Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I must say amazing game :)
good story
so i try my first play true till the end and i was full chick dunno it was right ore wrong but thats my nature
am not realy into partys and drugs and so on

so i had 4 girls that i like jose maya jill and bella that rest i don't care much
bummer that i need to join the diks to get a room
but still i keep going chick ansers

and i my few if am going full party animal how will the relationship be with my father and jose ??
family comes first no mater what and i don't wanna upset my father and jose

and bella i think she have a very big heart
first time she help me when i was so drunk she is a amazing woman

am not sure but maby she wil save me again and kick some jocks ass
and if i can make bella smile it will melt my heart

stil am very new to this kind of games so i really dunno if i take the right path ?
but i must say its a amazing game and i realy love to see more :)

sorry for my english

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
omg.. 812 pages about what?
812 pages about: Needing help in DIKs party. Asking for update status. Waifu wars. Theories and discussion. Polls. Hating Tommy and Tybalt. Wondering if something bad will happen to Maya. Jill's hymen. How much of a villain Quinn is. Justifying Quinn's actions. Forming alliances. Converting other people to an alliance. Jill being best girl. Burke being the mastermind. Whether or not you should steal money. Maya being transgender. Bella being an underage mother. Lesbian Josy and Maya. Chad being gay. And finally, Arieth being a whore.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I must say amazing game :)
good story
so i try my first play true till the end and i was full chick dunno it was right ore wrong but thats my nature
am not realy into partys and drugs and so on

so i had 4 girls that i like jose maya jill and bella that rest i don't care much
bummer that i need to join the diks to get a room
but still i keep going chick ansers

and i my few if am going full party animal how will the relationship be with my father and jose ??
family comes first no mater what and i don't wanna upset my father and jose

and bella i think she have a very big heart
first time she help me when i was so drunk she is a amazing woman

am not sure but maby she wil save me again and kick some jocks ass
and if i can make bella smile it will melt my heart

stil am very new to this kind of games so i really dunno if i take the right path ?
but i must say its a amazing game and i realy love to see more :)

sorry for my english
There is no good or bad way to play the game. We don't really know what kind of consequences our choices will make. So, feel free to play the way you like or replay and save multiple different paths.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
we know it's only a matter of time til Maya embraces her inner Quinness
Not on my watch, it won't :LOL: Maya is off limits the only way I will accept Quinn helping her is if she lets her do her own thing and doesn't end up doing anything nasty or something she doesn't want to do.

Best girl wars, conspiracies, talking about Jill's hymen and most importantly Maya is best girl talk.
How can Maya be your best girl when you're more interested in looking at her wardrobe :LOL:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Not on my watch, it won't :LOL: Maya is off limits the only way I will accept Quinn helping her is if she lets her do her own thing and doesn't end up doing anything nasty or something she doesn't want to do.
wow such blasphemy, much misinformation

we don't advocate forcing Maya to do anything she doesn't want to. we're here helping her find her true calling :devilish: . lay down your false idols, saint Maya is a lie. join the dark side, it's fun :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes