Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
isn't it strange how the supposed Maya defenders are also the most enthusiastic supporters of the Maya was raped theory? :unsure:it's like they really want it to happen. she cannot be simply shy or want to take it slowly, she had to be fucking raped... that's great :cautious:

luckily for Maya, Quinn and her dark followers are here to protect her :whistle:
Which Maya fans are pushing the her getting raped theories? :unsure:

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Bottom line, new version not today? Well GMT time

dont realy mind w8, im realy interested in the path dev's will take with all the ppl's coments/advices/sugestions.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Exactly, I don't recall anyone stating that theory like they wanted it to happen.
Actually i do remember something like that, but it is like 50 or 80 pages back.. Where we wheir all joking around. Could be more like 200 or 300 pages back we where joking allot. :whistle:

Btw this was not just about Maya, but also Josy and Jill.

But with maya it started with that picture where she was using allot of makeup and pearcing like she was part of HOT with Quinn i think this was where it started.

800 something pages does confirm this part:

812 pages about: Needing help in DIKs party. Asking for update status. Waifu wars. Theories and discussion. Polls. Hating Tommy and Tybalt. Wondering if something bad will happen to Maya. Jill's hymen. How much of a villain Quinn is. Justifying Quinn's actions. Forming alliances. Converting other people to an alliance. Jill being best girl. Burke being the mastermind. Whether or not you should steal money. Maya being transgender. Bella being an underage mother. Lesbian Josy and Maya. Chad being gay. And finally, Arieth being a whore.
So all of it happened before 800 pages ago. So i guess the above sums up what we been doing till version 0.3 of being a Dik is released. :devilish:

Last edited:

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Actually i do remember something like that, but it is like 50 or 80 pages back.. Where we wheir all joking around. Could be more like 200 or 300 pages back we where joking allot. :whistle:

Btw this was not just about Maya, but also Josy and Jill.
Actualy you just remindem me something.... music..... in the diks reminded me of the "greese" of the 50's so elvis and what not

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Reading Maya and rape in the same sentence makes me sick :mad:; I don't think she was raped or abused, a girl victim of that often tends to be afraid or even disgusted by physical intimacy while Maya doesn't seem to have any problem fooling around with MC, actually she tries NOT to like it (every time she does something with him she tells herself it's wrong) for some mysterious reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes