Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Seeing where the story is going... threesome with Quinn and Maya.

But from that list, Jill and Bella. We have Bella who is probably into sweet stuff and Jill who is probably into some freaky shit. That's why not even a degenerate like Tybalt wants to have sex with her and sticks to his watermelons, he's too afraid.
Tbf Bella hasn't had sex in 3 years she's very repressed, so when she's finally in the heat of the moment she'll probably be looking for a rough (and I mean ROUGH) session.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I personally think Jolie is overrated... people fancy her because she had a twisted and problematic past, but I did see cosplayers doing a better job at portraying Lara... And as of maleficent there was nothing good about her, so you at least nailed Quinn's profile
Don`t know `bout people but I fancy her because of her looks and "Hackers"
Have you even seen Melaficient?Tricked,betrayed,played with,hurt turned into the worst version of herself...and finally redeemed

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If you guys had to choose only one..

Threesome scene with Maya and Josie

OR

Threesome scene with Jill and Bella
This will be heart breaking 1 since all 4 could be/ should be in a 3some. ;) in the morining you get Maya / josie 3some and at night mc gets Bella and Jill in a 3some. Best day ever.:love:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Have you seen the games on this site?? No matter how stable the marriage is, MC will stick his cock in his hot mother. Even his sister for that matter.
I know but this game was never about that. like being a rock star ic is not part of them. This is actually 1 of the few games i actually would like a normal mom/dad marriage part if that was possible.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
MC+Riona+Quinn is the obvious answer
MC+Maya+Josy is a very nice alternative, also not everyone can handle the two above :cool:
MC+Bella+Jill while obviously amazing does feel kinda weird due to their relationship but not gonna kink shame

let's ask the real hard question: MC+Sage+Chad or MC+Jill+Tybalt? :sick:
Jill+Tybalt+Chad+Dawe+Tommy+Rusty+Burke... Oh wait, this is not an Slonique game.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
let's ask the real hard question: MC+Sage+Chad or MC+Jill+Tybalt? :sick:
Or maybe continue with the Disney princess / Star Wars character or Lara Croft analysis instead.

But if you force me, I would say Jill and Tybalt. Tybalt would probably ejaculate prematurely in 30 seconds and just leave, while Chad cannot get it up due to all his anabolic steroid use and will stand foolishly embarrassed during the whole act.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes