StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
That's a good one.
Now imagine what they would say if she actually does any of thoose things.

-Become a prostitute.
Whore
-Find a magical job.
DPC is such a bad writer (and is Maya fault)
-Sell drugs.
Criminal
-Fuck Burke.
Whore
-Leave college.
Looser
-Print money.
Responsable for the current economic crisis.
-Rob the bank
Criminal
Suicide would be a nice option as well. Would free up Josy finally.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maya saw tuition as her way out. In EP8, Maya tells Josy that she was wrong to put all her eggs in one basket.

The slap in the face to Quinn was justified in that Quinn didn't rule out the rumor to Maya. She is the vice president of HOT's, so she has some credibility status.

Yes, she offended all the sisters because none had the decency to tell her the truth, and they played her to some degree. Even the HOT sisters later see it that way. Sarah and Ashley apologize to Maya personally and on behalf of most of the other sisters. Only one doesn't. Why, really? Does Quinn know she did something wrong and doesn't want to admit it, perhaps out of false pride. Maya and Josy's list was very different from the others.

At the end of EP4, Josy says she would love to have the college experience of a sorority, but Maya is a higher priority for her. At the end of EP6, Maya learns that the college tuition was a lie (a rumor). Logically, she is emotionally upset about this. An hour later (EP7), Josy lets Maya know that she doesn't mind living at the HOTs. But Maya is staying there, too. It's not a big deal to her. But if you look at Maya's emotional state an hour ago at the HOTs, her reaction is humanly understandable, because at this point she's not able to really think rationally. Also, Josy blames herself for saying that. Before I write the word selfishness again, it's worth re-reading the beginning of this paragraph.

Maya tells Sage beforehand that she won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out; on the contrary, she thanks Sage for trying to help her.

What do you want her to do? Work? What job would a young girl with no degree and no work experience get? Would the pay be enough for food, shelter, and tuition? Please remain objective. Maya does not have many options to get out of this situation without help. Now again I read the arguments that Camila is doing it and Mona is at least trying. She can sell drugs too. Lol. Do you guys want Maya to become a concurent for Quinn?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
So Maya tells Josy she was wrong to go for free tuition but does so right after when Becky mentions it?

The slap isn't justified, at all, it's the actions of dumb girl. She could have partied that night, went to Quinn afterwards and talked about it, the tuition is real, Riona and Camilla are both getting their college paid for.

But no, Maya immediately demanded money up front as soon as she was accepted, no celebrating with her sisters it was just fuck you pay me.

And Maya has many options, maybe part of this is people not understanding how loans work or DPC not understanding how loans work, but Maya's dad has the loan, Maya is cosigner to that loan, which means for the loan to fall back on Maya, Patrick will have to declare bankruptcy and be unable to pay back the loan.

So Maya is free to take out another loan in her name, which is most likely what will happen.

And while yes, her getting a job won't give her enough money to pay for everything she might need, that's the way the world is, people get jobs and struggle to pay bills all their life, because that's life.

A job shows personal growth for Maya, something she needs, look at Jill or Sage, look at episode 1 now look at episode 8, and the growth of those characters, don't you want that for Maya?

I'm not even a Maya fan, and I want to see her grow and get better as a character, but I guess here that's what we call "hating".

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So Maya tells Josy she was wrong to go for free tuition but does so right after when Becky mentions it?

The slap isn't justified, at all, it's the actions of dumb girl. She could have partied that night, went to Quinn afterwards and talked about it, the tuition is real, Riona and Camilla are both getting their college paid for.

But no, Maya immediately demanded money up front as soon as she was accepted, no celebrating with her sisters it was just fuck you pay me.

And Maya has many options, maybe part of this is people not understanding how loans work or DPC not understanding how loans work, but Maya's dad has the loan, Maya is cosigner to that loan, which means for the loan to fall back on Maya, Patrick will have to declare bankruptcy and be unable to pay back the loan.

So Maya is free to take out another loan in her name, which is most likely what will happen.

And while yes, her getting a job won't give her enough money to pay for everything she might need, that's the way the world is, people get jobs and struggle to pay bills all their life, because that's life.

A job shows personal growth for Maya, something she needs, look at Jill or Sage, look at episode 1 now look at episode 8, and the growth of those characters, don't you want that for Maya?

I'm not even a Maya fan, and I want to see her grow and get better as a character, but I guess here that's what we call "hating".
There is no point. You only read what you want to read, and you'll probably leave out the context or twist the words of others for your own profiling. So my personal opinion of you stands. :unsure:

But I'm not going to tell you them. :p

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Maya has the loan and Patrick the fund that's the situation in the game.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Become webcam model or erotic one :unsure:
We got new ones.

-Suicide. Its not a solution but shows how lovely people Maya haters are.
-Get a real job, minimum wage. Will not pay college so it's not really a solution.... so leave college. It's not a solution actually but... but...
-Fix DPC's extremely important wrigting about loans.
-Be a webcam model (whore).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Every time I see his name, I always think that he's some French guy (I don't know where he's from, but he might be) and I'm awaiting for him to reenact Cantona's seagulls interview.

Basically like:

AchedCroissant: "When the seagulls *sips water* follow the trawler, it's because they think that sardines, will be thrown into the sea." *does a weird nod and thanks before getting up*
I'm not from France :ROFLMAO:
On a scale from 1 to Jill, how to disappointed Jill will be when she finds out Tremolo Croissant has fucked both of them, even at the same time?
I think not so bad if we compare it when she sees him with Bianca, Jill's mother and Lana's corpse in her bed :devilish:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There is no point. You only read what you want to read, and you'll probably leave out the context or twist the words of others for your own profiling. So my personal opinion of you stands. :unsure:

But I'm not going to tell you them. :p
Flawless Victory.

Fatality.

As expected mate, stick to farfetched incest theories and stay out of real conversations about the characters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's a good one.
Now imagine what they would say if she actually does any of thoose things.

-Become a prostitute.
Whore
-Find a magical job.
DPC is such a bad writer (and is Maya fault)
-Sell drugs.
Criminal
-Fuck Burke.
Whore
-Leave college.
Looser
-Print money.
-Rob the bank
Criminal
As a reward for your efforts to bring Maya back into the debate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , I give you the solution.

Actually, Maya gives it herself at the beginning of the seventh chapter: talk about the (clearly anomalous) loan to someone who understands the matter, not necessarily a lawyer as she thinks, but someone who knows about loans, student loans and guarantees.

Maya opts out because she's afraid of how much it will cost, but she doesn't have to sue Monsanto, she doesn't have to go to a fancy lawyer, in the real world she could have just asked the school counselor (why not Jade?) who would have referred her, or some gay and lesbian civil rights association (by emailing them).

99% this will be the solution that will come out in its own time (unfortunately I fear very long) from Burke or whoever.

Reactions: Warscared

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
You can't have the loan and at the same time be the cosigner.
I don't make the rules it's what is true in the game. You can't fly on a broom don't stop Harry Potter to do so. There are things we don't know and can extrapolate with what happen in real life, but there are things that are given by the game : like the mc that don't know the last name of his mother. It's the situation given by the game you can't change that.

Reactions: Afapp

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I get the feeling that Lily feels more for the MC than she wants to admit. Not in a Quinn way, kindergarten bickering, but a lot deeper and maybe more dangerous. (on DIK path she wasn't exactly happy that MC did the her colleagues, that is evident) The matching clothing part was even a bit scary. But I really like her, she has a very well built personality, maybe one of the most interesting characters even though just a side girl so far. Would be nice if she gets possessive and goes on a rampage a'la AL.
I somewhat agree. I don't think she's going to go batshit Leah-level crazy, though. It's more like she's looking for ways to fuck up Quinn's business, whether that's because she's Vinny's rat or wishes to take over. One thing is clear for me - she can't be trusted. She's a hottie though :sneaky:

-Print money.
Ok, I laughed at that way harder than I should have :KEK:

Reactions: Heycock

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't make the rules it's what is true in the game. You can't fly on a broom don't stop Harry Potter to do so. There are things we don't know and can extrapolate with what happen in real life, but there are things that are given by the game : like the mc that don't know the last name of his mother. It's the situation given by the game you can't change that.
She tells you at the end of episode 6, that her father took out the loan and she co-signed it, followed by saying can't take out another loan.

The later part is not true, she just incorrectly believes it to be.

This will all be solved by Burke and Jade telling her, her father is full of shit, he's responsible for the first loan and getting her set up with a proper student loan.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She tells you at the end of episode 6, that her father took out the loan and she co-signed it, followed by saying can't take out another loan.

This will all be solved by Burke and Jade telling her, her father is full of shit, he's responsible for the first loan and getting her set up with a proper student loan.
And again, an active misdirection.(y)

"The later part is not true, she just incorrectly believes it to be."

Does he perhaps think we don't notice?:whistle:

Explain how anything I said was wrong.
He did not understand.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Sep 9, 2021
U

If that happens. Then what . . .she can be openly lesbian that is all ? or she will find something else to cry aboùt.

I think dcp intensely ruin maya character
But i am not so sure that because that is what feminist character do( they cannot be happy and everything is someone else mistake! ).

Explain how anything I said was wrong.
Bro you are wasting your energy. Just like last time : when he seen a light lamp hanging from room. He called it camera.
So what do you expect.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes