Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Am I the only one thinking that none of the girls are virgins?
I mean if Josy a nextdoor sweetheart is not a virgin, which she would be in most games, I don't have much believe that any of the girls are equipped with hymen. Of course I could be completely wrong.
The only likely virgins are Maya and Jill. You have sex with Josy if you choose to stay while at her place.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No,not in the story,it was suggested by Vir on the forum ;)

That`s a good question,the parts of the story that are in game would suggest that she was not with a man yet
I wasn't suggesting that - I was just throwing my thoughts while concocting my theories. CAznable found sort of plot hole - maybe - and to explain Maya, I could only conclude DPC made much bigger plot hole about her story or stories. Or there is something that we don't see. Maya is sort of like trying to unify general relativity and quantum mechanics. Whatever theory we could propose, it'll fail at one of the questions about her.

1. She's claiming she's "different" (and MC is different, according to her). What does that mean?
2. Her father doesn't want to pay for her tuition. Why and what is his ultimatum?
3. Even with a student loan, she needs more money. What for?
4. What is that thing Maya owes Derek for?
5. Derek didn't give up on her. What was that?
6. Why she doesn't want ANYONE to be attracted to her?
7. About who is she thinking about when grinding on MC? Thing is - some people think she's thinking about someone she loves or she loved but she's clearly trying NOT TO ENJOY that moment so it would be more probable she is thinking about someone she hates/ feels disgusted about etc.
8. "Is it because I’ve been so lonely? Or because I need someone new?" - those Maya's thoughts are really confusing and creepy, tbh. I would remind you that she reacted to MC's remark how "all relationships end badly" with "I wouldn't know". So about whom is she talking about? Who was "old one" if she needs "someone new" and, more importantly, what happened to that "old one"?
9. Why is she so torn about one kiss?
10. "Mc: Not used to waking up next to someone, huh? Maya: It’s been a while." - she is 18. What does that mean? How can you fit that with questions 6 to 9?
11. Maya's words how "love can be painful - even when it's returned" - where does that fit in?

The only thing we can be sure about Maya is that her father is a control freak and he's probably ruling over his family with the iron grip. I have a feeling we'll meet that guy and it won't be a pleasant experience.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or maybe Jill is deeply religious and will save her hymen for marriage?
Maybe she is an anal slut and is waiting for the right person to offer her pussy :p

Ok guys I'm gonna drop the bomb.
If you look at Quinn face tattoo on the main picture, it's the sign of . Her origin is Breton, French, checkmate.

View attachment 362720 View attachment 362719
That's a bit of a long shot :unsure: are we sure it's not just random?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mormont Mytez Gwinb777 Fantabaldu vir_cotto

everyone knows Digital crabs are the best crabs and being a harem master i sure have bunch of those

there are currently 10 girls in this game i want impregnate 5 of them are the hot girls 4 are Sage Bella Maya and Jill the other girls are the gym milf Jade and Cathy

View attachment 362073

for those who dont remember the gym milf its this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was good one, my eyes are up here sweetie.. No its not.. :devilish:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I feel as though Hell Week might be split into Episode 3 & 4 to close out the first season, seeing as how we'll have a lot to do. Episode might end with us actually joining the DiKs
Dr Pinkcake already mentioned that Hellweek is to big for 1 episode only so he needs more episodes to conclude the full potential of Hellweek. Witch is good since then we get allot more content before even joining the Diks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes