Garen

May 6, 2017
I don't know. I only had plans to do Sage, but I've made a false start like twice, so I just have to wait for inspiration rather than try to push it.

Riona's great, but I wouldn't even know what to say about her. Mostly it would be about how Quinn uses her and it's just too fucking depressing.

Riona is just too depressing a character, she needs to be picked up by a white knight and whisked away to a fairy tale castle!

I just hope she doesn't end up dead at the end of a syringe... :cry:
I imagine Sage would be super difficult. She has a ton of scenes and the moment she conclusively falls for you probably varies for a lot of people because she has so many moments that would fit.

Rioooooo is precious and she has to be protected.
Being a DIK 08-12-2021 16_52_28.png

I have the same worries except instead of a syringe, I'm fearing a gun/murder kidnapping.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I made the last two runs on the schedule.

the DIKish one, with all the secondary girls and I must say that it remains the most fun, then the secondary girls rightly have little content but I find that their quality is on average higher
to stay at the eighth chapter: the non sexual interactions with Nichole and Lily are great, really well written
only disappointment Jade, a scene really underwhelming and that seems put there just to make a number, but that had very little to tell
Quinn remains out of scale, it's a pity that his special contents are completely divorced from the rest of the story, MC doesn't have a relationship with Quinn but with a twin of his.

the other run is the devil's run, the CHICK one to carry on all the stories with the LIs. Bella's reaction is really heartbreaking, Sage's one is always in the balance between "it's better this way" and "in the end I didn't care so much", Jill's one, that should be the worst in case we choose Bella, has been postponed like the one for Maya and Josy
I don't know, for the way the chapter is constructed it's the one that makes the most sense, and in general the girls' reaction is one of understanding (only Jade reacts as one would expect), and if we really gave ourselves so much trouble it's correct to do an examination of conscience, the final one at least.
will it make a difference to start the third season after breaking someone's heart? I don't know... apart from the Bella/Jill case I'm more inclined to the no, we'll see

anyway confirmed that the real asshole is MC CHICK, the DIK one is just a victim of prejudice :cry:

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
If he had the balls to actually portray the potential problems associated with polyamory their route could be unique as fuck in a sea of VN harem nonsense.
You write as if the game is over. We only got to the middle of the game.

By the way, I would like to remind you that in one very popular series, the characters often changed and this did not scare away the fans in any way.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
to stay at the eighth chapter: the non sexual interactions with Nichole and Lily are great, really well written
only disappointment Jade, a scene really underwhelming and that seems put there just to make a number
I liked the dirty talk with Jade when she was in the shower. Her confession that she would like to try group sex with another woman or the fact that it excites her that someone is watching them when they fuck...I think with Jade we will have to make her husband Burke a сuckold, lol.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I liked the dirty talk with Jade when she was in the shower. Her confession that she would like to try group sex with another woman or the fact that it excites her that someone is watching them when they fuck...I think with Jade we will have to make her husband Burke a сuckold, lol.
I do not know, the other scenes with Jade had been better, the first one an absolute bomb, one of the best of the game, the second one however very funny.

this one says very little to me, after having sex in their house and at school, having sex in a motel is a step backwards...

Reactions: shazba

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I think Sage and Quinn are the Doctor's favorite characters right now. He admitted in discord that his favorite scene from the update is a conversation between Sage and MС by the pond. In addition, Sage has become very beautiful, almost all of her rendes are perfect and polished. Conversely, Maya and Josie's romantic storyline is the weakest and most boring. I think the Doctor himself yawned when he wrote it.
Yes, characters evolve from planning to writing when you actually write them, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse like poor Maya. Maya was great the first chapters but she is now lost in a boring endless sea of nothingness. But Josy has been given some love, she really is a cute little sunshine, we need that solo route asap.

Sage has definitely changed for the better, and that relates to Quinn's evolution too. I think Sage was supposed to be the DIK's primary option at the start (this girl is trouble) and Quinn was only the female Tommy, but now the status has completely changed and Quinn is the unoficcial #6 LI and Sage is evolving away from the wild cheerleader cliché to a more complex character. Her model has been tweaked for sure, specially her hair is much better (I think DPC makes fun of this himself in a flashback where she is shown with a badly colored hair).

I think Chapter 9 will be Sage's chapter no doubt (wih the follow up to the actual ending and the incoming date) so... good times for all of you, wild free spirited redhead lovers.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I do not know, the other scenes with Jade had been better, the first one an absolute bomb, one of the best of the game, the second one however very funny.

this one says very little to me, after having sex in their house and at school, having sex in a motel is a step backwards...

the music choice sums the scene up for me. It was an afterthought. Added nothing to any character… just happened. It’s barely above the dream scenes with her in Ep1 for what it added.

It happening over a song that was previously tied to a memorable scene with Quinn was just the icing on a meh cake.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
NGL, heather got kinda stale, my most wanted sex scence now is Sally and Karen
If it goes like the sauna scene at the HOTS party, blind, deaf, and mute. Mouth filled with foot long sausage. Sally bitching the entire time. I think D&G Sally is enough of her.

anonymous32751

Aug 8, 2020
For those stuck where you can't invite Josy & Maya over at the start of Episode 8, I was finally able to figure out a solution, and it's pretty simple. Basically I noticed that whenever i went to the scene selector in gallery, there were NO scenes for Episode 8, even locked ones, which was odd since they should just show as locked.

So i downloaded a new complete version of the game, installed it in a different directory, and launched the game. Voila. Saves are present. Note: I did not re-install any mods, not sure if doing so will mess it up again (probably).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
the music choice sums the scene up for me. It was an afterthought. Added nothing to any character… just happened. It’s barely above the dream scenes with her in Ep1 for what it added.

It happening over a song that was previously tied to a memorable scene with Quinn was just the icing on a meh cake.
I think DPC used a song that Nicole had in her scene in chapter 6 and reused it on Isabella

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes