Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The worse part is during those drinking minigame is not possible to save either so everytime you need to start over.. after 100 tries i said fuck it let Derek win.:cautious:

Reactions: Mormont

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes but mc has a mean streak. he took Arielith for himself and gave that Radical Feminist to Derek, as a compromise.:devilish:
I just completed the drinking mini game without a mouse and it is quite difficult, took me a few attempts my advice is to save right before starting it, that way if you mess up more than once you can quickly load it back up

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The head part is ok is the lower part of the drinking contest that is impossible for me especially those corners where the line becomes very thin. 1 small mayhab and it is game over for the drinking part since you touched the line.

My eyesight is not very good so those very thin line is very difficult for me.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well, I playing skipping the mini-games... if not, I never finish.. you'll see with this update 2300 renders, 5 days playing.. :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah, the minigames seem like a waste of time. I only want to experience the story, so I'm just playing with them off and cheating money like crazy. Otherwise I would lose my mind.

Reactions: HHUUKK

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, the minigames seem like a waste of time. I only want to experience the story, so I'm just playing with them off and cheating money like crazy. Otherwise I would lose my mind.
I got to hate the boxing game in the first update.. I only won 1 match! :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can find enough money laying around in free-roam. Besides Quinn takeout, there isn't much to spend money on anyway. Getting Josy flowers/chocolate is the only story related thing you need money for so far I think.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I disagree. The brawler game was horrible at first, but when you started to learn the strategy it became quite easy. I like the English minigame a lot, because it helps me to hone my English skills not being a native speaker. I felt I had accomplished something when I got 100% in the latter English quiz. I also used to do a lot of those shuffle games when I was a kid and bored, so that's for nostalgia.

would be or are? she's just a running joke, and a slut. Doesn't even have a bio
Would. I don't like town bicycles and she's probably the girl who is most likely to have an STD.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I disagree. The brawler game was horrible at first, but when you started to learn the strategy it became quite easy. I like the English minigame a lot, because it helps me to hone my English skills not being a native speaker. I felt I had accomplished something when I got 100% in the latter English quiz. I also used to do a lot of those shuffle games when I was a kid and bored, so that's for nostalgia.

Would. I don't like town bicycles and she's probably the girl who is most likely to have an STD.
Yep. Safe they say she doesn't use protection. Gotta avoid her pussy like it's the plague.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes