. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes