Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It's not about a mouse. I've played on two different PCs with two different mouses and I've got no problem.
Your two different mouses work efficiently. If you have a janky mouse that doesn't track or respond properly it is a mouse or software problem. The guy you replied to probably needs a new mouse or needs to do some troubleshooting to see if it's a software settings problem. lol

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
the Dick and Chick meter will mean your harem is limited. You likely won't have access to certain girls unless new girls are added or new opportunities with current girls open up.
I was asking about Melody but sure :D
edit : the usual unread pages I see daily were 10 pages guys, 12 pages gave me a heart attack, thought the release date or release was there :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was asking about Melody but sure :D
edit : the usual unread pages I see daily were 10 pages guys, 12 pages gave me a heart attack, thought the release date or release was there :(
We are coming into August maybe see some update in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Zirael Q

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If you guys had to choose only one..

Threesome scene with Maya and Josie

OR

Threesome scene with Jill and Bella
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 Fantabaldu vir_cotto

im pretty sure most people would chose Jill and Bella but as for me ill chose Sage and Bella

but totally Jill and Bella if they are confirmed to be aunt and niece or sisters the reason why i say that is because Bella looks 2 young to be mid 30s to 40 years old

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
So I come in the thread again after a few days of absence and I see waifu wars, Quinn's dark knights trying to convert Maya fans to the dark side, people stuck in the DIK's party and babies coming out of watermelons, glad to see everything is as usual :ROFLMAO:.

Dec 26, 2018
Jill is either

1- A virgin
2- A freak who likes it really hard
3- both
I kinda figure Jill is a virgin, or at least inexperienced so I doubt you could pursue the really rough stuff that ends with her head on the mattress, her butt in the air, and a cock in her ass. Maybe the DIKs have some crazy ass hell week tasks, like "get a virgin for a gangbang," I can't imagine they would turn their nose up at Jill, but I don't think she'd be into it as she responds better to the CHIK options, if she was secretly wanting to be roughed up during sex she would respond better to the DIK options.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes