DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1531406
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take over his title as vice-president of DIK in S3, we all know who is better-fitted for that position.
Wow, what is this hate boner for Tommy that so many people on this forum seem to have? Is it because of the hazing? It's a good thing that you've never gone through Basic Training, you would need therapy for life!

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Please, no more stupid lesbian/gay storyline. No more surprises about parents/brothers/sisters, etc. No more ex- appearing by surprise. No "from beggar to princeps" storyline. No more soap opera dramas. It´s enough. Can´t we have a story with good characters, witty and funny dialogues, sexy and romantic scenes, moments of "slice of life" to bond with the characters, and that's all, PLEASE? Why do we need all that forced drama, all that cheap soap opera stuff, all those far fetched plot twist and cliffhangers? To have here endless conversations about theories about nonsenses, just because we all are mighty bored of waiting for the next update?

I love this game, but I´m tired of all that. I want to see the damn Halloween party, the date with Sage, to break Bella´s bed and to turn Jill into a sex-addicted craving for Tremolo´s cock. I want more laughs with Roster and to send cute and sexy messages to Sage or the other girls. I want to spend time with the DIKs, the HOTs, the nerds and the "bad girls" Quinn, Lily and Nicole. And I don´t fucking care about the dramas of Maya and his father, the ones of Chad and the other dude, who is actually the mother of Tremolo and the sister of Jill, the Burkes and their dirty business, the ex that nobody asked to return, the mysterious husband of Isabella and all those dramas of Mexican telenovela. :mad:
Wow , you voiced all my thoughts that i wanted to write myself:oops:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's not enough information to build a theory on, but that's never stopped us before.

The thought crossed my mind that Jill's friend, the one she sends the email to in ep7 (was it Jonathon?) might be kind of cult-ty, Jill mentions his 'organization', and Lana knew him too. I still don't know how that would tie in with Lana's death but it is something that could cause friction with the parents.
depends on what kind of cultism...

I hope that the reason Lana moved away from home is something less dramatic, like an artistic choice (to be a singer? an actress?) and Johnathan could have been part of this choice.

in the flashback Jill's mother for seems adamant but not worried about her daughter's life, as if Lana was throwing a tantrum, a foolish thing, from which they expected she would return soon

once away from home then she may have died for a thousand reasons, even completely accidental

Reactions: DavDR

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 1531406
Take over his title as vice-president of DIK in S3, we all know who is better-fitted for that position.
Well, Heather was always on my List. But just to Fuck Up the Little Idiotic Tommy Boy. Thinking bout a good threesome MC-Heather-Josie while Tommy walks into MCs room and get a shock for his live. Or maybe even expand it to an Foursome and include Lily. I'm sure Tommy's Head would explode when seeing this. :ROFLMAO:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Canon means what the author intends to be the actual story. I just got the feeling after playing it that DPC wants the mc to be with Jill.
I think so too. DPC told he had 1 favorite but won't reveal who she is. He will do it when BaDIK is complete.
But i more and more get the feeling that Jill is his favorite which i love since she's mine too :love:

stmanea

Sep 13, 2021
You could also try to find saves on this forum and try from there. But fast skipping is still a better solution, as it allows you to experience full story, and make your own choices.
well somehow when i downloaded the game back, my old save at the end of chapter 7 was there. maybe it was still saved somewhere deep inside my PC. stroke of luck i would say

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Please, no more stupid lesbian/gay storyline. No more surprises about parents/brothers/sisters, etc. No more ex- appearing by surprise. No "from beggar to princeps" storyline. No more soap opera dramas. It´s enough. Can´t we have a story with good characters, witty and funny dialogues, sexy and romantic scenes, moments of "slice of life" to bond with the characters, and that's all, PLEASE? Why do we need all that forced drama, all that cheap soap opera stuff, all those far fetched plot twist and cliffhangers? To have here endless conversations about theories about nonsenses, just because we all are mighty bored of waiting for the next update?

I love this game, but I´m tired of all that. I want to see the damn Halloween party, the date with Sage, to break Bella´s bed and to turn Jill into a sex-addicted craving for Tremolo´s cock. I want more laughs with Roster and to send cute and sexy messages to Sage or the other girls. I want to spend time with the DIKs, the HOTs, the nerds and the "bad girls" Quinn, Lily and Nicole. And I don´t fucking care about the dramas of Maya and his father, the ones of Chad and the other dude, who is actually the mother of Tremolo and the sister of Jill, the Burkes and their dirty business, the ex that nobody asked to return, the mysterious husband of Isabella and all those dramas of Mexican telenovela. :mad:
I couldn't agree more but remember you're dealing with DPC here. A Dev who's most famous for throwing a surprise Psycho Killer into the third act of his last game.

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My collected thoughts on Episode 8 and some of things that led up to it. Generally, I'll lead with what I liked about each topic this episode and then talk about whatever I didn't like after that, with short summaries above each section for people who don't have the time or inclination to read the longer explanations, which I imagine will be most of you. Fair warning – the longer explanations are long and full of subjective opinions. Let's get down to business.

Excellent post, well worth the read! For the most part I agree with you, but here are a few specific thoughts.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I would think we'll have to wait probably at LEAST a good 7-9 months before S3 starts, perhaps more than that
You forgot the interlude. I'm guessing that will drop sometime around March and then ep 9 in October or November 2022.

It's something everyone needs to get used to because it's going to be a very long time before he completes this game. Even if he manages to get out two episodes a year (and that's a big IF) it's going to be 2026-2027 or even later before he's done.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You forgot the interlude. I'm guessing that will drop sometime around March and then ep 9 in October or November 2022.

It's something everyone needs to get used to because it's going to be a very long time before he completes this game. Even if he manages to get out two episodes a year (and that's a big IF) it's going to be 2026-2027 or even later before he's done.
I'm not expecting right now a lot from the Interlude because I'm so tunnel visioned on my insatiable Zoey hatred, but it's still going to be about a year before we see a new episode. And if it's done in '26-'27, I'll be 51-52, that's IF I'm still alive

Reactions: Meghead

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Excellent post, well worth the read! For the most part I agree with you, but here are a few specific thoughts.

I'm not worried about being excluded from the story of the LIs not chosen, DPC has never done it so far (even with MEH situations like MC going to Bella to get a haircut... otherwise he wouldn't talk to Bella in this chapter...) I don't think he's starting to do it now,-At the end it doesn't cost him much, he has to create the content anyway, there will be an "extended" version and a "free trial" one

I would love it if your idea of an MC who starts to act not individually but as a couple would come true, but I see it as very difficult, I would be happy if he would at least talk to his SO before acting. we will see

it all depends on what stuff this interlude will be

will be a huge flashback where we only have to click to move forward and where our choices already made will change something minimal?
or will it actually be a mini chapter in which we interact with more or less important events?

in the first hypothesis we could get away with a couple of months and have it for the end of January, otherwise I do not think it goes beyond 4 months anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144 and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

You made some interesting points but the only thing I could think of while reading this is that this is not the story that DPC planned from the start, if he planned anything at all. All of these artificial relationship road blocks just feel like an author stretching his original concept. It all reads like a successful TV series gone bad.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
well somehow when i downloaded the game back, my old save at the end of chapter 7 was there. maybe it was still saved somewhere deep inside my PC. stroke of luck i would say
Saves are stored at hidden AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK folder, you can also view saves at BeingADIK-0.8.1\game\saves folder.

another question lol, how much playtime can i expect from this new chapter (i usually play 2 routes and read all the text)
Probably up to 2h maybe more, can't say for certain, but there is a lot of content. Best to try all 3 (chick, dick and neutral) routes.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
because I'm so tunnel visioned on my insatiable Zoey hatred
Brace yourself, Zoey will definitely play a big role in the third season.
Who knows, maybe your feelings will cool down while you wait for the 9 ep. haha.
I still don't understand why many people hate her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes