ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is telling Heather the truth even an asshole choice tho? i feel like the more asshole thing would be to not tell her the truth.
Technically, AFAICT, the game treats both options as neutral. But personally I'd say telling Heather is the more DIK option. While Tommy's behavior is clearly bad, he is the MC's 'brother,' whereas the MC has no relationship at all with Heather. If the MC was truly bothered by Tommy's behavior, the proper course of action would be to encourage Tommy to admit the truth to Heather (for all the good that would do).

Telling Heather directly seems as likely to harm make things worse as it is to make things better. Telling Heather purely to get into her good graces would be almost certain to make things worse.

I would say this, wouldn't I, but I think it's the former. Quinn's path is full of examples, but since some people delight in saying they only happen if you choose to help her etc, here are a couple from the main story: the conversation with Tommy where she says she wouldn't want him to take the blame if things go south with the new DIK/HOT arrangement; her reaction to Tommy subsequently when they fall out over the evaluation party mess. If she was purely motivated by self-interest she wouldn't have cared about either, yet she evidently does.
Eh, I don't think those are particularly strong examples. Quinn not wanting Tommy to take the blame is purely a hypothetical matter, and technically she wound up accepting Tommy's offer (including the part about being the fall guys).

And on the Tommy fallout in particular, how is that an example of her having a conscience? All she had to to was apologize for her blatantly obvious fuckup, and she still refused to do so! The fact that Quinn is sad about the situation doesn't automatically mean she's secretly feeling guilty; she may just want something she can't get. Even if she IS feeling secretly guilty, that still means she's actively suppressing her conscience, which is a substantial problem as well.

Adults know the difference between "good" and "bad". There is a point in everyone´s life when there are no more excuses. If you are an awful person is because you want or allow it. Quinn is going to destroy the only HOT that really cares about her (Sage) by doing illegal business with her father.

Also, she engages in prostitution, at least with Tremolo, but probably not only with Tremolo. And manipulates underaged girls in a difficult situation to do the same. About drug trafficking, I don´t know if there is a place in USA or Europe were is legal to sell prescription pills, but I don´t think so. And about marijuana, it´s illegal in most places, except for medical uses, and that´s not the case. Cocaine is not legal anywhere. Also, there are countries in which stoning adulterous women to death is legal. That doesn´t mean that you are morally allowed to throw rocks to your girlfriend´s head if she cheats on you.

I really like Quinn. She´s a GREAT character. The way her relationship with Tremolo is evolving, is gold. From "lame pervert" to "hot guy with magic cock" to "friend" to "love interest in spite of myself". She´s a character designed to make the player to try to save her from herself. And I really would like a good ending for her. But I don´t cheat myself. She has not found redemption so far in the story (I hope she will find at some point) and she´s not a good person right now.
I hadn't really thought about it before, but the reveal of Sage's family makes Quinn look much worse in retrospect. Running a prostitution ring under Sage's nose is already plenty bad. Doing so with Sage's father as the main client is on another level entirely. :oops:

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys, I’m at the end of episode 8 and I don’t understand why in the forest scene MC decides to leave Sage. I’ve always had a good relationship with both you and Maya and Josy, and I don’t know why I don’t choose which branch to continue with. How do I get him to choose Sage?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
She does not force anyone to engage in prostitution, she helps to get free education (there are places on this planet where prostitution is legal)
Such an altruist she is, saying things to the mc like I wonder what else I can get her to do. Using people's desperation to psychologically manipulate them is not trying to help them. She's trying to help herself and no one else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hadn't really thought about it before, but the reveal of Sage's family makes Quinn look much worse in retrospect. Running a prostitution ring under Sage's nose is already plenty bad. Doing so with Sage's father as the main client is on another level entirely. :oops:
If we put Quinn in the same sentence as Burke, however, by comparison she is a lay saint who performs miracles....

Quinn's betrayal of Sage's trust (the last circle of hell for Dante) pales in comparison to Burke's, who completely betrays his social and professional role, not to mention his family role...

Sage will come out in pieces.... :cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If we put Quinn in the same sentence as Burke, however, by comparison she is a lay saint who performs miracles....

Quinn's betrayal of Sage's trust (the last circle of hell for Dante) pales in comparison to Burke's, who completely betrays his social and professional role, not to mention his family role...

I mean, sure, Burke is way worse. But the game isn't trying to portray Burke in a sympathetic light, so making him look even worse in retrospect doesn't make much difference. Whereas Quinn's been getting lots of focus on her traumatic youth, her mixed emotions, her soft spot of the MC, etc. So revealing that her initial actions were much more harmful than we thought is an odd move. IMHO.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Dark times ahead for Sage :cry:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Eh, I don't think those are particularly strong examples. Quinn not wanting Tommy to take the blame is purely a hypothetical matter, and technically she wound up accepting Tommy's offer (including the part about being the fall guys).

And on the Tommy fallout in particular, how is that an example of her having a conscience? All she had to to was apologize for her blatantly obvious fuckup, and she still refused to do so! The fact that Quinn is sad about the situation doesn't automatically mean she's secretly feeling guilty; she may just want something she can't get. Even if she IS feeling secretly guilty, that still means she's actively suppressing her conscience, which is a substantial problem as well.
My proposition was that Quinn has a conscience and isn't a psychopath - a rather modest claim, I thought.

The fact that in the first example she ends up accepting Tommy's offer is less important than that she initially resists it, in my view. She says she likes Tommy and wouldn't want the DIKs to get blamed. Why even mention that if the deal suits her agenda?

In the second scene I cited she's sad about the argument with Tommy and maybe feels guilty about it, though she can't or won't say as much. Again, why would she even be sad about it though if Tommy was just a pawn to be sacrificed in service of her money-making goals?

Both moments suggested to me that Quinn genuinely thought of Tommy as a friend, which is why her conscience was pricked both times. True, she doesn't act on it, but suppressing those feelings doesn't mean they aren't there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, sure, Burke is way worse. But the game isn't trying to portray Burke in a sympathetic light, so making him look even worse in retrospect doesn't make much difference. Whereas Quinn's been getting lots of focus on her traumatic youth, her mixed emotions, her soft spot of the MC, etc. So revealing that her initial actions were much more harmful than we thought is an odd move. IMHO.
I agree with you, but it still remains to be clarified: who is using whom

is it Quinn working for Burke, or is it Burke covering for Quinn in exchange for some favors? Is Burke the best customer of the restaurant or is he the owner?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This is a regular occurrence for people who play guitar. Didn't you know that?
Does anyone knows if I can help Jill on her concert, playing guitar without being interested on her, just as a friend? I don't want her, my choices are Sage, Quinn and Others (Riona, Lily, Envy). I get all these girls I mentioned with neutral affinity. I only play as neutral and I get all girls I want such as Josy, and the ones mentioned above. Can I get a friend path with Jill with no sex or loving interest? In my game play I don't help her for some reason, I now am confused if I practice the guitar, maybe I didnt, but I want to make sure I can help her without sexual interest. please let me know.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
hot nose hair
There's no hair there. Those are skin wrinkles.
Hi guys, I’m at the end of episode 8 and I don’t understand why in the forest scene MC decides to leave Sage. I’ve always had a good relationship with both you and Maya and Josy, and I don’t know why I don’t choose which branch to continue with. How do I get him to choose Sage?
Are you trying to play the game on Android? I recall reading that if you do it automatically selects 'others' for you, regardless of what you want.
which are the main rewards for being a massive chick? finishing the game in 5 minutes?
The greatest Sexscene with Bella XD
Outside of the 69 scene in Chapter 7, I don't think there's anything about Bella that requires being a CHICK. I went after her in my massive DIK playthrough.

And if you're going to play with incest nicknames, at least do it right. There's no space in "stepbrother", it's a compound word. Unless it involves the words great or grand, in which case you hyphenate.

I like my degeneracy to be linguistically accurate!

Reactions: RukiRG

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone knows if I can help Jill on her concert, playing guitar without being interested on her, just as a friend? I don't want her, my choices are Sage, Quinn and Others (Riona, Lily, Envy). I get all these girls I mentioned with neutral affinity. I only play as neutral and I get all girls I want such as Josy, and the ones mentioned above. Can I get a friend path with Jill with no sex or loving interest? In my game play I don't help her for some reason, I now am confused if I practice the guitar, maybe I didnt, but I want to make sure I can help her without sexual interest. please let me know.
Yes you can if I don't remember wrong.

Reactions: Ilhares

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I agree with you, but it still remains to be clarified: who is using whom

is it Quinn working for Burke, or is it Burke covering for Quinn in exchange for some favors? Is Burke the best customer of the restaurant or is he the owner?
i would say he is the owner or at least a major partner and of course being owner/partner has his perks, like eating for free :ROFLMAO:

another thing, i think people is being too harsh with quinn. we still dont know the full story and we dont know if she does what she does because she wants it or because she is trapped in that life. when she gets beat up and robbed and goes to the dik mansion, she looks defeated, sad, worried. i think that if she liked that life she would be angry, pissed about losing the package and the money of that and she doesnt. even MC notices that. i dont think quinn is a bad girl, she's probably one girl stucked in a shitty life and she cant get out all by herself.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes