BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Is there anyone also thinking that Ronda's stalker is not what he tells you he is. I know im spittballing here but why and who was he calling in the toilette. Wasn't it smarter to just leave and come another day? I still think he has something to do with the whole drug think. Someone is planning something. The Diks also have a traitor. With the whole Cathy situation. And someone leaked your sextape with Jade to her husband if you gave it to the diks. Am i just reading to much into it and give the devs to much credit? I mean its weird right? Btw if there is a traitor i think its Nick. And if i think the mastermind behind Nick and the stalker is ether Mr. Burke or Vinnie.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Being his office, or I even saw something about a nursery mentioned, makes sense. I doubt he is in there dead, but her keeping it locked has to have some reasoning. I know that when a parent loses a child young they usually leave the room the way it was and lock it.
That's another thing that came to mind. The psycho thing was a bad joke about how there are already an absurd amount of plot twists for the drama. I am wondering why he would "call out for help" though. I can see her being more broken then it lets on, there are already signs.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That's another thing that came to mind. The psycho thing was a bad joke about how there are already an absurd amount of plot twists for the drama. I am wondering why he would "call out for help" though. I can see her being more broken then it lets on, there are already signs.
+1

Agreed, she has to be holding back some sort of trauma underneath that exterior, which is probably the reason for the exterior in the first place, she doesn't want to let anyone in. Not even Jill knew about the locked door and she's her best friend.

I don't think Bella's going to go all Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction," but if something happens, and she explodes? Fuhgeddaboudit!! Watch out for World War III or some crazy Aileen Wuornos shit

Reactions: Skeltom

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
With all the other ones but Maya, MC has the chance to pull out or do other things with them. So it's not exactly a given that mc creamed them. Maya is the only one that was not on birth control, and it was part of the scene for him to cum inside her.
My only other thought on this is that it's a flash back, that it's read from his mom's diary about when she found out that they were pregnant.
It is not Maya because she is in her safe day what she means is that it is very difficult for her to get pregnant even when the MC cums inside her In EP 7 she could get pregnant that's why she tells the MC to cum outside what I mean is that she is not stupid, she knows how to take care of herself and knows which are the safe days for her

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
+1

Agreed, she has to be holding back some sort of trauma underneath that exterior, which is probably the reason for the exterior in the first place, she doesn't want to let anyone in. Not even Jill knew about the locked door and she's her best friend.

I don't think Bella's going to go all Glenn Close "Fatal Attraction," but if something happens, and she explodes? Fuhgeddaboudit!! Watch out for World War III or some crazy Aileen Wuornos shit
I think it's going to be something along the lines of her already knowing that her husband is dead and her brain blocking out that trauma. Having the MC around as a "replacement" is causing her to have to address those thing and it doesn't seem like it's going well. I hope it's not that dark but I think it is a possibility.

Reactions: mightybored

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Maya Baily Bailey (corrected so felicemastronzo won't send Dalli into a conniption)
Derek Bailey
Patrick Bailey

Tybalt Burke
Jade Burke
Stephen Burke
Sage Burke (presumably)

Cathy Jones
Isabella Roberts
Jill Royce
Rusty Burgmeister
Hagar Schmidt
Philip Hoff
Mona Davis
Karen Rebecca Johnson

Did I leave anyone out?
There's also two more...
Chad Connor
John Hanson (the sickly looking Alpha with the rooster tag of "milkman")

Reactions: OFT

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think it's going to be something along the lines of her already knowing that her husband is dead and her brain blocking out that trauma. Having the MC around as a "replacement" is causing her to have to address those thing and it doesn't seem like it's going well. I hope it's not that dark but I think it is a possibility.
+1

If she comes to the full acceptance that James is really gone, her emotions are bound to break and become unstable, which in turn, will make it harder for the MC to deal with her, and will have to try to talk to and soothe her and through that, they'll just bond more. Don't really know but there's something there that will eventually come out, and it's bound to be ugly when it does

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
+1

If she comes to the full acceptance that James is really gone, her emotions are bound to break and become unstable, which in turn, will make it harder for the MC to deal with her, and will have to try to talk to and soothe her and through that, they'll just bond more. Don't really know but there's something there that will eventually come out, and it's bound to be ugly when it does
She about had a panic attack at the thought of going to the library where they had history, that's a big red flag. It could even be where it all went to shit. Something could have happened the day they left. A mugging for her ring gone wrong or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's unlikely but still.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She about had a panic attack at the thought of going to the library where they had history, that's a big red flag. It could even be where it all went to shit. Something could have happened the day they left. A mugging for her ring gone wrong or something.

I know it's unlikely but still.
+1

Yeah I've been wondering that myself about the dude on the bench looking at them; he certainly looks sketchy to me. That could be how, like you said, things went downhill, or at least the start of it

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Is there anyone also thinking that Ronda's stalker is not what he tells you he is. I know im spittballing here but why and who was he calling in the toilette. Wasn't it smarter to just leave and come another day? I still think he has something to do with the whole drug think. Someone is planning something. The Diks also have a traitor. With the whole Cathy situation. And someone leaked your sextape with Jade to her husband if you gave it to the diks. Am i just reading to much into it and give the devs to much credit? I mean its weird right? Btw if there is a traitor i think its Nick. And if i think the mastermind behind Nick and the stalker is ether Mr. Burke or Vinnie.

Vinny wouldn't necessarily need Nick to pull off all the stuff with the sextape/leaked photos. Rusty goes out of his way to talk about the DIK's phones all being synched up to share photos and such. I'm not saying Nick isn't involved but Vinny doesn't need an inside man for all of this stuff just still be synched to everyone else's phone. The only vaguely unexplained thing would be how he got access to the laptop to send out the Cluck but in reality the account could be logged in elsewhere. Not beyond the real of possibility he sent the Cluck from elsewhere.

As an aside, I fully expect the fact the MC's phone was prepped by Rusty to be a plot point. All that stuff when you get it about numbers already being on it and such... I fully expect the MC's phone to basically be bugged or at least uploading all it's photos somewhere. Not necessarily by Rusty or even on purpose but I don't trust it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Vinny wouldn't necessarily need Nick to pull off all the stuff with the sextape/leaked photos. Rusty goes out of his way to talk about the DIK's phones all being synched up to share photos and such. I'm not saying Nick isn't involved but Vinny doesn't need an inside man for all of this stuff just still be synched to everyone else's phone. The only vaguely unexplained thing would be how he got access to the laptop to send out the Cluck but in reality the account could be logged in elsewhere. Not beyond the real of possibility he sent the Cluck from elsewhere.

As an aside, I fully expect the fact the MC's phone was prepped by Rusty to be a plot point. All that stuff when you get it about numbers already being on it and such... I fully expect the MC's phone to basically be bugged or at least uploading all it's photos somewhere. Not necessarily by Rusty or even on purpose but I don't trust it.
I never considered that, any of that, and it's certainly plausible and possible. So the laptop was hacked and the phone the MC now has could be bugged? Sends things to a central server somewhere that Vinny has access to?

Not out of the realm of possibility, especially with the way electronics are these days

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I saw the picture of it the other day and even though I'm on the full CHIK Jill route, it's not an image I'd like to see again; a look of disbelief, shock and just straight up uncomfortableness.
I've played the game from the beginning 3 or 4 times now and I always seem to be a total dik and then end up neutral by the end of whatever version I'm playing and never once got to be on chik side. Have you got to play as a wuss or something to get on the chik side?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

I can see the phone being an issue as well. When it comes to Nick being involved, I don't think he is. If anything it was just Vinny telling them not to mess with his stuff. The video of the MC and Jade is another thing entirely. Really to only way for it to get to Steven would be for one of the Dik's to give it to him. It was before the new phone and only on the laptop after the Cathy cluck.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You had me confused at first with the Ronda thing. You mean Riona, but I understand now what you meant.
I also think that either that guy wasn't who he says he was (he was the dude in the CUMpetition though) or he's not the only one that's stalking Riona.
If the DIK's have a traitor (which I also believe is the case) it would almost certainly be Nick or Jamie. Jamie almost seems too innocent to do anything like that so that would leave Nick. Nick is isolated and quiet, he was Vinny's maggot brother and has been around since day 1 virtually. He could be a red herring and the actual traitor could come completely out of left field, however, I think Nick is the most logical choice.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can see the phone being an issue as well. When it comes to Nick being involved, I don't think he is. If anything it was just Vinny telling them not to mess with his stuff. The video of the MC and Jade is another thing entirely. Really to only way for it to get to Steven would be for one of the Dik's to give it to him. It was before the new phone and only on the laptop after the Cathy cluck.
Vinny would have had to get in the mansion to get hold of the laptop during a party that most of the party goers would have recognised him. I think Vinny was probably the one that robbed Quinn, it would have probably been one of the HOTS that used the laptop to post the picture and probably to help out the Alphas. I think it was probably the two that invited Chad to the HOTS party, can't think of their names atm.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Vinny would have had to get in the mansion to get hold of the laptop during a party that most of the party goers wold have recognised him. I think Vinny was probably the one that robbed Quinn, it would have probably been one of the HOTS that used the laptop to post the picture and probably to help out the Alphas. I think it was probably the two that invited Chad to the HOTS party, can't think of their names atm.
Sarah and Melanie, but it's never stated that they invited him. If anyone did it was most likely John. But who knows?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've played the game from the beginning 3 or 4 times now and I always seem to be a total dik and then end up neutral by the end of whatever version I'm playing and never once got to be on chik side. Have you got to play as a wuss or something to get on the chik side?
I've been a full CHIK since turning down Tommy's fake ID, but as I've said in the past, even just quite recently, I bring my own morals to this game and act as I would in real life; so I've avoided all of the DIK choices, avoided the HOTS, no Cathy, no Jade, just nothing that would go against how I would act in real life in that situation.

I don't drink, don't smoke, I've never cheated, never did drugs, etc. so I bring my own values to these VNs. Just how I am. But from the get go, if I did maybe +DIK points 6 or 7 times throughout the entire game, then that's being generous, but all of the Major D/N/C choices were all CHIK because, since I started playing this game late last year, I knew the girl I wanted, and her route and choices fit how and what I am as a person.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Glad to hear you liked it! Here are a few specific replies.
Still generally agree.

I'm hoping DPC doesn't try and legitimately have Zoey compete with the other LI (or even worse have the MC fall for her against our wishes just to create drama and repeat himself). What I am ok with is her be a lightning rod for showing established insecurities. I agree with you entirely that DPC is going to struggle immensely setting her up as a viable alternative to the established LI's but he could segue all the established jealously and unspoken feelings from each LI onto her.

MC keeps making a big deal about having dated multiple girls. Scenes like the recital aftermath has the MC talking about how he's involved with, even "dated", all these girls even if you did your best to avoid them. Im ok with Zoey basically holding up a mirror to each LI and showing them something wrong with their relationship with MC.

Zoey as a full blown LI? I’ve got reservations. Zoey as a tool to simply drive the current LI’s character development? A foil to the established LI? Yeah I am on board with that.

side note, I looked up where a character “foil” comes from… it’s from how jewellers used to put foil under a jewel to make it shine more and look better. That’s what I want. Her to come in an make the LI’s shine by contrast.
Believe me, you and I are hoping for the same thing. I just don't see a way for it it happen given how things have unfolded.

To extend the original metaphor, it would be akin to the jeweler forcing us to pick between a bunch of unset gems then foiling the one we pick. We were already sold on it, what does the extra shine accomplish?

Beats me. Still, as therapeutic as it's been to talk through my Zoey concerns, I should probably give it a rest until we actually see her in action. I'll try to shut up about it for now. :censored:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes