dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not sure he knows any of the girls surnames, or anyone else's for that matter. He doesn't even know Jill's surname until Bella inadvertently tells him. Jill didn't want him knowing cause of who she is in terms of being a Royce, that's why she likes him more. With Sage she has a similar reason for not wanting her surname known, least of which that Tybalt is her brother (whether by adoption or her full brother and they got adopted together as Tybalt does say somewhere when MC says he's never known hardship, as an aside to himself and not to the MC, something about he had). Plus the only people in the game that are introduced with a surname are the teachers. The MC didn't even know what Rusty's Surname was until after the Jocks trashed the mansion.
We know Maya's and Derek's names since EP8, too. Maya Victoria Bailey and Derek Bailey. :rolleyes:

Which actually gives me a headache as well. Did Maya and Derek lie about Patrick being the father? On the one sign where Patrick can be seen selling used cars, the name is Richard. Patrick Richard and not Patrick Bailey. I think we will find out more in EP9.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Why is the new 0.8.1 update only 85mbs? Or is that just the 0.8.0 > 0.8.1? Is there a download for just 0.7.3 > 0.8.1 like usual?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if there was already a topic about it here, because I'm not active here. But have any of you noticed that even Jill's mom was at her recital? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And whether I have noticed that. A few questions came to my mind right away, too. :geek:

Why aren't Jill's mom and Isabella sitting together?:rolleyes::unsure:

Bianca and the girl to her right are similar to Lynette's friends. Who knows what else we can learn from them in EP9?:rolleyes::unsure:

Is there a chance for a stipentium for the MC? Jill's mom will not be unaware that the MC is helping Jill.:D(y)

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Just finished my last save(1 save for each li path), which was Jill. Is it just me or did anyone get the feeling that's supposed to be the canon route?
if there's a possibility to pursue maya alone i'd probably choose her instead but right now i have two saves with jill and jade

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IT is the way new hollywood portrays good bosses:
Call me karl ... we will have a better working relationship if you do away with the formalities.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Hi, I am not familar with west culture.
My question is why characters in this game never reveal their last/family names?
For example, the first time MC met Maya, Maya simply said "I am Maya".
In this game specifically, because everyone's last name is a plot point somehow.

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
Who is the blue haired woman, who got pregnant, who is the guy with tiger tattoo on his hand?? Too many mysteries, can't wait to the next update.

Well at least we got Jill and Bella scene...

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
My question is why characters in this game never reveal their last/family names?
Unless in formal settings you don't usually introduce yourself with your full name. As for the MC being absolutely clueless with the names of even those he got intimate with, and after quite a while, that's simply a drama device.
Who is the blue haired woman, who got pregnant, who is the guy with tiger tattoo on his hand?? Too many mysteries, can't wait to the next update.

Well at least we got Jill and Bella scene...
The blue-haired woman is Zoey, MC's ex (and there's nothing to indicate she's the one who had the positive test) while the guy with the tiger tattoo is Vinny, a former DIK and Nick's maggot brother.

Reactions: ename144 and Fcz1

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Being most of the characters young people, and into an informal scenario, it´s normal that they only say their first name when they met each other. So "I´m Maya" is correct. But, If a teacher ask a student his or her name at class,, or any formal situation, it would be more normal to say the surname too. Which is weird in this game is that most of the characters here seem to maintain some kind of secrecy about their surnames during all the story and nobody ask to others, even close friends, about surnames or simple details about their families like "and... what do your parents do for a living?". And yes, that´s for dramatic purposes. So, for example, we don´t even know the real identity of Tremolo´s mom.

Reactions: DavDR

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
If I did, I would only disable it for application(s) in question, and not overall. Disabling Gatekeeper entirely is incredibly risky:
I mean disable it temporarily, just to see if that's what blocking Ren'Py. After that it's indeed advisable to enable it again.

Reactions: Sploooogerrific

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
SPOILER ENDING EP.8
I dont know how to let massages black out on this forum so sorry if i spoiled something to someone by accident.

I wonder whats gonna be a bigger issue with the Maya situation. The fact that you banged Sage's mom. That her brother hates you. Or that Maya is asking money from a man who uses Quinn's services and looks like someone capable of blackmail for sexual favors. Yap the MC is in a real pickle this time.

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes