J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
ok, fair enough, they can have jobs like the DIKs have but if they can sustain their lifestyle why sage and quinn are so worried about expanding and having more sisters?
what bills they need to pay? or what is so expensive that their work and donations dont cover?
i think there is something about the HOTs that we dont know
Ask DPC. I didn´t say that the economy in BaDIK is well written. I don´t think that somebody in USA or any other place can get money enough to repair a shattered mansion with crappy jobs like cleaning a backyard. Probably a strip club would hire the services of a professional cleaning company instead of a bunch of horny students in real life. And I don´t even think that a retirement house would pay people to spend time with the seniors. Probably that´s a task that in real life is performed by volunteers. And that thing of a hotel giving away all that furniture... I don´t think that happens frequently in real life. Same happens with HOTs economy. You have to suspend your incredulity about that, the same way you suspend your incredulity about the existence of a woman with Isabela´s body and going to work as a teacher with that mini-skirt and that cleavage. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, it´s supposed that the economy of the HOTs is working, or at least that´s what Sage thinks. Letting so many new "sisters" enter to the HOTs at once is a risk. Something that could unbalance their economy. If they organice a meeting with old HOT sisters and get, let´s say, 1000$ in donations, could be enough to maintain a sorority with 8 girls for a while, but not enough for 14 girls, for example. They would need more and bigger donations. Not to talk the need of sharing rooms and facilities such as kitchen, bathroom, dining room... It makes sense that Sage is reticent to let so many new girls enter into the sorority at the same time and for the first time.

Last edited:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
if sage takes money from her parents to run the HOTs she would be a hypocrite because she gaves us a lecture about how rusty uses daddys money to run the DIKs and how thats wrong yada yada
we dont know how is her relationship with her parents, we only know that she attendeds to a party using HOTs clothes and her parents and brother were there :KEK: :KEK:
we dont know if she is a daddys girl or she doesnt have a very good relationship with him or her mother
what we know is that her "sisters" were trading sex for money at a party where she and her family were
I didn't say she herself takes it, but like with preps, people donating money, so maybe Jade with her love to her kids is giving something to Sage sorority and Tybalt preps through campus administration to give them a little help.
Yea! WE know, as a player, she didn't gave as any hint during whole game that she's suspecting something about HOTs and restaurant. I don't even think that she mentioned restaurant even once.
Even if she would hear something, she could consider it another rumor, maybe confront Quinn with it but Quinn would just reassure her that it's just a stupid rumor like with tuition and that's it Sage would not question it at all.
And if she sees her friends going down on some guy at the party so what? She was having fuck buddy relationship with mc, her HOTs friends can have something like that too or even one night stand, why would she care?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Burke is so stupid that he went to molest Mona when his wife and his partners are walking around? And why did Quinn send Mona and not Camila or Riona? They are much more experienced girls. If she wanted to make sure she became a restaurant dish, wouldn't it be easier to offer Mona Tremolo first?
I thought like you about Burke.

Go see the discusion scene between Quinn and Mona again. Clearly from what is being said by the two girls, we know that Mona and Burke have agreed to a paid sex relationship, and at the last moment she panicked and ran away (which we see during the evening).

There's no aggression from Burke, he tries to catch up with her to avoid a scandal or figure out what's going on.

Where I agree is why send Mona (a priori, Burke would have been his first customer). The only answer I see is that Burke asked for this particular girl (redhead with blue eyes, Quinn only has one on her menu).

I agree with the fact that wanting to screw a whore in the middle of a social evening, in a house full of people, it's totally stupid.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
The real problem with the restaurant is that It probably was just a way for DPC to introduce sex scenes fast in the game. A game mechanic to spend money, useless right now if the player don't go to The Pink Rose or the Restaurant.

Because the restaurant and the Burke subplot can be unrelated or not, Burke having sex in exchange for tuition works without the restaurant. Not that it matters much for Sage, he is still her father.

I'm not sure DPC knows what to do with it. But I don't think he plans to expose everything and close it, the plot is grooming Lily to take over Quinn's role. Quinn is a lousy dealer, she acts on impulse without any real strategy but Lily is clever and ruthless, she will be a good drugs&sex CEO.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The plot is grooming Lily to take over Quinn's role. Quinn is a lousy dealer, she acts on impulse without any real strategy but Lily is clever and ruthless, she will be a good drugs&sex CEO.
And i will make a others path play full into Lilly just to see my MC helping her with that and become his partner in crime (and in sex ofc)

kandemoor

Apr 17, 2020
My first path was with Jill, the most easy and obvious IMHO. It's like a "Pretty woman" thing. Second path with Sage. I think it's the path I would follow in real life. Then Maya & Josy path. I just finished Bella's path. Awesome. It was hard without the WT.

I follow this game from chapter 3. 4 full runs almost from the beginning of the story are a lot of hours playing (with mini-games on). Great game. I know what DPC said, but please DPC: "Don't fuck me like in AL" LOL.

Just my thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I'm not sure DPC knows what to do with it. But I don't think he plans to expose everything and close it, the plot is grooming Lily to take over Quinn's role. Quinn is a lousy dealer, she acts on impulse without any real strategy but Lily is clever and ruthless, she will be a good drugs&sex CEO.
Battle for crown of crime lord in B&R?
I would love to see that.
I like Lily she's one of my favorites but I would still root for Quinn <3

Reactions: kyrlian

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Did you create a new project with 7.4.6, overwrite the game folder with the one from BAD 8.x, hit "Force Recompile", before running? That should work for you without it crashing on startup.
The problem here was that the game was quarantined. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7157197
The missing python libraries might be because of a botched incremental update. If that's the case, recompiling it might not fix it.
And I'm curious, why would you want to recompile a game with a lower Ren'py version than the one the game was made with ?

grimmhart

Oct 3, 2019
Hey guys, may you help me with some questions or may you have some ideas.

During Jill's concert
we see (probably) Amelia sitting behind Jill's friends, but we don't see her father. But why? Is it someone we shouldn't see yet? Have we seen him befor? Is this guy sitting next to Amelia Jill's father, because he wears a ring and in EP7 Amelia doesn't. And why is Amelia Royce not wearing a wedding ring?

And Bella? She is not sitting with Jill's friends or with her family. She is not part of these groups. She is sitting with her students. No good spirit between Bella and Jill's family?

Party planning
During party planning Quinn is calling the MC with her favorite name: pervert. But then, when she commands him to stick out his tongue, she calls his real name. Interesting. Had she called his name before?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The real problem with the restaurant is that It probably was just a way for DPC to introduce sex scenes fast in the game. A game mechanic to spend money, useless right now if the player don't go to The Pink Rose or the Restaurant.

Because the restaurant and the Burke subplot can be unrelated or not, Burke having sex in exchange for tuition works without the restaurant. Not that it matters much for Sage, he is still her father.

Exactly. Therefore, I believe that many exaggerate the importance of the restaurant for the history of Sage. Lol, there isn't even such a variable in the game code. I'm just wondering how DPC will play out the drama with the restaurant in the future. Maybe Lily will arrange for Sage to find out about it. And it turns out that Quinn is not so bad. But in any case, I would like to have more control over the decisions.
Where I agree is why send Mona (a priori, Burke would have been his first customer). The only answer I see is that Burke asked for this particular girl (redhead with blue eyes, Quinn only has one on her menu).
I hope he choose Mona not because Sage is also a redhead. Because then an unpleasant shade will appear in this story.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Hey guys, may you help me with some questions or may you have some ideas.

During Jill's concert
we see (probably) Amelia sitting behind Jill's friends, but we don't see her father. But why? Is it someone we shouldn't see yet? Have we seen him befor? Is this guy sitting next to Amelia Jill's father, because he wears a ring and in EP7 Amelia doesn't. And why is Amelia Royce not wearing a wedding ring?

And Bella? She is not sitting with Jill's friends or with her family. She is not part of these groups. She is sitting with her students. No good spirit between Bella and Jill's family?

Party planning
During party planning Quinn is calling the MC with her favorite name: pervert. But then, when she commands him to stick out his tongue, she calls his real name. Interesting. Had she called his name before?
Yupp it's probably her father sitting next to her and why we never saw him? Only DPC knows, maybe he is planning something big with him?
I bet that Jill's whole family is very important to plot and MC himself.

Bella was sitting with mc and not with them because why should she? I mean she know them yes, but they are still Jill friends not hers.
Just different circles and that's all.

And Quinn is changing towards mc, she let him do stuff to her that I think no one or very few people before did. It's about her character development in general.

guys is this a game like man of the hose and big brother were you do stuff or just a visiol novel ?
You do stuff.

Reactions: kih1952

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ask DPC. I didn´t say that the economy in BaDIK is well written. I don´t think that somebody in USA or any other place can get money enough to repair a shattered mansion with crappy jobs like cleaning a backyard. Probably a strip club would hire the services of a professional cleaning company instead of a bunch of horny students in real life. And I don´t even think that a retirement house would pay people to spend time with the seniors. Probably that´s a task that in real life is performed by volunteers. And that thing of a hotel giving away all that furniture... I don´t think that happens frequently in real life. Same happens with HOTs economy. You have to suspend your incredulity about that, the same way you suspend your incredulity about the existence of a woman with Isabela´s body and going to work as a teacher with that mini-skirt and that cleavage. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, it´s supposed that the economy of the HOTs is working, or at least that´s what Sage thinks. Letting so many new "sisters" enter to the HOTs at once is a risk. Something that could unbalance their economy. If they organice a meeting with old HOT sisters and get, let´s say, 1000$ in donations, could be enough to maintain a sorority with 8 girls for a while, but not enough for 14 girls, for example. They would need more and bigger donations. Not to talk the need of sharing rooms and facilities such as kitchen, bathroom, dining room... It makes sense that Sage is reticent to let so many new girls enter into the sorority at the same time and for the first time.
HOT's house was paid for entirely by alumni. That's what Josy told Maya in class. According to that, HOT's only have to raise money for utilities and food. That should be doable with the mini-jobs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes