Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Tommy we don't even know if he ever had a father, but he doesn't seem to have any resentment towards him
Tommy doesn't seem to like his father. Unless he's talking about Josy's dad, and I don't think he is from the interactions with him, the line "apples and trees" when you call him a shitty father seems to suggest that his dad was a piece of shit as well.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I have mixed feelings about Zoey. I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll bring to the story. Hopefully, it'll be more of a friendship (with benefits) but more than likely it'll serve as another point of drama with the MC falling in love with her. I really hope this isn't the case because Zoey seems like she'd be a cool person to just hang out with and have a drink, sharing laughs and stories etc.
Wouldn't surprise me if the MC still liking her is a forced narrative point after all we don't have total control over the MC's actions. Like him having a hissy fit over Josy and Maya being girlfriends.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Tommy doesn't seem to like his father. Unless he's talking about Josy's dad, and I don't think he is from the interactions with him, the line "apples and trees" when you call him a shitty father seems to suggest that his dad was a piece of shit as well.
To be honest, I don't know if this was an error when creating the characters by the dev, but I've always thought the MC and Tommy look alike.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was referring to hiscurrent father, not his biological father.

the references to the biological one are very general, he could have run away as soon as Monica got pregnant, he could have been an asshole, we don't know much about it, but it is believable that Tommy doesn't care about his "biological" last name

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I was referring to hiscurrent father, not his biological father.

the references to the biological one are very general, he could have run away as soon as Monica got pregnant, he could have been an asshole, we don't know much about it, but it is believable that Tommy doesn't care about his "biological" last name
Maybe not the last name but that kind of response sounds very bitter to me. I was talking about not having any resentment towards him, to me it seems like he does.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
To be honest, I don't know if this was an error when creating the characters by the dev, but I've always thought the MC and Tommy look alike.
I've noticed that as well. However, a lot of the characters resemble each other.
Johnboy and Derek
Derek and Neil
Johnboy and Neil
Tommy and MC
Army dude in Bella's house during MC's drunk exploration and Stephen Burke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe not the last name but that kind of response sounds very bitter to me. I was talking about not having any resentment towards him, to me it seems like he does.
then I have not explained myself well or I have not understood what you want to say

I also think that Tommy does not "love" his biological father.

before I was talking about his current father (Josy's) and unlike Josy who shows all his disappointment towards his new mother, it doesn't seem to me that Tommy has any particular resentment towards his "new" father

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
As for what the picture is, now you're talking wild theory territory. But what the hell - I'll go there, too. It's her kid. The shoes could be Chuck Taylors or even hiking boots. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child. And, the shirt she loaned MC for yoga was short, maybe for a pre-teen. How old was the kid in the picture? Where did he (yes, gender assumed) go? Why is she packing away stuff that reminds her of him? And what's the deal with the axe (ok, probably unrelated)?
Hmm, if it is a kid, I would think it's a girl, not a boy, because the laces on the shoes look pink. How old exactly is Bella, is she old enough to have a 18/19 year old child. I don't know, I was always in the thinking that Bella was late 20s to early 30s, so she would definitely been underaged when she had the kid if it is her kid.

This talk of exclusivity made me think of Jill after the relationship has begun. Do you think we will get to see a DIK mansion walk of shame with her? :oops: How would that play out? :giggle: I think the brothers would be in too much awe to even say anything!
If you go the Jill route there is no walk of shame because the MC will tell her to go out the window as it has a glass patio door next to it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me with his creepy ass obsession with Bella.
I'm thinking that it's just his study and she can't bring herself to do anything with it in the hopes he will be back. As long as it's not some psycho throwback and he's in there dead.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm thinking that it's just his study and she can't bring herself to do anything with it in the hopes he will be back. As long as it's not some psycho throwback and he's in there dead.
Being his office, or I even saw something about a nursery mentioned, makes sense. I doubt he is in there dead, but her keeping it locked has to have some reasoning. I know that when a parent loses a child young they usually leave the room the way it was and lock it.

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Agreed. DIK players are going to get punched in the DIK if one of their LI's is preggo. I don't think it's a main girl thoug, none of the 5 at least, but I do think it's a HOT.

I saw Mona tagged before as possibly the one, also have seen Dany mentioned several times. Odds are it could be either, but I doubt it's a main LI
With all the other ones but Maya, MC has the chance to pull out or do other things with them. So it's not exactly a given that mc creamed them. Maya is the only one that was not on birth control, and it was part of the scene for him to cum inside her.
My only other thought on this is that it's a flash back, that it's read from his mom's diary about when she found out that they were pregnant.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Hmm, if it is a kid, I would think it's a girl, not a boy, because the laces on the shoes look pink. How old exactly is Bella, is she old enough to have a 18/19 year old child. I don't know, I was always in the thinking that Bella was late 20s to early 30s, so she would definitely been underaged when she had the kid if it is her kid.

The laces in that picture appear pink because the person that posted it modified the color/exposure, etc. I doubt they're actually pink.

And regarding Bella's age, she's 36. If that makes you uncomfortable when considering building a relationship with her, this might make you feel better.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
With all the other ones but Maya, MC has the chance to pull out or do other things with them. So it's not exactly a given that mc creamed them. Maya is the only one that was not on birth control, and it was part of the scene for him to cum inside her.
My only other thought on this is that it's a flash back, that it's read from his mom's diary about when she found out that they were pregnant.
Yeah that's been mentioned and it is certainly plausible. We all know how much DPC loves to fuck with us :LOL:

Reactions: RonnieBoi

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone have a spotify link or download link for the song that plays during Envy/Nicole's scene? Called Diverse Music - Love in game
I found this soundtrack on YT. Have a look on it, find your song and use any Web YT downloaded to convert it

Since I haven't published any theories in a long time, you get one.:devilish:

This is another one of my variations. If both Sage and Tybalt are adopted, I wonder why Stephen and Jade don't have biological children. That can really only be if either Jade can't have children and/or Stephen's swimmers are too slow.:rolleyes:

And so my crazy theory is born. Jade, Jamie's ex, and the MC once had a conversation in Genders Studies about a male or female perceiving/feeling like the opposite sex. We have an athlete who takes birth control pills and a Caleb who takes steroids or anabolic steroids. We also have a female dealer who not only deals drugs, but also stimulants. She also has a connection to Stephen. I don't know if you realize what I'm getting at yet. But all these details raise the possibility that Lynette may have died but is still alive. Why Neil could have such gaps in his knowledge of Lynette. Heck, why the MC got into college before Josy, even though he and his father couldn't afford it financially. Why nothing happened to the MC after the sprinkler attack in EP5, even though Stephen clearly saw and recognized the MC. So did Jade. Might either of them, Stephen or Jade, have a biological child anyway? I actually rule out Jade because she can have sex with the MC. Now here come all the Sage fans screaming incest. Quinn mentions to Tommy in EP4 that there is no blood relationship between Josy and him. That would also apply to this version of Sage and the MC. :unsure::coffee:

Getting back to Stephen: What if Lynette and Neil also have a three-way relationship with Jade? Lynette gets pregnant, but Neil and Lynette break up with the MC after the birth. Lynette goes back to Jade. Now the two may have the same problem as Josy and Maya. But good Lynette might take it a step too far and become Stephen. This allows Lynette (Stephen) and Jade to come out in public. But Neil wins custody of the MC in court and moves on. Lynette (Stephen) and Jade lose sight of the MC. Neil tells his son that his mother died giving birth to him to spare him and himself any embarrassment. At the age of 15, an incident occurs at school and he can't hold back anymore and contacts Lynette (Stephen) and Jade. They logically help him. But Neil has lied to the MC about his mother and that Lynette has become Stephen, they continue to hide. :oops::eek::ROFLMAO:

Of course, the MC then gets the opportunity to visit B&R. But since Stephen (Lynette) can't reveal himself to her son, everything is controlled in the background by Stephen (Lynette) and Jade. Several tests are administered. School tests and social tests. The school tests need no further explanation. But the social tests are interesting. Is he an aggressive thug, athlete, womanizer, gay, straight or BI. What if Stephen (Lynette) makes the same mistake her own father made 20 years ago, trying to control the MC's life? What if Stephen (Lynette) is looking for the right woman for her son and Mona might not be the one? That would also put Tybalt's blackmail in a new light. If he was just adopted, his inheritance would be very small and he would have to go back to the pit he once came from. But being married to a hot Jill Royce would solve that problem. Wow, what a shock for Tybaltt to find out that the MC is the only biological child in the family.:geek:

A horny, crazy theory. But something not so crazy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What if Stephen really is the MC's father and Zoey is Neil's daughter. And why? The way Neil hugs Zoey, I don't think any father would hug his own son's ex-girlfriend. And in EP7, the MC tells Derek that he has the same body language as his sister Maya. Compare the screenshots.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"not so crazy" you say? I said earlier and I will repeat. Your brain is driving us crazy with your theories... But this one? Is out of ordinary
can someone tell me the name of the song from the first scene with sage in ep 8? the one se tell mc she is adopted
Have a look at my previous reply
You guys seem to be forgetting that the pregnancy test shows up regardless of if the MC has sex with anyone or not. That says that unless it's bad writing, there's no way the MC is involved in the pregnancy test at all unless it's a diary entry from Lynette about becoming pregnant with him.
That being said, my theory is that it's either someone Derek hooked up with (Wendy, Ashley, Arieth or Lydia) and deduction states that the only plausible explanation for the pregnancy test in Derek's case would be Wendy as he has sex with her no matter what.
It could also be Ashley but not with Derek. It could be used to inject more drama into the Derek storyline if Ashley ends up pregnant by Anthony. Seeing as how Derek and Ashley have feelings for each other, it would serve as pretty good drama if it were to happen.
Seeing as how Heather and Tommy's relationship seems to be falling apart with Heather getting fed up with Tommy's behavior and infidelity, the pregnancy test could serve as an anchor to finally make Tommy get his act together.
Elena would make sense but it wouldn't really bring the story any further along so I don't think it would make much sense for it to be her.
Out of all the explanations I've stated above, the one that makes the most sense based on DPC's writing style is Lynette. I think the pregnancy test is just serving as conversational fuel. Simply added in to make fans talk about conspiricies and discuss it. It will more than likely be a picture added in Lynette's diary marking the event of her becoming pregnant with MC by Neil.
Then again, I would LOVE for it to be something that throws the story for an insane loop. I love stories that have that "WHAT THE FUCK?!" moment.
Is not Wendy, because when she confronts Derek at gender studies she said she got her period

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes