Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After hearing that theory again for the millionth time No! Or let's have Bella and Jill hook up or even Sage and Quinn having two girls will not work out well in this game.
Speaking about Bella and Jill, I really hope romancing one doesn't lead to any serious drama with the other. They seem to be close and for anything negative to erupt between them simply because one is with MC would make it seem like they weren't really good friends/close in the first place.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Speaking about Bella and Jill, I really hope romancing one doesn't lead to any serious drama with the other. They seem to be close and for anything negative to erupt between them simply because one is with MC would make it seem like they weren't really good friends/close in the first place.
hmmm...
I`m thinking romancing any of the 5 would lead to some level of drama with the remaining 4 eventually.

What can I say she is a very intelligent woman:p besides look at what Anakin could do in episode 1 and I don't disagree with you about the Disney part if Disney was to have made this Maya would be Cinderella, Jill Snow White and Quinn would be the Witch :p
I think we can both agree episode 1 is not a well written movie :ROFLMAO:
...Will it come as a surprise that I have a soft spot for Maleficient?:p
malef.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After the last update, Bella was starting to warm up to the MC I reckon she is realizing he ain't such a bad guy after all albeit a little bit on the stupid side, I don't think they would let a guy ruin their friendship even if they both were to have any interest in him.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After the last update, Bella was starting to warm up to the MC I reckon she is realizing he ain't such a bad guy after all albeit a little bit on the stupid side, I don't think they would let a guy ruin their friendship even if they both were to have any interest in him.
I sure hope so.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Living in couple European countries,knowing people from across the ocean(both north and south)and even couple of Asians,I have never heard anyone reffering to 30 year old woman as a "girl"...if anything,Arabs would go the other way and reffer to children as "woman"

Oh my goodnesso_OI hate that character,she`s horrible...I think I preffer Jar Jar:LOL:
If you talked with them in English, then yes - they'll most likely refer to females over 20 yo as "women", although, even in the English language, one of the definitions of term "girl" is "female below 30 yo".

But we're going off-topic and, tbh, this topic is kinda boring. I hope this is not the sign we depleted all the interesting topics related to BaDIK...

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i do hope the new update give more room for bella i so wanna see a smile on her face it makes me feel good

Reactions: Mormont

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I agree, all in all we aren't talking about 2 girls smitten with the same guy situation which can possibily ruin their friendship: one of those doesn't care (yet) and the best other one is only starting to trust him, so I see no conflict here.
One thing is sure though, if you wanna be with either Jill or Bella you have to make sure the latter likes you first ("If you don't get along with me, you won't get along with her. I can assure you that").
Now we know Bella gave up on male gender or she simply thinks guys of that age are still immature ("I know boys like you. You're only after one thing"), but, especially if you play the Chick route, you realize that the MC is the good, romantic guy who cares about family and love; in other words, he's the perfect guy who can change Bella's mind (and hopefully make her happy again).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What can I say she is a very intelligent woman:p besides look at what Anakin could do in episode 1 and I don't disagree with you about the Disney part if Disney was to have made this Maya would be Cinderella, Jill Snow White and Quinn would be the Witch :p
Now, that would be a good depiction of BaDIK's girls. :cool:

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes