Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sage was having a few bad days but I'm struggling to remember what girls outside the usual suspects the MC fucked and all them at one time got creampied, on my game the MC didn't fuck any of the girls that wanted money for sex, mainly cause I never had any. Didn't get to have sex with Jade and I got no idea who Madame is.
Yeah I only knew of the Madame from the gallery unlocker. Never met her but she's the madame of the Pink Rose

Reactions: mindern
Nov 9, 2020
I think why Zoey comes back because she wants to open up a drug business, with MC as a business partner. Think about it both Quinn and Vinny are drug dealers. So, the next logical step is for the MC becoming a drug dealer with aid from Zoey.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How many surnames do we know now?

Maya Victoria Baily Bailey (corrected so felicemastronzo won't send Dalli into a conniption)
Derek Bailey
Patrick Bailey

Tybalt Archibald Stewart Burke
Jade Burke
Stephen Burke
Sage Burke (presumably)

Jill Royce
Lana Royce
Amelia Royce

Isabella Roberts
James Roberts (assuming Bella took his name in marriage)

Cathy Jones
Rusty Burgmeister
Hagar Schmidt (teacher)
Philip Hoff (teacher)
Mona Davis
Karen Rebecca Johnson
Benjamin Ingsfeldt (chess player) *Thanks, ename144
Bianca Thomson *Thanks, ename144
Lydia Henderson (granny grenade)
Will Burr (ANΩ alumni)
Nora Bailey (please direct any doubts to AchedCroissant :KEK:)

NOTE: The following are not being considered as accurate surnames (as ename144 suspected), because the basketball uniforms from which they were derived are actually just Daz3d assets:
  • Chad Connor
  • John Hanson
  • Anthony Drake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I leave anyone out?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That's one of the better parts of the Jill route for me. At the end you can strait up say that you are her boyfriend. Unless I read it wrong you kinda can with Sage but it doesn't have the same oomph to me. I am, and don't you forget it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of reactions so +1'ng this (y)

Such wonderfulness

Reactions: Skeltom

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya Baily Bailey (corrected so felicemastronzo won't send Dalli into a conniption)
Derek Bailey
Patrick Bailey

Tybalt Burke
Jade Burke
Stephen Burke
Sage Burke (presumably)

Cathy Jones
Isabella Roberts
Jill Royce
Rusty Burgmeister
Hagar Schmidt
Philip Hoff
Mona Davis
Karen Rebecca Johnson

Did I leave anyone out?
You forgot Nora Bailey

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and Ilhares

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
I don't know now if I'm allowed to post this or not, but I do because it should be interesting for everyone. It is an excerpt from the original walkthrough.

The choices you can pick between, depending on your history with the girls, are:

Josy & Maya: You have to be in their relationship to be able to choose this.
Isabella: You have to be dating her to be able to choose this.
Sage: You have to be her fuck buddy or fucked her in episode 7 to be able to
choose this.

Jill: If you were invited to dinner with her friends, this will be an option. It may also be an option in other rare cases, but if you didn’t get invited to dinner, she will reject you if you choose to be with her.

Others: This option is only available if you aren’t in Josy’s and Maya’s relationship and don’t have a successful relationship with Jill. Choosing that none of the other girls are right for you will cause you to reject any main girl relationships and stay friends with them.

Hint! Whatever choice, it will have a huge impact on the story that follows. The choice you make will be referred to as being on someone’s branch from here on. For example, the branches are referred to as: Josy’s and Maya’s branch, Jill’s branch, Isabella’s branch, Sage’s branch, and others’ branch.
Still nobody with the newly released E8 Walkthrough yet? I'm not a high-enough tier to get it from his Patreon and pretty sure others are waiting for it too...

In the words of Bonnie Tyler...I need a HERO!! (man that was a great song at the time too)
Can someone share the EP8 Official Walkthrough please? We need a HERO!!

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Just finishing season 2, this game is a fucking masterpiece.

Hey guys, I have a question:
What do we know about the book Quinn is reading? Seems important to her and she doesn't want to tell us about it.
As it stands right now, we don't know anything about the book. When MC questions her about it during the hangout in Ep. 7, she almost becomes defensive and definitely wants to avoid discussing it.
My assumptions are that it isn't a book she's reading at all. I think it's either a ledger of some sort to keep track of her clients, sales and money or it's some kind of personal journal or diary shes been keeping.
Oh yeah, I hate Zoey :mad: because she's the MC's first girlfriend and she left and now she's back :KEK: whoops

I hate her :cry:

I don't know why I hate her I have no clear reasons :unsure: but I hate her because I want to :poop:

:mad:
I have mixed feelings about Zoey. I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll bring to the story. Hopefully, it'll be more of a friendship (with benefits) but more than likely it'll serve as another point of drama with the MC falling in love with her. I really hope this isn't the case because Zoey seems like she'd be a cool person to just hang out with and have a drink, sharing laughs and stories etc.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Out of all the explanations I've stated above, the one that makes the most sense based on DPC's writing style is Lynette. I think the pregnancy test is just serving as conversational fuel. Simply added in to make fans talk about conspiricies and discuss it. It will more than likely be a picture added in Lynette's diary marking the event of her becoming pregnant with MC by Neil.
I get where you're coming from, but that's just wasteful. We know how MC came into this world, throwing that in there as a Lynette flashback is just fucking pointless. Flashbacks at the end of a chapter in the midst of showing everything else going on? It doesn't sit right. Very much a shit thing to do, if that is indeed what DPC has done.

Then again, I would LOVE for it to be something that throws the story for an insane loop. I love stories that have that "WHAT THE FUCK?!" moment.
MC's older sibling? Well, that'd do it!
is 0.8.1 the newest version?
So far, yes, there has not been an 8.2 bugfix release. If we're lucky, there won't be.
Josy and therefore also Tommy
Wouldn't expect those two to share a surname, honestly. Got the impression they were both older when their parents married. Wife might have taken the surname but there'd be no legal reason for Josy to do so, especially as non-fond of them as she seems to be.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah I only knew of the Madame from the gallery unlocker. Never met her but she's the madame of the Pink Rose
Your not missing anything. On my Dik others route I accepted the gift but it really isn't worth it. The extra money towards the frat is just a better call, especially since it seems like you will be doing more in the economy department of things going forward. The pass just gets you access to a fancy room where she wants your whole wallet for a BJ. I'd take an extra 10$ in the bank any day.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wouldn't expect those two to share a surname, honestly. Got the impression they were both older when their parents married. Wife might have taken the surname but there'd be no legal reason for Josy to do so, especially as non-fond of them as she seems to be.
:unsure:
Josy will definitely have her father's last name

Tommy we don't even know if he ever had a father, but he doesn't seem to have any resentment towards him, so he could very well have taken his last name

Reactions: ename144

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I get where you're coming from, but that's just wasteful. We know how MC came into this world, throwing that in there as a Lynette flashback is just fucking pointless. Flashbacks at the end of a chapter in the midst of showing everything else going on? It doesn't sit right. Very much a shit thing to do, if that is indeed what DPC has done.
I don't think it'd necessarily be a shit thing to do. The journals serve as a way for MC to get to know his mother. Right now, all MC has known of his mom is what his dad has told him. With the diaries, it's almost as if Lynette is talking directly to MC in her own words. I think it would bring MC some closure in dealing with her death if she wrote about her pregnancy with him, and explained the emotions and the excitement she feels about it. That way, he wouldn't feel as empty and look at his mom as just a stranger, ya kno?

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Ayo wtf that is really revealing after reading post you linked up, I would assume that maybe the night MC was drunk he saw a photo of James when he is in army clothes and he was just too drunk to notice that's a photo/portrait not real person, after events with MC, Bella decided that she doesn't want to make things weird by hanging out with MC next to James photo. I could be wrong tho

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes