name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
between the last 2 episodes they were 128 animations so it's difficult to tell just from a number. while it's obviously an increase in sheer quantity it was already expected since we were told this was going to be a big episode.
it all depends on the size of the animation really. for example, i think ep1 while having almost 30 animations fewer was much better in that department than ep2.
ep1 had the Maya grind scene that was like a 40 second animation and the Riona bj scene, which is unarguably the best scene ever made, being also like 30 seconds long. most animations tend to be between 1-5 seconds with a couple of 15 seconds ones as outliers.
That 30 sec Riona anim is something,that`s for sure but the 2nd ep also has good ones,even though they`re mostly short loops,almost every girl gets something(except Jill).Just the under the table foot job consist of 3 short ones,Quinn riding the MC consist of 4 shorts,I can`t complain

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
You can see the game as one big adventure that will have somewhere between 10-20 Episodes. But to be able to maintain this, I am splitting the game into seasons. This way I can start "fresh" on a new binary after each ~4 episodes so the game doesn't get too big to download at once. When the game eventually is completed, I will put every season together into one big game. I hope this explains it.
Just a little bit more info on the seasons that he explained in the comments.

It will likely take you 2-3 hours to play just the new Episode one time.
Also some info on the length of the update. It's looking real good!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is there a way to fuck riona, except the foot job with Sarah and melanie.
Seem's so long ago heh but just a reminder for those who forgotten. There'll be the option for a threesome with Quinn and Riona in Ep 3. No solo fuck with Riona though.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just a little bit more info on the seasons that he explained in the comments.

Also some info on the length of the update. It's looking real good!
DPC reiterated some time ago about he wasn't gonna rush the game and will extend it past what he was estimating it to be if he feels it to be necessary. In other words there's a chance this game will be over 10 episodes, and considering the sizes of each episode it's safe to say the complete game (as in full one download) will blow past 10-15 GB's.

My hard drive to DPC:
View attachment y'all KILLING ME WITH THIS SHIT!!!.mp4

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes