JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
For me it's still Bella. The other girls simply can't compete in my eyes.

View attachment 359911
Lisa GOOD TOO
See? All you have to do is mention them and they appear from the shadows, we must be ever vigilant :cool:.
Um No I don't like the Farmer But I am not them!!! I as in Me as a person. I am Fucked up beyond all beleif now so you can't take anything too heart WOOO HOOO

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well over 5 if I had a chance but seriously ,, how is that possible!! Hot girls on a college campus.. Impossible
Everyone knows that girls lose their virginity in the "Spring Dance.." :sneaky: Expect Quinn, who would probably be with a math teacher ..a couple of years before. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
In the Waifu Wars, who will win eventually between the Black Knights led by the Quinn alliance vs. The White Knights vs. Jill and Bella crew?

:unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Most girls dont sleep around that much, especially girls with Jill's personality. She will probably only have sex with someone she is in a relationship with. She is either a virgin, or just had 1 or 2 partners. and no, neither of the partners are Tybalt or his melons :mad::mad:

Dec 26, 2018
In the Waifu Wars, who will win eventually between the Black Knights led by the Quinn alliance vs. The White Knights vs. Jill and Bella crew?

:unsure:
Derek wins, he just wins because he's the last man standing. Nobody saw it coming, nobody wanted it, it just sort of happened because behind the nakedness and the petty arguments with the pink haired lady in gender studies he's a Machiavellian genius.

Reactions: HK51
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes