PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, if you consider those renders as "canon" or clues about the future of the characters, apparently Riona is going to be a ninja, Jill is going to be Lara Croft...

But yes, I would not complain if I get an ending with Sage as GF. It´s exactly what I would like.
In photo frames in the Sage render. I don't know if DPC did it on purpose or by accident.

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
Is there still a download link from 0.7.1 to 0.8? With f95zone constantly having server issues (at least to me) I can't even search properly.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Hello:
After playing tennis with Jill I remember there was a scene in the showers, (I don't remember which one) and right now I don't know how it is unlocked. Can someone tell me the steps that I should follow to unlock this scene? I'm affinity chick.
Thanks.
This shower scene takes place after playing the tennis match against Jill (episode 4) and only if affinity is Chick. You can find my walkthrough HERE.

Sep 9, 2021
Maya, the other side of 100% honest, took 6 episodes to explain her problem with college tuition, and MC had to tell her about his ex right away? classic smart move from someone who just met a girl....

DPC's fame overpowers everything, there is no reason to think that Zoey's appearance will upset MC's love life, even more so in case he decided to go for an LI.
she will be a temptation, she can become another of the secondary girls in the background of the main story, even with a pretty important role like Jade or Riona (Quinn doesn't count). she will almost certainly have some connection with the events already in place at BR, her appearance will not be a fleeting one.

for now everything we know about her puts her as a positive character, tending to DIKish.

but then, cynically, the question is very simple, she will do irreparable damage only if we make the wrong choices, but DPC has spoken of a fun season, but none of you trust him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You broke my heart brother in thousand pieces.
Yes, I think the Quinn lewd being referred to there is probably the topless scene you get of Quinn within the threesome sequence (where she presses her breasts into the face of a blindfolded MC). And you only get that if you've successfully had the prior bench scene (i.e. still on her path).
You do not need to explain that man, When to be with quinn there is a requirements like Dik affinity, No feminist, in chapter 8 No Jill chase in chapter 7 and please don't forget to message her or you lost all together. I mean off-course she not a common LI.
WHAT CAN I SAY : she don't like male pussy and shit around her.
Is there still a download link from 0.7.1 to 0.8? With f95zone constantly having server issues (at least to me) I can't even search properly.
You can go to lewdzone.com and find any version you seek best of luck bro.

Actually, mine's like this:

View attachment 1529930

If you didn't try pulling a fast one by changing the dialog on your screenshot (which I personally have NEVER been known to do :KEK:), then there's something weird going on in the game.
At least 6 month to a year of time mc and zoey haven't seen each other. but as I knew, her comeback is simply to add fire in story of bid and possibility of her be LI is 100% but only in other.

she is not coming back to say hi and then bye because that would be finest wasted of a supporting character.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Speak for yourself. Maya and the MC goofing around at the reception desk was one of the highlights of Episode 8.
It was a fun scene indeed, but to me Maya and MC vibe of each other as friends more than lovers. If you compare Mayas reception scene to Josys (Dance scene in episode 8, Post Gym sex, Post Patrick sleepover at DIKS, Garden at HOTS Party) its not even close.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It was a fun scene indeed, but to me Maya and MC vibe of each other as friends more than lovers. If you compare Mayas reception scene to Josys (Dance scene in episode 8, Post Gym sex, Post Patrick sleepover at DIKS, Garden at HOTS Party) its not even close.
Everyone has their opinion and I can say that yours is wrong but that's life, keep defending your ideals (y):cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Darg

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Negative, ser. He says she left "a while ago", to become a surfer in San Diego. They chatted, she got a new boyfriend, and the last chat he had with her was 6 months prior. That's the only definite time point he gives regarding Zoey, excluding that they grew up together. Now that we're at mid-semester, he's roughly 2 months into college (assuming a standard 15 week semester).
Nope, over one year.

To be fair, my memory on this is pretty fresh, since I'm redoing a new play-through to setup a condition I haven't tried before. Just played it like two nights ago, so I remembered it pretty clearly.

View attachment 1529672
Actually, mine's like this:

1638624762602.png

If you didn't try pulling a fast one by changing the dialog on your screenshot (which I personally have NEVER been known to do :KEK:), then there's something weird going on in the game.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
guys
i'm having a problem
i had an older version (0675...don't ask me which version was as in the main manu there was no indication of it) that lasts 'till episode "100%".
i've recently downloaded the V0.81 and i threw the older saves fromm the previous version but they do not shows up when i try to continue.

there's no way to correct this issue?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've reached both OTHER endings, I just still don't understand what makes the difference between the 2, in both I wasn't a saint....
Obviously Quinn... :ROFLMAO:
Could this be the girl that ends up being MC's GF in the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is an " extra " which patrons pay for... ( they determine what extra rewards gets into the game ) It's not impossible that it will happen at some point... but as things are now it's not looking good ! :p Don't make too much of these reward pics ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: Chrononaut

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Is there approx date of bug fixes update or those bugs are not that disturbing when playing episode 8 ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there approx date of bug fixes update or those bugs are not that disturbing when playing episode 8 ?
0.8 although it was reported had bugs with it I for one never encountered a single one let alone made trouble during the game... The only difference that I see now is the Sage blowjob ( ep 8 ) is not present anymore in the rewards in 0.8.1

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Guys I always have dry pockets because of Sarah and Melanie, i know they are bad but I always fall into the same thing as a drug addict, does anyone else have that problem? they have even taken silver from me:cry:.

Reactions: Warscared

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Guys I always have dry pockets because of Sarah and Melanie, i know they are bad but I always fall into the same thing as a drug addict, does anyone else have that problem? they have even taken silver from me:cry:.
Cheer up there, old boy. Just focus on the good.

Wenches.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It was clear to me for a long time that Zoey would reappear. The only question is, why? :rolleyes::unsure:

My guess is that Isabella and Sage might have something to do with it. In EP2 the MC tells Isabella about Zoey. He mentions that he doesn't know if it was love or not. But he had this pain in his chest. In my playthroughs, the MC is not Sage's fuckbuddy and in EP5, after the MC makes it clear to Sage that he is not gay, Sage says that the woman the MC really wants would appreciate it. When the MC consoled Sage in EP6, he said after Sage's question that he should have looked for closure once, but didn't and that it was too late for that now. In EP7, Sage and Isabella talk briefly about the MC. Isabella also realizes that she has completely misjudged Sage. And here's my guess. What if Isabella and Sage, without our knowledge, continued to talk about the MC. The MC in my playthroughs is only after Josy and Maya. But he helps everyone else, Sage with her relationship's and emotional problems, Isabella also thaws out and starts to look positively into the future again. He helps Jill with her concert, which makes Isabella very happy and she thanks him for it. But one thing is dark for all but four characters (Josy, Maya, Derek, MC). At least in my playthroughs. If loves the MC. And that's where Sage and Isabella come in again. They only know what the MC told them and what they learned by talking to each other. Maybe, just maybe, they are under the delusion so the MC has closed his heart to or because of Zoey and want to help him by contacting Zoey in some way or maybe Sage knows Zoey soagr. What????? Think about the sibling pair. Tybalt and Sage are also siblings. Sage says in EP8 to Quinn so there was once a HOT sister she didn't get along with either. We should also not forget Lily and the Pink Rose. There is a picture on the wall of the Pink Rose that resembles Zoey, which again creates opportunities for connections.:unsure::coffee::unsure:

Zoey will show up in EP9 and will cause jealousy no matter what LI the MC chooses. She has the one big plus over all LI's. She has known the MC for over 4 years of Being a Dik time.:oops::eek::unsure:

Nov 13, 2018
EP8 dorm party and classroom scenes brought back my passions for Maya which has stagnated since EP5 prep party, perhaps because of the accompanying soundtracks and Maya's tipsy state.

Those were nice works. But, come on, give Maya a new hairstyle, a natural pair of boobies, smooth skin and less tacky outfits, will you, DPC? it's been 8 fuckin EPs; it's like Jill's volatile countenance, constantly haunting followers' minds.
I completely agree.

• we're 8 episodes in and DPC still can't do a consistently good Jill or Maya. Some of Jill's renders in ep 8 made her look like she'd just opened the Ark of the Covenant, while Maya's breasts continue to look less natural than those of Lily or Nicole, who are canonically enhanced (and I can't believe that is the case for Maya). Also, MC and Josy got new hairstyles for this episode - why didn't Maya when she's the one who needs one the most?
I'm not the only one who is saddened by this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes