Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
And also:

DPC made all characters with a certain profile,
Then you should reconsidered taking more time trying to calibrate the profile that DPC choosed for Maya. Couse if you think that your image of Maya was the profile that DPC choose for her.... I am sorry bro but its not.

screenshot0050.png
screenshot0051.png

The sad thing, the brutally, horrifing thing is that your answer to this is to judge her more.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Maya haters.
Why such a big world? Only because I don't like character that you like and we don't see eye to eye with opinion about her, I'm not a hater.
If you say something I don't agree about Jill or Sage or whoever, the you are hater right?

But has nothing to do with lesbianism, hey, it's all about working ethics...
I might be wrong here and if I am then correct me but did you just insinuate that all Maya "haters" are attacking her because she is lesbian?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Why such a big world? Only because I don't like character that you like and we don't see eye to eye with opinion about her, I'm not a hater.
If you say something I don't agree about Jill or Sage or whoever, the you are hater right?

I might be wrong here and if I am then correct me but did you just insinuate that all Maya "haters" are attacking her because she is lesbian?
It can't be because she's boring, bland and has had zero progression in 8 episodes that people dislike her, nope, she's a lesbian, that's got to be the reason.

Her first conversation in the game, I need free tuition, her last conversation in the game, I need free tuition.

Jill, Sage, Bella, hell even not a main girl but still best girl Quinn have character progression throughout this story, Maya has stayed exactly the same.

Last edited:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
It can't be because she's boring, bland and has had zero progression in 8 episodes that people dislike her, nope, she's a lesbian, that's got to be the reason.

Her first conversation in the game, I need free tuition, her last conversation in the game, I need free tuition.

Jill, Sage, Bella, he'll even not a main girl but still beat girl Quinn have character progression throughout this story, Maya has stayed exactly the same.
you 're wrong about that... MAya is not the same, she can take all Tremolo's dick without any lube !! That's impressive, you can't deny that :LOL:

draaco

Apr 8, 2020
can anyone send me save file from chapter 3 please, im currently re downloading the game and i don't want to start over

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
you 're wrong about that... MAya is not the same, she can take all Tremolo's dick without any lube !! That's impressive, you can't deny that :LOL:
Can she? At the pool she was all like I need lube. And then I didn't talk to her again for the rest of the game.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Damm the plot twist at the end really get me excited ! But I then have a question, is the game final at v1.0? But you guys know 0.8 contain two season, mean one season is about 4 version combined, so if the game end at v1.0 it make no sense? since 0.9 is season 3 started, I don't want this game come to end soon, really enjoy this

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Damm the plot twist at the end really get me excited ! But I then have a question, is the game final at v1.0? But you guys know 0.8 contain two season, mean one season is about 4 version combined, so if the game end at v1.0 it make no sense? since 0.9 is season 3 started, I don't want this game come to end soon, really enjoy this
Don't worry. After 0.9, will come 0.10 then 0.11 and so on. Recentely, DPC told that the story is in mindponit so this could indicate that will be 8 more episodes.

Reactions: Ilhares

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Don't worry. After 0.9, will come 0.10 then 0.11 and so on. Recentely, DPC told that the story is in mindponit so this could indicate that will be 8 more episodes.
That really a good news and relieved me as f, thanks for information ! Have a nice day !

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The mistake is to think that the issue on Maya story is work ethics and not sexual discrimination.
Here you are wrong... you dismiss the option that the fella is in fact a sad sack of shit who will just do anything he likes because it's the interweb ( right ? ;):LOL: ) let it be hating someone ( even a fictional character like Maya ) or just fucking around with others since it's " fun "... these fools are ( most of the times ) sneaky little cowards behind a keyboard but when it comes up to real life choices/decisions/self-expressions they just cower hoping nobody would spot their " invalueable " opinions about things :LOL: ( don't have to stick to the VN it's a well made example in real life )

So the worst thing you can do is to " engage " in pointless and futile debates... Haters will be haters whatever you say or do... it's how they are wired ! Best to avoid those in physical and in ethereal ways as well...

Can't wait the " boyfriend " dude to show up and barf up some wisecracks :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What do you mean? I don't think so

in my opinion the loan issue will remain open in the ninth chapter anyway, maybe it will be closed in the finale of next season. Burke is unlikely to give an immediate answer, he's likely to give Maya hope and then stall.

the doubt that the relationship with Jade, but especially having dumped her, could have negative consequences on Maya's destiny is there, but personally i don't believe it. i think that if we're not simultaneously with Sage too it will have almost no impact.

right now if i have to put a penny on what could be determined for el two girls, i say MC's help to make peace "for good" which can only happen if MC is in the trouple.

otherwise i think it's still in the next twists and turns the breakup between Maya and Josy (for the solo routes )
There will be solo routes. That already starts in EP4.(y)

Romantic: Josy and Maya will be merged into one LI. Either the MC takes the Throuple or decides against both of them at the end of EP8.(y)

Friendship: The solo routes are recognizable on the Dorm Party after all. If the player only wants Josy, the MC saves Josy from Becky and then goes straight to Derek and ends the freeroam event. Of course, this also works the other way around. The MC fucks Maya and leaves Josy with Becky and ends the freeroam event. So the MC has decided for one of the two.:unsure:

You don't have to do everything in the Freeroam's uand can also leave something out.:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes