CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
No more talking? In a thread that the whole point of said thread is to talk about the game?

1564727200059.gif

C’mon people

Just talk about your waifu and you’ll fit right in, no need to get upset over “too much talking”

Maya is the best, Jill and Bella are also great

See it ain’t that hard to do :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'll admit she is very hard to resist when she looks at us like that I also like the look of what she is wearing very nice indeed. ;)
Yeah she can pull off a real seductive look without really intending to.... you know what comes next right? Your conversion:
Just look at those gorgeous eyes and seductive smirk, paired with her elegant hair and transparent clothes. Clearly the best girl, so say it call her best girl :devilish:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah she can pull off a real seductive look without really intending to.... you know what comes next right? Your conversion:
Just look at those gorgeous eyes and seductive smirk, paired with her elegant hair and transparent clothes. Clearly the best girl, so say it call her best girl :devilish:.
You might be right she could be the best girl but until I know a little more about her then I can't make a choice as I wouldn't like to get burned twice here ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
damn, do we have anyone paying 40 USD/Month for that here?
Wish DPC all the success he can get but at the same time part of me hopes that we don`t...I understand everything but charging 40$ monthly for an extra render is a bit of an overkill to put it as gently as I can.

You might be right she could be the best girl but until I know a little more about her then I can't make a choice as I wouldn't like to get burned twice here ;)
Here`s the thing Jill can`t be the best girl...because Quinn is the fucking Super Sayian of this game,deep down everyone knows it :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Wish DPC all the success he can get but at the same time part of me hopes that we don`t...I understand everything but charging 40$ monthly for an extra render is a bit of an overkill to put it as gently as I can.

Here`s the thing Jill can`t be the best girl...because Quinn is the fucking Super Sayian of this game,deep down everyone knows it :p
But does she have ultra instinct? No but Jill does.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
uhmm i hope that's not an AL reference :unsure:
She so far has gone under the radar also just remember how nice Leah was to us ;) Jill has been super nice with us so far :p
I respectfully disagree, Jade is the best girl ;) and then it's the rest of them.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But does she have ultra instinct? No but Jill does.
Hmmm Quinn`s instincts about Camilla has been correct....and did Jill befirended panty sniffing melon fucker?Yes,she did :p

I respectfully disagree, Jade is the best girl ;) and then it's the rest of them.
Ofcourse,Jade is the queen of your kingdom;)(within the great Quinn empire:p)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes