hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
we know very little about it, it seems that she was estranged from her family, so she had probably made particular choices contrary to her family's values.

I don't think it's drugs, as in what little we see in the flashback they don't seem to be concerned, and I hope it's not homophobia again... which in BADIK is the second leading cause of death after registry offices.

she could also have decided to be a rock singer for all we know. we will see
I think of that or a less dramatic situation (like she was a lesbian).

She did something contrary to what one would expect from the heir to a high society family. This led to her parents rejecting her. And can also be directly or indirectly the cause on her death.

We know Jill wants to do something to honor her memory. I thought of a foundation or a scholarship in memory of Lana intended to help young people abandoned/rejected by their families. So something to save the day for Maya if the Burkes can't / won't help.

I don't think another lesbian storyline would occur. Even movies and tv show usually don't have more than 1.

For me, a drug and alcohol situation would make the most sense.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Romance go for jill
Wild go for bella
sad tybalt lmao
exciting for season 3 ep9
I mean if you're a DIK to Tybalt:

Fuck him up playing tennis
Punch him back after he punches you
Fuck up his presentation

CHIK:

Take Jill but not do anything else to him

BOTH: Obviously the party "fire"

I wonder, which events hurt him more; the embarrassment he had to deal with on a DIK MC
Or the taking away of the girl he thought was right for him

Honestly I don't think it matters in his mind; it's all bad, but at least on a CHIK route, you didn't humiliate him anymore after that

Bella's route certainly isn't going to be sunshine and rainbows either with the unknown whereabouts of James, or her being the MC's teacher in the further episodes. I would think she would have a stricter CHIK path than possibly Jill would have, because she in no way is going to take his shit, and she's more vocal than Jill in a way that she'll tell it like it is and will call the MC out on his shit every time

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 1531406
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take over his title as vice-president of DIK in S3, we all know who is better-fitted for that position.
I mentioned a few days ago that the MC at this point is Assistant VP and he's shown how he could be a leader in the frat. He's done everything he could since becoming a brother and Rusty's put him in charge now of a few things and allowed access to the safe and laptop

The signs are there, just a matter of when.

And for me, I'm curious to see if Rusty says something to Jill at some point in the way that "you've got yourself a good man there" sort of thing. I would think they have to cross paths again, right? I mean, she is the MC's girlfriend now and I'm sure Rusty, on some level, knows about it, but I would think he would be supportive of the MC and their relationship with everything he's done for the mansion and the frat in general

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
One thing I didn't really like about ep. 8 is the fact that MC gets a haircut. I liked his old hairstyle better. This new one makes him look even more like Tommy, in my opinion.
Ah DIK don't hate Tommy cause he's beautiful DIK. Maybe if MC got rid of that old yee yee ass haircut, he'd get some bitches on his dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Sage'll call his dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that gay dude or bodybuilder she fucking with

DIK

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I don't think another lesbian storyline would occur. Even movies and tv show usually don't have more than 1.

Please, no more stupid lesbian/gay storyline. No more surprises about parents/brothers/sisters, etc. No more ex- appearing by surprise. No "from beggar to princeps" storyline. No more soap opera dramas. It´s enough. Can´t we have a story with good characters, witty and funny dialogues, sexy and romantic scenes, moments of "slice of life" to bond with the characters, and that's all, PLEASE? Why do we need all that forced drama, all that cheap soap opera stuff, all those far fetched plot twist and cliffhangers? To have here endless conversations about theories about nonsenses, just because we all are mighty bored of waiting for the next update?

I love this game, but I´m tired of all that. I want to see the damn Halloween party, the date with Sage, to break Bella´s bed and to turn Jill into a sex-addicted craving for Tremolo´s cock. I want more laughs with Roster and to send cute and sexy messages to Sage or the other girls. I want to spend time with the DIKs, the HOTs, the nerds and the "bad girls" Quinn, Lily and Nicole. And I don´t fucking care about the dramas of Maya and his father, the ones of Chad and the other dude, who is actually the mother of Tremolo and the sister of Jill, the Burkes and their dirty business, the ex that nobody asked to return, the mysterious husband of Isabella and all those dramas of Mexican telenovela. :mad:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Please, no more stupid lesbian/gay storyline. No more surprises about parents/brothers/sisters, etc. No more ex- appearing by surprise. No "from beggar to princeps" storyline. No more soap opera dramas. It´s enough. Can´t we have a story with good characters, witty and funny dialogues, sexy and romantic scenes, moments of "slice of life" to bond with the characters, and that's all, PLEASE? Why do we need all that forced drama, all that cheap soap opera stuff, all those far fetched plot twist and cliffhangers? To have here endless conversations about theories about nonsenses, just because we all are mighty bored of waiting for the next update?

I love this game, but I´m tired of all that. I want to see the damn Halloween party, the date with Sage, to break Bella´s bed and to turn Jill into a sex-addicted craving for Tremolo´s cock. I want more laughs with Roster and to send cute and sexy messages to Sage or the other girls. I want to spend time with the DIKs, the HOTs, the nerds and the "bad girls" Quinn, Lily and Nicole. And I don´t fucking care about the dramas of Maya and his father, the ones of Chad and the other dude, who is actually the mother of Tremolo and the sister of Jill, the Burkes and their dirty business, the ex that nobody asked to return, the mysterious husband of Isabella and all those dramas of Mexican telenovela. :mad:
This says it all in my book. Agree with all of it no matter what route or Affinity you have.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
These are all common-route events that could, and in my opinion very much should, be segregated out into each girls path. Doing so would allow each event to focus more on the LI in question instead of having to account for every MC with some minor dialogue changes that occasionally lead to sex scenes if he's on their path, as each listed event currently does.
First thing, thank you for the dinner lecture.

I agree with a lot of points you stated in your post. But this one sits not so well with me.
I understand your point of view but for me it is not entirely like that.
I'm gonna speak from the perspective of a cookie jar DIK MC because that's the route I'm most familar with.

The thing that strikes me a lot is the fact how those kinds of scenes are made and it really shows, just how you said, that no matter how talented you are there're ambitions you can't undertake as one person.

That whole, you can say random, choice of "now I'm gonna create similar scene for everyone but with bonus if some MC is on a route with a girl" and "I'm gonna do exclusive scene only if you're on a route with a girl" mixed with Affinity system is really starting to hurt story all together.

So you're gonna tell me that MC was the person that truly felt connection with Josy and she even told him how he was her crush.
Then you're gonna come and tell me that MC was the person that truly felt connection with Maya and as a lesbian she truly felt for him.
And after all that in episode 4 because MC is a DIK girls with reject him as a romance candidate and decide to have him only a as a friend - OK, I'm totally cool with that story decision

But why for the love of God almighty, after all this time and connection the time they spent is completely cut in half?

Yeah sure they shouldn't have this amazing sex experiences (would be weird being only friends) but through giving CHICK MC exclusive scenes or hangouts (which I assume is the way you want things to go in season 3, wonder how you felt about it in seasons 1-2) my DIK MC didn't get nothing.

It breaks immersion and reminds me that this is only a game. Because in a real world scenario (yeah, I know I don't have elephant in my pants) if I truly went with the notion that those girls I had AMAZING connection with will only be my friends from now on I would still want to hang out with them a lot.

And from the perspective of a DIK player Maya & Josy are so Episode 1-4 because from my perspective, aside from Maya's problems, they got completely sidetracked to the background, and that is only because I'm not on route to fuck them in the ass.

Other issue it creates is the fact that DPC doesn't take into consideration what scenes are exclusive and which aren't.
My DIK MC went on a picnic date with Jill. She jumped out of the car on the side of a road, crying, wanting to hug him, telling him she cares about him. Then they had romantic date and at its end they kissed and DIK MC said that no matter Tybalt he won't stop seeing her.

This scene maybe has some exclusive content for CHICK but from DIK perspective it sets certain narrative. That even DIK is on a route with her. If not for the stupid fucking guide, just from story observation I wouldn't know any better.
And after all that you gonna tell me that Jill will only go for a stupid run with CHICK because...? She gonna invite him to eat something because...?

There're lots of moments like that one. And even tho I understand and respect your opinion, from my point of view there're upsides and downsides to both 100% exclusive scenes and to scenes that exist for everybody with some exclusivity in it.

And I also wouldn't hope for super non-linear take in episode 9. RPG games get most non-linear towards their endings because you don't need to deal with fallout of all those choices player can make.
And even tho giving us such option in the middle point of a story is daring it can prove to be too challenging even for old good DPC

One thing I didn't really like about ep. 8 is the fact that MC gets a haircut. I liked his old hairstyle better. This new one makes him look even more like Tommy, in my opinion.
I don't mind the new haircut but I was not surprised when I found that most of the people see MC as nothing more than a cheap version of Tommy.

Would be dope if the haircut depended on Affinity but that would double the render count.

We know Jill wants to do something to honor her memory. I thought of a foundation or a scholarship in memory of Lana intended to help young people abandoned/rejected by their families. So something to save the day for Maya if the Burkes can't / won't help.
I didn't connect the dots like that. It makes perfect sense for it to be the ideal resolution. Maybe that's what DPC wanted to allude to when MC said that even if this plan with Sage fails we will always find another way.

Reactions: JNolan92

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
So I finally finished all of Episode 8 and...

Looks like I got my answer. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh, and I also fucked Nora, who's going to be the MC's science teacher. Fuck. At this point all I need is for Nicole to start teaching biology.

Also, about the ending, does this mean we have to wait another year for the Halloween party? So first we're going to get a flashback episode with the MC's ex? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So I finally finished all of Episode 8 and...

Looks like I got my answer. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh, and I also fucked Nora, who's going to be the MC's science teacher. Fuck. At this point all I need is for Nicole to start teaching biology.

Also, about the ending, does this mean we have to wait another year for the Halloween party? So first we're going to get a flashback episode with the MC's ex? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
I would think we'll have to wait probably at LEAST a good 7-9 months before S3 starts, perhaps more than that

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
MC would be a better leader than Tommy, that's for sure. he is also at risk of becoming a cliched male protagonist in general VNs, already with rumours of his giant dik spreading on campus and his guitar performance posted on social media attracting girls' attentions.

bruh, did you just casually turn the topic into 'Jill' talk:WaitWhat: I wonder when you will change your Doc avatar into Jill.
Katie will always be my #1, no matter what, Jill is my #2 and basically tied with Caroline (2a/3...been having sig issues lately because of the problems with the site...never took the Luxee collage I made off since it got fixed so I guess now, as a reminder, I'll try it, but yeah, that's my ranking system; Avatar (#1) first sig image (#2) 2nd sig image (#3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deoku and Catlyn

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
It's going to be that heavy girl with blue/purple hair that Derek fucked, and she's been trying to talk to him and he won't listen to her.
I mean it's also possible but she rejected Derek ( I mean in her head at least cuz our brother Derek just laughed at her ) still I'm pretty sure Danny ( Jamie's GF ) is the pregnant one, she is literally keeping Jamie close to her by blackmailing him with possible pregnacy also she talks about costs of pregnacy tests and why her boyfriend should for those at gender studies. It may be to obvious but still that's what is most likely to happen, but who knows. Sally is also possible after her attitude in last episodes and visible discomfort in her and Magnar's face.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Hmmm, Did you really like that haircut? I once considered starting a thread called Bad MC Haircuts and Tremolo would be right at the top of the list.

stmanea

Sep 13, 2021
a question. i played this previously up untill the end of chapter 7 (since it was back then all it had) and im a little too lazy to play through the Whole game again to get to the new chapter. is there a way to ''skip'' or make it advance faster?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
a question. i played this previously up untill the end of chapter 7 (since it was back then all it had) and im a little too lazy to play through the Whole game again to get to the new chapter. is there a way to ''skip'' or make it advance faster?
go to Options and click "Skip Unseen Text" under what I think is in the Dialogue tab

then while you're playing, hold down the left CTRL button

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
we know very little about it, it seems that she was estranged from her family, so she had probably made particular choices contrary to her family's values.

I don't think it's drugs, as in what little we see in the flashback they don't seem to be concerned, and I hope it's not homophobia again... which in BADIK is the second leading cause of death after registry offices.

she could also have decided to be a rock singer for all we know. we will see
There's not enough information to build a theory on, but that's never stopped us before.

The thought crossed my mind that Jill's friend, the one she sends the email to in ep7 (was it Jonathon?) might be kind of cult-ty, Jill mentions his 'organization', and Lana knew him too. I still don't know how that would tie in with Lana's death but it is something that could cause friction with the parents.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes