Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Guys pleading in every single game thread for NTR content.
Dont mind absolutly. My point, thtat you chose to ignore, is that geeng thre, done that no pal, no NTR all the way. just dont conplain if you have consequenses, cuz they are alwys unpredictible.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Jesus Christ I cant believe you degenerates really wrote 800 pages of debate over the characters in this game. The guy has made two releases of the game and this game has more pages than any other ive seen for the small amount of game we have. Take that shit elsewhere, how they hell are you supposed to find anything in this thread. Degenerates get a life
Yeah well whatever. What's your opinion on Jill's degenerate hymen? Teeth or no teeth?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yep, I started to think about babies with Maya since episode 1 :ROFLMAO:; but why she is so hesitant (even when they are alone after the cumpetition) if she clearly enjoys it so much? That's the question :unsure: .
After the cumpetition she feels guilty for tricking/using him,which gets resolved when she apologizes.The simplest explanation for that moment of hesitation just before the fingering is that she doesn`t want a relationship or fall in love at this particular point in her life - that was the hole reason for her lying about having a bf - Is that the correct explanation?Idk,it`s just the simplest ;)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
After the cumpetition she feels guilty for tricking/using him,which gets resolved when she apologizes.The simplest explanation for that moment of hesitation just before the fingering is that she doesn`t want a relationship or fall in love at this particular point in her life - that was the hole reason for her lying about having a bf - Is that the correct explanation?Idk,it`s just the simplest ;)
That makes perfect sense but it sounds a bit too simple for DPC, I think there is more than that :unsure:.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
JohnSmith7 Has a point though, albeit poorly worded. The proliferation of posts between the same 5-10 people has detracted the majority from this thread. This is evident when comparing the posts:views ratio between games with similar thread sizes. The ratio on this thread is grossly inferior.

Reactions: Cico8 and HK51

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
she doesn`t want a relationship or fall in love at this particular point in her life - that was the hole reason for her lying about having a bf
I think her way of thinking with this is if she was to get in a relationship it would distract her from her studies or maybe she hates the idea of taking the MC home to meet the parents :unsure:

Ps who let all these nuts out ^^

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think her way of thinking with this is if she was to get in a relationship it would distract her from her studies or maybe she hates the idea of taking the MC home to meet the parents :unsure:

But she does seem to have strong feelings though, if you told her the truth about going back home to date Josy before you go for the train she kiss you goodbye and even mc was confused about what happened.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
JohnSmith7 Has a point though, albeit poorly worded. The proliferation of posts between the same 5-10 people has detracted the majority from this thread. This is evident when comparing the posts:views ratio between games with similar thread sizes. The ratio on this thread is grossly inferior.
That may be true but this is one of the few threads where people actually discuss about things rather than constantly ask (and complain) for the release date or android ports, just look at the Milfy City thread, that place is a war zone.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The majority of those posts are about the game; talking about which girl is best and debating conspiracies/plots. the rest is good-natured goofing around (about the game). This is the most active thread on this site and its actually stuff about the game, other people besides the 5-10 regulars can come join in or ask questions and someone will answer them. (or they can just search for N7's posts, as he posts all the previews/updates)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

She has to figure out the way to pay her tuition,by rebeling against her father,she also lost support(financial or otherwise)of her fam,it`s not a perfect spot to start a relationship.I`m sure she was in love before,it`s possible she`s not ready yet to open herself up for another try
1.gif

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
So you think everybody should shut up and only wait for someone to ask how to navigate the DIK party or if anyone have news on the update?

If anything, 99% of the discussion here is in good humour, tongue-in-cheek and nothing nasty or any bullying. Meanwhile John Smith VII doesn't seem to have any manners whatsoever.

I understand that it might be annoying to have to dig into 100 pages of discussion, but the truth is: there's no news except for the weekly DPC update, which is easily found with the search option. If the discussion here doesn't interest you, don't read. You'll know when the update is released. Or, if it interests you, please join in.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She has to figure out the way to pay her tuition,by rebeling against her father,she also lost support(financial or otherwise)of her fam,it`s not a perfect spot to start a relationship.I`m sure she was in love before,it`s possible she`s not ready yet to open herself up for another try
View attachment 360805
Or she never expected to develop feelings so quickly for our MC and this could be confusing her even more about what to do it certainly can't be easy with everything else weighing on her mind.

Also for those that keep asking for updates constantly if you want the news first become a patron if you like this game so much

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys/gals. Does the the sig tutorial work on Adobe Photoshop with GIMP? I want to use it to make a static DIK fan image as well as one with motion between other games.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Or she never expected to develop feelings so quickly for our MC and this could be confusing her even more about what to do it certainly can't be easy with everything else weighing on her mind.
I think you're absolutely correct. Maya was only being helpful like the person she is, but noticed quickly that this jerk of a MC is actually quite nice. And her start as a HOT pledge hasn't been all that successful either, but the MC seems to be nice as well and not telling her to fuck off, though he certainly could do so.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes