name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
mayafan.jpg

number two: we, the evilocracy of Quinn, are Maya's number one and true supporters. unlike the false prophets disguised as Maya's followers we do not judge her, we accept her no matter what. whatever road she chooses we will always have her back (oh what a back she has :p)

we know it's only a matter of time til Maya embraces her inner Quinness, and when that time comes we hope you'll see and accept your past mistakes. lay down your sword Mormont, abandon your false claims, and you'll be welcomed with open arms to the Quinndom.
lialia.jpg

anyone have a good game to recommend similar to this? Already played Milfy City, Depraved Awakening, A.L, Becoming a Rockstar, The DeLuca Family.
Dreams of desire is great,it`s sci fi,really well written one

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
wow such blasphemy, much misinformation

we don't advocate forcing Maya to do anything she doesn't want to. we're here helping her find her true calling :devilish: . lay down your false idols, saint Maya is a lie. join the dark side, it's fun :LOL:
If by true calling you mean making her into some whore then no I'd rather we kept her on this sweet and innocent path and give her that support she has always needed with the help of her brother of course

4269785f-4d2e-47d4-8182-fe724b8a61be.gif
Besides the darkside might be cooler but always loses in the end :D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone would like there to be a catfight between Maya and Josy for MC's affection and love?
Maybe not a catfight but some rivalry has already been set up

Not on my watch, it won't :LOL: Maya is off limits the only way I will accept Quinn helping her is if she lets her do her own thing and doesn't end up doing anything nasty or something she doesn't want to do.
...but how was that supposed to work?Maya needs help with tuition,girls get tuition payed by working,all Quinn can do to help her is OFFER her work(OFFER being the key word here)...I mean it`s Maya`s choice to either work or not work
True, even tough the thought of her carrying my child makes me shiver (no offence to name88 )
Non taken,Quinn`s not for everyone ;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
As gender - yes. Except for Wendy. But "girl" in most countries means a female who is not married and woman is married female.
I thought in most countries, being a woman (or 'becoming' a woman) means you're no longer a virgin and have reach true adulthood.
In a lot of countries there are 18yo who are already married, in a lot of countries when you have the first mestruation you are considered a woman 'cause you can procreate, but being a woman is a lot more than biology or marriage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes