Aug 26, 2019
I completely agree.

I'm not the only one who is saddened by this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason why Maya haircut didn't could be the fact that she's stressed out about her college tuition and doesn't make sense that during this she would have a makeover regardless episodes 9 should do Maya some justice if the deal with sage parents work out

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
ep3_zoey25.jpg

yikes this pic is not flattering to Zoey, but it seems like in the others she looks alright, I am guessing its the lighting

Gokhan.lion

Mar 13, 2018
Guys... I think Bella put me in the fridge since she found a Cathy's panties in the car... What chapter Cathy and MC fucks in the car? I need to repair my timeline :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Guys... I think Bella put me in the fridge since she found a Cathy's panties in the car... What chapter Cathy and MC fucks in the car? I need to repair my timeline :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Episode 5 if i remember correct after the prepparty when you visit Bella and tell Cathy how everyone is reacting to the cluck.
In episode 7 after the tennismatch with Bella, Jill and Tyballs Bella confronts you with the infamous panties.

Hara1234

Apr 2, 2018
can i ask is there a patch for upgrade 0.7.2 to 0.8 i dont want to re-download and start playing all over again

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Question: After the "this is my girlfriend Josy" scene, someone ever has chosen to go live with Derek instead Sage or Isabela? I´m not talking about the gameplay number 7, when you want to see everything out of curiosity, but as a genuine choice.
At the end of Ep.3 there was already the first hint of the choice of the path - (it was necessary to choose one of 3 doors).
Since I'm on Josy-Maya's path, I chose Derek's door (=Josy-Maya's path).

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I tried searching through the various threads here but (1) not sure how to phrase it and (2) results slowed by the current response issues on the F95 site, but like most of you I am working through, or finished version 8.1 and was faced with making a choice of those LIs with whom I’d established a relationship, or none of ‘em.

The walkthrough discusses this a bit, and warns you about what will happen if you don’t pick at least 1 of the main LIs.

Previous discussions re this game indicate none of the other side girls (ex: Quinn, Riona, Envy, Lily, etc) are destined to be LIs.

So, if you pick “Someone Else” are you then cursed to wander aimlessly throughout the rest of the game, OR is dev going to promote some of the other girls to LI or introduce new characters?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tried searching through the various threads here but (1) not sure how to phrase it and (2) results slowed by the current response issues on the F95 site, but like most of you I am working through, or finished version 8.1 and was faced with making a choice of those LIs with whom I’d established a relationship, or none of ‘em.

The walkthrough discusses this a bit, and warns you about what will happen if you don’t pick at least 1 of the main LIs.

Previous discussions re this game indicate none of the other side girls (ex: Quinn, Riona, Envy, Lily, etc) are destined to be LIs.

So, if you pick “Someone Else” are you then cursed to wander aimlessly throughout the rest of the game, OR is dev going to promote some of the other girls to LI or introduce new characters?
It does not necessarily mean you shut out anyone with the choice that you are not ready for a relationship... who knows how the story goes onward ( at the end of chapter 8 at might seem so that it's over for everyone and it very well can be the case but up until the whole story is finished this is just a guessing game so best prepare every possible scenarios with a save ! )

BTW : with the exception of Quinn there is no indication that any side girls can be LI's in the future... this brings back the guessing game

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
It does not necessarily mean you shut out anyone with the choice that you are not ready for a relationship... who knows how the story goes onward ( at the end of chapter 8 at might seem so that it's over for everyone and it very well can be the case but up until the whole story is finished this is just a guessing game so best prepare every possible scenarios with a save ! )

BTW : with the exception of Quinn there is no indication that any side girls can be LI's in the future... this brings back the guessing game
I thought about waiting for something to develop with Quinn, since, depending on choices, she seems to be warming to the MC. Given her extracurricular activities though a relationship with her might be like straddling a buzz saw.

Reactions: shazba

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He tells Bella in the Cafeteria it's been just over a year since she left.
Nope.
Nope, over one year.

To be fair, my memory on this is pretty fresh, since I'm redoing a new play-through to setup a condition I haven't tried before. Just played it like two nights ago, so I remembered it pretty clearly.

View attachment 1529672
I'm willing to accept yours says this, but it has literally been "Not long ago" since the game's release. If it says "Over one year go" now, this would have to be an 8.1 bugfix retcon. I, too, had replayed the game from the start recently.
Actually, mine's like this:

View attachment 1529930

If you didn't try pulling a fast one by changing the dialog on your screenshot (which I personally have NEVER been known to do :KEK:), then there's something weird going on in the game.
Makes me wonder, OFT. You on 8.0 like I am, or did you grab the 8.1 update? I haven't updated mine to the latest yet, but that's some curious revisionist history if so. Still, with the in-game photographic evidence we've been given, there's still no way MC has a mystery child with Zoey waiting in the wings.

Reactions: ename144

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Nope, over one year.

To be fair, my memory on this is pretty fresh, since I'm redoing a new play-through to setup a condition I haven't tried before. Just played it like two nights ago, so I remembered it pretty clearly.

View attachment 1529672

Makes me wonder, OFT. You on 8.0 like I am, or did you grab the 8.1 update? I haven't updated mine to the latest yet, but that's some curious revisionist history if so. Still, with the in-game photographic evidence we've been given, there's still no way MC has a mystery child with Zoey waiting in the wings.

Holy crap. I just ran it using the 0.5.2 release (yeah, I have them all starting at 0.4.0), and sure as shit, it says "Over one year ago":

1638642897505.png

I'm guessing the reason DPC changed it to "Not long ago" is because having her leave more than a year before the MC is telling the story to Bella presents certain problems. Specifically, it would mean the MC was under the age of 18 in the treehouse scene.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nope.
I'm willing to accept yours says this, but it has literally been "Not long ago" since the game's release. If it says "Over one year go" now, this would have to be an 8.1 bugfix retcon. I, too, had replayed the game from the start recently.

It does seem to have been modified in 8.1; I'm still mostly using 8.0, but I did install the modded version on 8.1 just to keep them separate. I just checked, and sure enough, the line now specifies Zoey left for San Diego more than a year ago.

It's a very odd change, since the specificity doesn't seem to add much (and it technically makes the MC underage during the flashback sex scenes).

EDIT:
Holy crap. I just ran it using the 0.5.2 release (yeah, I have them all starting at 0.4.0), and sure as shit, it says "Over one year ago":

View attachment 1530258

I'm guessing the reason DPC changed it to "Not long ago" is because having her leave more than a year before the MC is telling the story to Bella presents certain problems. Specifically, it would mean the MC was under the age of 18 in the treehouse scene.
Bah, ninja-ed! I blame having to reload constantly. ;)

My archives only go back to 4.2, but you're right, the pre-Episode 6 versions specified a year. After 6.0 it was made more nebulous. So either DPC either inadvertently used an obsolete version as the basis for the 8.1 update, or he's changed his mind and decided to embrace the specificity again. Very curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: mindern

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

View attachment 1530258

It also makes the timeline more coherent if somehow Zoey shows up 8, 9 months pregnant, or with MC's baby in her arms.
Pls no... :HideThePain:

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, gentlemen. i hop on the discussion, just to share my experience.

i recently replayed the whole game, to focus on Jill after realising i din't unlock everything with her even i'm my chick route. mainly because i was chick but with dick affinity. i always like jill, but after forcing myself to go chick affinity to be with her, i kind of have gruge against her. so much need to be sacrifice for her path that i feel sorry for myself to miss so much fun.

on the other hand i recently played acting lesson, with the sale on steam. and now i have a deep fear for my josy/maya path XD

oh and by the way i need to ask you something, in my reward i miss thing named "ep6 laptop" but i dont know at all how i'm suposed to get them

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It does seem to have been modified in 8.1; I'm still mostly using 8.0, but I did install the modded version on 8.1 just to keep them separate. I just checked, and sure enough, the line now specifies Zoey left for San Diego more than a year ago.

Weird. My first screenshot showing "Not long ago" was taken from 0.8.1, which I downloaded from Patreon links. Are you sure your 0.8.1 version is showing "Over one year ago"?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes