Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Your companion there Sarah and her friend Melanie the one with the Tattoos but this ain't bad ;)
View attachment 359629
Actually I don't like Melanie really at all. Might be the bob cut or the poor tattoos.

Wait, I got it: screenshot0048.png

Who are the mystery women there? The one dancing might be Rena's sister, the other in the black dress has a great body and the girl on the stairs looks fuckable.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Who knows what cocaine does to his dick. That junkie must be limp too he ain’t doing any fucking.
Without his drugs Tommy wont be able to do nothing either I guess Jill was safe afterall. :love: Well that why she was talking to mc that way she was very dissapointing that her 5some never happend those guys failed at every turn.

Maybe mc can set it right.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually I don't like Melanie really at all. Might be the bob cut or the poor tattoos.

Wait, I got it: View attachment 359630

Who are the mystery women there? The one dancing might be Rena's sister, the other in the black dress has a great body and the girl on the stairs looks fuckable.
I like her standing at the top the redhead seen her in another image that Vir had but it just goes to show you that some of these side chicks are so much better than the actual 5 Li

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If you ordered the free special from Quinn you got mc and that ugly feminist lady maybe we get MC + 2 Ugly feminist from Gender class 101. :devilish: But this will only happen when mc is Fucking Drunk.. :whistle: When your drunk your not very picky.. ;)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Same. What to do?
DIK's party: Talk to Rusty and Nick => Talk to Jacob => Investigate fridge => Talk to John Boy and Elena => Talk to Derek => Stairs => Talk to Jamie and Leon => Investigate door =>Talk to Ashley => Talk to Heather => Investigate - doors: locked (top), right (janitor's closet) => BOTTOM ARROW =>Investigate door => It wasn't that hard, was it?

Reactions: DrackDrap

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I like her standing at the top the redhead seen her in another image that Vir had but it just goes to show you that some of these side chicks are so much better than the actual 5 Li
You mean Arieth on the right upper side of the picture or the girl smoking on the upper left? I think that's the cafeteria lady.

Reactions: vir_cotto

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If you ordered the free special from Quinn you got mc and that ugly feminist lady maybe we get MC + 2 Ugly feminist from Gender class 101. :devilish: But this will only happen when mc is Fucking Drunk.. :whistle:
I can't get past the mini game that I need too. I'm down to laptop till my main comp is fixxed. Too much without a mouse

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Poor Derek, i think he needs to get his act together. If that really is going to be the chick he ends with.. Can i get another maggot brother ??:devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes