J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Now that I think about it, the pregnant one probably is Arieth. Quinn is selling sugar pills instead of birth control pills to Dawe because he uses them like doping. But maybe he gives them to Arieth too, since she´s his oficial girlfriend... So she is fucking with everything around with a dick thinking that she´s in birth control, when she´s just consuming sugar... Makes sense?

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Of course, Jill is the epitome of niceness, so she is an extreme example, but I don't think the HOTs are that bad. They are actually quite nice when people don't judge them and/or know how to have fun. :)
Again, some of them are spreading a rumor about the free tuition in order of manipulating girls to prostitute themselves... That´s not nice. ;)

Reactions: JohnDelfino

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Tbh tho it's unlikely i wouldn't be surprised nor really that mad if he just kept working on this game for as long as he could
The only real problem with this game is six+ months between updates. If there were an update every couple of months, for example, I would be happy if the dev continues this game for years and years, even if there are things in the plot I think don´t have a lot of sense. I really enjoy this game more than any other of the genre, and I have created this account to be able to talk about it here.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
My definition of nice person is Jill, that would help others without asking anything in return. The HOTs are hot, funny and attractive, but most of them are not exactly nice with the other HOTs, or other people, unless they have a reason for being... like having a magic cock, like the MC has :ROFLMAO: .

But about the pills, maybe you actually have something. Now that I remember, Quinn says that she was actually selling sugar pills instead of birth control pills to Dawe. I don´t think that even her would be such a great bitch to sell sugar pills instead of birth control pills to another girl, but... :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Jill has become my fav so far as far as a decent story is concerned, I feel like the HOTs are a product of late teen to early 20s young ladies that are in an environment where they are in charge of themselves and dont care I am sure deep down they have feelings, even Quinn if you push hard enough but its mostly them just reacting to living with different women under one roof, and Quinn not giving Sally actual bc pills would probably be typical Quinn although I don't feel like she would go thaaaat far.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
For sure the pregnant girl is someone who has sex in the game regardless MC, since the scene happens anyway. So it can't be any of the LI's.
And I hope none of the side girls, because if one of them is pregnant, the anti-NTR movement in this thread will set the thread on fire

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
For sure the pregnant girl is someone who has sex in the game regardless MC, since the scene happens anyway. So it can't be any of the LI's.
For my playthroughs the only girl it could be if it is the MC's is Sarah, during the special takeout after the shots minigame there is no option to pull out

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Jill has become my fav so far as far as a decent story is concerned,
I like Jill´s plotline, although sometimes is too sugary for my taste. The scene of the picnic, with the horse and all... :cautious: But the scene of the concert, the one of the dinner with her friends, and the sex scene asking the MC if he´s her boyfriend at the end, are great, if you like romance, like me.

About Quinn, as I said in a previous comment, I think that her sugar pills instead of birth control are the cause of the pregnancy. Dr Pinkacke wrote that line of dialogue for something, I´m sure. But I don´t think that even her would sell fake birth control pills to another woman. Arieth got them from Dawe, and now she´s pregnant. I think is a good theory.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Tbh tho it's unlikely i wouldn't be surprised nor really that mad if he just kept working on this game for as long as he could
The only problem would be the downloading issue most players have
That leaves;

Elena, Heather, Arieth, Ashley, Sally, Wendy or Dani.

am I missing someone?

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Anybody has any idea where the "transferable" save files for season 3 is kept?
There in the RenPy.
Inside that folder will be next one called "Persistent"
There you should have a folder for "Being a DIK, where all the saves for the next season will be waiting.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes