Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
since Avaron1974 lost interest in this thread,
I didn't lose interest in the thread so much as this isn't a game i'm that into. I am only interested in a couple of the side girls so haven't been paying much interest to the main girls enough to have long discussions about. I pretty much splurged all I know about the game and kinda ran out of things to say.

The game is well made and I can see why people love it but when the main love interests don't interest you it's hard to get hooked.

I did say I only played through it for shallow reasons so I could chat to my twinsy and girlfriend about it when they play, I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

The forums entertained me more than the game but there are only so many times I can mock Bella's lack of personality and praise Quinn before it starts to get old.

The story isn't exactly my kind of thing. I don't find college settings, especially frat stuff, to be all that interesting so the only reason to play things like this is the girls. As I said, only 2 or 3 at a push interest me and none of them are the main LI's. I didn't really pay much attention to the details of what's going on so the extent of my knowledge boiled down to yay Quinn, boo everyone else.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Sweet Christmas. I leave this thread for almost two days, and it's been taken over by loyal servants of She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. I'm so disappointed in all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sweet Christmas. I leave this thread for almost two days, and it's been taken over by loyal servants of She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. I'm so disappointed in all of you.
Don't be so envious it's time Quinn and her 3-4 fans say something although as big as Sages fan base is she doesn't get talked about as much :p even though watching paint dry might be a better option here ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I didn't lose interest in the thread so much as this isn't a game i'm that into. I am only interested in a couple of the side girls so haven't been paying much interest to the main girls enough to have long discussions about. I pretty much splurged all I know about the game and kinda ran out of things to say.

The game is well made and I can see why people love it but when the main love interests don't interest you it's hard to get hooked.

I did say I only played through it for shallow reasons so I could chat to my twinsy and girlfriend about it when they play, I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

The forums entertained me more than the game but there are only so many times I can mock Bella's lack of personality and praise Quinn before it starts to get old.

The story isn't exactly my kind of thing. I don't find college settings, especially frat stuff, to be all that interesting so the only reason to play things like this is the girls. As I said, only 2 or 3 at a push interest me and none of them are the main LI's. I didn't really pay much attention to the details of what's going on so the extent of my knowledge boiled down to yay Quinn, boo everyone else.
And you are being entertaining and coherent even when just explaining why you`re not that interested in the game :LOL:

That`s why we don`t need the numbers,we have everything else.
86Fax37.gif

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Don't be so envious it's time Quinn and her 3-4 fans say something although as big as Sages fan base is she doesn't get talked about as much :p even though watching paint dry might be a better option here ;)
Pfft, liking Maya is the same as masturbating with sand paper. Liking Sage means you're a person of refined taste, who knows when they see an experienced young woman who can fulfill all of your desires.

Liking Quinn means you want to die of gonasyphaherpalaids.

• Haha

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Pfft, liking Maya is the same as masturbating with sand paper. Liking Sage means you're a person of refined taste, who knows when they see an experienced young woman who can fulfill all of your desires.

Liking Quinn means you want to die of gonasyphaherpalaids.
I'd prefer Maya over Sage wouldn't want to be getting Chad's sloppy seconds now either ;) and I'd say Maya did a pretty good job when she was fulfilling our desires unlike Sage who wants us to follow her boyfriend about :p and I'd say liking Quinn is a risk worth taking at least you know what you are in for.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Josy best girl. Maya 2nd best girl. Sarah best side girl. Quinn most interesting girl. Bella irrelevant girl.

Jill... remains to be seen.

Feel free to disagree, but if you do, don't ask me for help when you're stuck in the janitor's closet.
jose and maya are great i agree but we didt see much of jill and bella beter w8 for that and
quinn she nice but its not realy my type if she is a junky to sorry for all the quinn fans but no thx
i like my girls very healty and in good shape :)

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
jose and maya are great i agree but we didt see much of jill and bella beter w8 for that and
quinn she nice but its not realy my type if she is a junky to sorry for all the quinn fans but no thx
i like my girls very healty and in good shape :)
Maybe Quinn looked at her vaccination card and noticed that her tetanus vaccination should be renewed. Or she has to take a rabies vaccine. Hence the syringe scene.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto and HK51
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes