sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'd rather have the update and not have the time wasted on customs.

But that's me
The trick here is that A and B are basically the same :LOL: What's content without release ? What's release without content ? :KEK: So best answer is no answer to this one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DZR123

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The trick here is that A and B are basically the same :LOL: What's content without release ? What's release without content ? :KEK: So best answer is no answer to this one :ROFLMAO:
Like I said, it's just how I feel.

Perhaps it's just because of my age, or my impatience, or my medical & mental issues or whatever. A few customs isn't going to help much in making a full episode come to fruition.

But anyway, to each their own. Waiting long enough for this game to finish is the biggest issue I have coming back to play it, and honestly, I don't know if I'm 100% dedicating sticking around. I have for a long while yet before E9 drops to figure that out

Reactions: sixart

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Like I said, it's just how I feel.

Perhaps it's just because of my age, or my impatience, or my medical & mental issues or whatever. A few customs isn't going to help much in making a full episode come to fruition.

But anyway, to each their own.

It is not like it will take weeks to finish but maybe a week all together.

I also think it is a great way to get some ideas for the actual game in terms of scenarios to make the game even better.
To engage with the patreons in the end is also important.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It is not like it will take weeks to finish but maybe a week all together.

I also think it is a great way to get some ideas for the actual game in terms of scenarios to make the game even better.
To engage with the patreons in the end is also important.
Yeah I know. I'm just talking for me. I knew I'd be in the minority, that's fine, just getting my thoughts out there. (y)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Characters: MC, Bella, and Jill
Description: Bella is riding MC on the lawn chair. Jill is behind wielding a chainsaw

Characters: MC, Jill, and Tybalt
Description: Tybalt walks in to see MC is fucking Jill doggystyle on his bed while eating the watermelon, still with... Jll's photo on it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
DPC uses 6 machines with the same components, he has 6 RTX 3090s, it probably does the custom renderings while the other machines render images and animations.
I would think so yeah, with all of that hardware. If I had the money for that kind of set-up I'd be pleasantly happy myself probably trying to do my own game. Anyway, let's move on, and get the focus off of me. (y)

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I was thinking...whoever chose Jill will have to watch out for her potential jealousy as well. We'll have to be very careful about our actions or what we say, and hope DPC doesn't play any tricks on us... :unsure:

Reactions: mightybored

Garen

May 6, 2017
Speaking of, seeing that Sage likes to watch MC get laid, setting her up as a cuckqueen would be an interesting turn. If you want to keep her as a DIK girl, that is.
She can be whatever she wants to be as long as it's with me.

Screenshot_1.png

Also wtf there's an actual "Others" Route?! I thought it was just memes. And I got cucked out of it because I landed the Maya/Josy relationship I'm not even that invested in?

This is a fucking bruh moment. The free roams are gonna kill me but I'm going back.

Wait for me Riooooooooo

Reactions: arnielinson

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
For beginners,if you like crazy bitches choose the Dik:mad: way and if you like loving and passionate girls choose Chick:giggle:.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was thinking...whoever chose Jill will have to watch out for her potential jealousy as well. We'll have to be very careful about our actions or what we say, and hope DPC doesn't play any tricks on us... :unsure:
If you are on a solo run there is literally nothing to be afraid of ! If you play otherwise... sure as shit pay good attention what you say ! :ROFLMAO: For example... BELLA ! :love: would prepare a meltdown scene for sure :KEK:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

has anyone checked the code to see if the Jill “jealousy” stat is being carried over to episode 3?

DPC was tracking that as of Ep7. I’m curious if it’s still in play for season 3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes