sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I tell her I wouldn't care about any of that if she looked like Sage, but she just stares at me weirdly, probably because she doesn't know who I'm talking about.
You should introduce 'em..... :p --- and this is the last time we ever heard of one called OFT... :whistle:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Me, either. My wife buys bundles of them tied together and walks around the house burning the tip of it like she's some tribal shaman or something. I don't like the smell, and the smoke irritates my eyes, but she insists it has some healing properties, or some shit like that.

I tell her I wouldn't care about any of that if she looked like Sage, but she just stares at me weirdly, probably because she doesn't know who I'm talking about.
You should introduce 'em..... :p --- and this is the last time we ever heard of one called OFT... :whistle:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... :rolleyes:

And by hurt I mean stabbed in the face! :eek:

OFT, you should tell her id she's gonna act like a shaman she should dress like one, definitely helps with the healing properties... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is Jill introducing Bianca to the MC?

Now I want to fuck her all day
So like, Zoey yeah, you've forgotten about her already!? :cry:

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Would you hate me if I said I didn't care for sage
Huh? Hate of course not. Sage is very easy to talk to, but very impulsive. She acts on emotion first and then lets her brain figure out the fallout later. This is not a great quality. Kind of like Tommy but to a lesser degree. In letting Quinn run the Hots she has fucked that situation up totally.
Since I have gone through all LI's I rate her in the middle of the pack. I see qualities that could move her up or down easily depending on what is important to you.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That kissing couple is definitely Matthew (Bianca's guy) and Olivia (Andy's girl) from Jill's group of friends.

Everyone's so focused on Quinn and the mc in that park bench scene, they ignore the identities of the PDA couple (or the fact that the Jill and Quinn paths are mostly mutually exclusive and people haven't seen everything on both sides of the DIK/Chick coin).

Not sure if DPC just re-used their models, or it's a definite plot twist, but you gotta be pretty stupid to be kissing a friend's wife/husband in public like that... :rolleyes:
Jill once said before a tennis date in episode 4 that there's nothing worse than cheating. I think DPC wants to dump a path with potential infidelity on her and the situation with Bianca's boyfriend is suitable for this. I certainly don't believe Zoey will affect MC and Jill's relationship (it seems to me that Zoey appears in order for the triangle of Maya, Josie and MC to fall apart).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Bella knows about Zoey, and how she's MC's "the one that got away". So Zoey is probably best as a roadblock for Bella, since she seems to be on the fence in general about the dynamics of their relationship.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That kissing couple is definitely Matthew (Bianca's guy) and Olivia (Andy's girl) from Jill's group of friends.

Everyone's so focused on Quinn and the mc in that park bench scene, they ignore the identities of the PDA couple (or the fact that the Jill and Quinn paths are mostly mutually exclusive and people haven't seen everything on both sides of the DIK/Chick coin).

Not sure if DPC just re-used their models, or it's a definite plot twist, but you gotta be pretty stupid to be kissing a friend's wife/husband in public like that... :rolleyes:
Plot twist about the infedelity of 2 almost unknown characters? Astonishing...

Reactions: ename144 and DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not about them it's about about Bianca.
The problem is that who see the cheating couple will not know bianca and will not be in Jill's path. It seems to me a very strange hint showed to whom has not interest in it, and hidden for the interested one.

With what purpose? To make possible sex with Jill's best friend?

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes