Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Speaking about Bella and Jill, I really hope romancing one doesn't lead to any serious drama with the other. They seem to be close and for anything negative to erupt between them simply because one is with MC would make it seem like they weren't really good friends/close in the first place.
To avoid that, I guess you’d have to romance one and not progress with the other? Since I’m obviously on a Jill path, I should avoid kissing Bella if there is future conflict to come.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You will have to eventually either inform or reject the others,he can`t play around with all of them forever,the foreshadowing of that is Maya learning about Josy,wether you tell her about Josy or not
What I would give to see Sage's reaction to that, of course, that's if we decide to pursue her first Chad and then the MC decides to cheat on her :LOL:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I agree, all in all we aren't talking about 2 girls smitten with the same guy situation which can possibily ruin their friendship: one of those doesn't care (yet) and the best other one is only starting to trust him, so I see no conflict here.
One thing is sure though, if you wanna be with either Jill or Bella you have to make sure the latter likes you first ("If you don't get along with me, you won't get along with her. I can assure you that").
Now we know Bella gave up on male gender or she simply thinks guys of that age are still immature ("I know boys like you. You're only after one thing"), but, especially if you play the Chick route, you realize that the MC is the good, romantic guy who cares about family and love; in other words, he's the perfect guy who can change Bella's mind (and hopefully make her happy again).
i so much agree with you
atm bella have a very thick iron wall around her and i hope in the new update i can break it
am very sure that bella is a wonderfull woman but it will be hard for the MC to get true to her

she did take very good care of me when i was very drunk so yea she is a very good person

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What I would give to see Sage's reaction to that, of course, that's if we decide to pursue her first Chad and then the MC decides to cheat on her :LOL:
Josie brings more trouble, you also got Tommy to deal with, not sure if they would be able to use that to just disrupt the hellweek for mc. We still dont know how unstable Tommy is we only got a glimps and also some story from Josie but Tommy looked pretty fucked up. I would rather had Rusty as the Maggot father.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you want another Leah?Because that`s how you get another Leah:LOL:
I do but I want her to be more open about it just for the more drama nothing like this last-minute stuff with Leah

Josie brings more trouble
The good thing with her is she is far away for the minute so we don't need to worry about her

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That’s because the mother is dead. If she was alive MC would feel jealous and try to cuck his dad.
Mom looks delicious tho. I wouldn't mind if she was alive... :sneaky:
No... just no! Best Dad deserves happiness, I wouldn't mind hooking him up with the gym receptions
Sage would go on a killing spree
Are Bella's fans suffering from combat fatigue when all I hear is Maya, Maya, Maya, Jill, Maya, Quinn, Maya?

I don't either have anything new to say, just popped by when I read that my signature is needed today as well.
I guess people who like Bella understood that it's ok to like all LI and side girls and there's no need to attack those that like the others

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Are Bella's fans suffering from combat fatigue when all I hear is Maya, Maya, Maya, Jill, Maya, Quinn, Maya?

I don't either have anything new to say, just popped by when I read that my signature is needed today as well.
not ad all am a fan of bella and jill to
am more into girls that are sweet relax ore mellow
and quinn is a wild card not my type of female
but then again every man have a difrent taste in woman :)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So...

Josy is Anna (Frozen) - she's got prince and cheating on him with Kristoff.

Bella is Elsa, of course - Ice Queen isolated from the world.

Jill is Snow White - she's surrounded by guys but, apparently, she is waiting for the right one.

Sage is Tinkerbell - she's still searching for Wendy who's trying to steal her Peterchad Pan (now that I mention that... what if Chad is cheating on her with Wendy?!)

Maya is Pocahontas - she saved MC, after all.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Josie brings more trouble, you also got Tommy to deal with, not sure if they would be able to use that to just disrupt the hellweek for mc. We still dont know how unstable Tommy is we only got a glimps and also some story from Josie but Tommy looked pretty fucked up. I would rather had Rusty as the Maggot father.
We still don't know what trouble most of the girls bring. For example Jill could be the new Cersei Lannister, or Bella might be HIV positive. In any case, I wish and hope some of us will be sad and others happy after 0.3 due to new character development.

However, you might be quite right. It might be a good idea not to mention us even knowing Josy to Tommy during hell week.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes