ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Bianca finds out Matthew is cheating on her.

She's desperate and needs a shoulder to cry on.

Then she remembers how nice MC was during the dinner.

She calls him and asks for help.

Then they meet and surprisingly MC fucks her.

DPC told me on Discord this is what's going to happen in next episode on Jill route. Prepare your saves!!

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah lot's of us. Maybe you should've screenshotted that discord, cause sounds like bullshit since every sex scene has been optional so far.
He told me to keep it secret. But I see you as my family. Family comes first!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bianca finds out Matthew is cheating on her.

She's desperate and needs a shoulder to cry on.

Then she remembers how nice MC was during the dinner.

She calls him and asks for help.

Then they meet and surprisingly MC fucks her.

DPC told me on Discord this is what's going to happen in next episode on Jill route. Prepare your saves!!
Jill/Bianca threesome when?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
All the python executables files seems to be ok. So I'm pretty lost. As I said, a couple of months ago I was able to play previous BAD version without any issue. I can now run Ren'Py 7.4.11 without problem either so I'm guessing that the problem doesn't have to do with macOS. My guess is that something hapened concerning python paths when I downloaded and tried (unsuccesfully) to install BAD 8.0 several times while I still had BAD 7.X.X installed. But with my little coding knowledge I can't figure out what actually happened, much less how to fix it lol
Do you mean you applied an update patch to 0.7 instead of downloading 8.0 in its entirety ? If that went wrong it might indeed be the reason the game does not find its python libraries, as the previous versions stored the libraries differently.
What you could do is download the full PC version with bittorrent, and then build a Mac version yourself with the Ren'Py SDK. It's always best to use the same version as the one the game was made with: 7.4.10

Jul 8, 2020
I don't use scrappy's mod, but have just tested it against my unofficial 0.7.x to 0.8.1 patch(s).

When I first try to run the game with scrappy's mod installed, I get an error screen due to a bunch of labels being defined twice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Select Quit from the error screen, then start the game again. The game should boot OK now.

After doing that the scrappy mod seems to work fine with the unofficial 0.7.x to 0.8.1 patch(s). I can access the cheats menu & the walkthrough highlighting is visible.

So if your game isn't launching at all, it's not a patch or mod issue, something else is wrong.

In order to troubleshoot, you'd need to provide more information:

Hi, could you elaborate on how to update the game from 0.7.2 to 0.8.1? I must have done something wrong then.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Aight, i played through 4th chapter at the time of writing this and i have some things to say.
Primo, the renders are just perfect. I can't get over how much effort has been put to them. Models are pretty, scenes are just right.
Secundo, the writing, there are some places where the dialogues are just dumb, but i enjoy the overall feel to the game. It's stupid enough, serious enough, engaging enough. You can just sink-in the story and let it flow. Kudos to the writter because it's first time for me to really read the narration and dialogues. Ever.
Tertio, economy, the pocket money system works really well. If you just burn your money you can lock yourself out of choices really easily. There is really no way to grind the money as far as i know and there will be times when you are out of it for sure.

Mini-games are pretty fun, not too hard not too easy, especially on hard mode. English tests can be a pain if you are not a native speaker, but you can always cheat amirite ;)

There are a lot of other components which make the game and i want to "rate" them as well but i don't have much time to write this post and don't want to bore the poor soul that want to read it to death :)

I enjoyed the game very much so far, and i will definitely support the dev.
To be honest, came here to fap, stayed for the story. Cheers!

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yea so I was replying some scenes out of boredom and I notice something interesting about Quinn back story, I don't know if it was mentioned before but here it goes...

So I played scene where Quinn is going to order drugs and I think it's her childhood home where she meets with dealer.

Next she talks with somone who I assume is very close to her about women she passed in previous room.

When he points right next to eyes we can see that he talks about mark next to Quinn eye.
We can see same mark on another dealer a while ago.

Yea so this is my crazy theory out of my ass but I thought I will share it because why not? :ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yea so I was replying some scenes out of boredom and I notice something interesting about Quinn back story, I don't know if it was mentioned before but here it goes...

So I played scene where Quinn is going to order drugs and I think it's her childhood home where she meets with dealer.

Next she talks with somone who I assume is very close to her about women she passed in previous room.

When he points right next to eyes we can see that he talks about mark next to Quinn eye.
We can see same mark on another dealer a while ago.

Yea so this is my crazy theory out of my ass but I thought I will share it because why not? :ROFLMAO:
The woman is Quinn's mom and Rox is her dad and you're also a year late with this old theory but thanks anyways!

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
When i open the phone to look at tasks my game crashes....can anyone tell me what the tasks are for all the free roams please so i don't have to open the phone, thanks in advance.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Somehow the younger Neil looks more like Rusty than the MC!:unsure:

View attachment 1551105
View attachment 1551119
Probably is same 3d model, but with no link between them in game story... Same as the Young Jill 3d model with actual no make-up Melanie model... Is exactly the same one
He told me to keep it secret. But I see you as my family. Family comes first!
I really doubt DPC will share his secrets to anyone, especially somebody from f95... So without proof, don't try to sell us doughnuts

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes