JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Well, Camilla takes that class but as far as I remember she only does gloryhole stuff...so there may be more complex things about the prostitution and drugs ring that we are not aware of or I'm wrong(not the first time and won't be the last:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:)
Maybe anthony just used his dance moves to seduce a teacher and give him the answers

damn, i miss "dancing with the retardeds" :KEK: :KEK:
sometimes i feel bad for anthony, he is retarded but at the same time i think he is not a bad guy, just have bad company

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Burke does not need anyone's agreement, he just put the answers in the toilet for them. I don't know how it works around the world but when I was in college teachers elaborate the test, submit them to the college secretary and then they would get the aproval to print and the test would be safe guarded there. If thats how it works here, burke is the one responsible for the sheets MC found.
That would require the bathrooms be uni-sex for both the MC and the girls to have access… Actually that stupid, they are almost certainly unisex given we all learned today this game is part of a liberal conspiracy designed to turn frogs gay and young children into xenobites.

PikaLongVN

Sep 1, 2017
so, Anyone know name of the song during the scene with Jill at the end of ep 8? I tried to look from music menu but couldn't help.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Who else I can choose?
Actually by choosing "others" you don't choose any of them, I was shown the images of Quinn, Lily, Nicole, Josy, Maya, and I don't remember if there was any other... I associate it to Quinn's route, but I imagine that it is a path where you can choose or not to choose anyone (only in theory).

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The biggest Mystery Question i have since a long time: How many Kids will our MC have when the game is Finished? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes