Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Who is the blue haired woman,
who got pregnant,
who is the guy with tiger tattoo on his hand??

Too many mysteries, can't wait to the next update.
One mystery.

1. Zoey, a major part of MC's past, she's even in your cellphone bios and has been since her introduction.
2. Don't know, but it's nobody the MC stuck his dick into, the test appears on all routes, no matter how chaste.
3. That's Vinny, we've seen him and the tattoo few times.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You already fucked ,Zoey too you cad! Everyone has,, she was the MCs first remember?
I know I know, I'm just busting chops, but that's when you didn't have a choice :ROFLMAO:

POST EDIT and PS: I'm actually in the middle of one my bipolar schizoaffective manic attacks, so be ready for possible nonsensical posts :ROFLMAO: o_O

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
Well, if you consider those renders as "canon" or clues about the future of the characters, apparently Riona is going to be a ninja, Jill is going to be Lara Croft...

But yes, I would not complain if I get an ending with Sage as GF. It´s exactly what I would like.
You're right... I guess I am just selective in seeing what I want to see :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yesterday got me wondering how Lana died. I was thinking maybe it was drugs. It could be the reason why she kept getting kicked out.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hello. Game crashed after this dialog. Any sugestion? Or need downloaded again?
Well, first question you're going to get asked is if you have any mods installed, and if you do, that's most likely the cause of it since I do see writing or numbers in the upper left hand corner. Is that from a mod?

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
One thing I didn't really like about ep. 8 is the fact that MC gets a haircut. I liked his old hairstyle better. This new one makes him look even more like Tommy, in my opinion.

Reactions: ename144

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Yesterday got me wondering how Lana died. I was thinking maybe it was drugs. It could be the reason why she kept getting kicked out.
I think of that or a less dramatic situation (like she was a lesbian).

She did something contrary to what one would expect from the heir to a high society family. This led to her parents rejecting her. And can also be directly or indirectly the cause on her death.

We know Jill wants to do something to honor her memory. I thought of a foundation or a scholarship in memory of Lana intended to help young people abandoned/rejected by their families. So something to save the day for Maya if the Burkes can't / won't help.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I spent way too long typing something maybe three people will actually bother to read all the way through.
Vagina monologue.png

Just kidding. ;) Quite the summary. I applaud your effort.

By the way, Dalli, congratulations on your cameo appearance in Episode 8!

1638712981982.png

I can't believe you kept it a secret from us during development. You sneaky little son of a gun!

A week or so ago, when this site went to shit because of the connection problems, I changed my avatar just to make a joke of it:

1638712201989.png

Today, I haven't had a single "Ooops" or maintenance error message. Can I now go back to my old avatar?

1638712300580.png

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Nobody who MC had sex with cuz pregnacy test shows up even in MC virgin path so it's someone else, I would say Sally
It's going to be that heavy girl with blue/purple hair that Derek fucked, and she's been trying to talk to him and he won't listen to her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think of that or a less dramatic situation (like she was a lesbian).

She did something contrary to what one would expect from the heir to a high society family. This led to her parents rejecting her. And can also be directly or indirectly the cause on her death.

We know Jill wants to do something to honor her memory. I thought of a foundation or a scholarship in memory of Lana intended to help young people abandoned/rejected by their families. So something to save the day for Maya if the Burkes can't / won't help.
we know very little about it, it seems that she was estranged from her family, so she had probably made particular choices contrary to her family's values.

I don't think it's drugs, as in what little we see in the flashback they don't seem to be concerned, and I hope it's not homophobia again... which in BADIK is the second leading cause of death after registry offices.

she could also have decided to be a rock singer for all we know. we will see

Reactions: DavDR and ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes