godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think the interludes are something that DPC came up with when he realized that he couldn't deliver two episodes in a calendar year. If he had just started delivering a shorter episode and one of about equal size to what he has been delivering it would probably lead to backlash from the Patrons. So I'm sure that we are going to be seeing an interlude quite regularly in the future.
I wouldn't mind more interlude episodes as long as they take the place of the flashback intros he's been doing.

Reactions: rockie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wouldn't mind more interlude episodes as long as they take the place of the flashback intros he's been doing.
If intelude plus chapter means one chapter per year, that's a big no for me.

this time there was the motivation of the game being split in two so DPC has to check how the mechanism to transport saves from one part to another works, i hope it remains an exception

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Let's sayd i say every Maya hater hate her for being lesbian (i didn't).
Then cut the inocent girl crap that: "noone hate Maya, we are only talking".
Yea but you also generalize a lot, putting everyone in the same box.
Not every Maya "hater" said everything you pointed there.
Why can't people get that there is something called opinion? Good, bad etc but still opinion.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Joke aside, is there a way to activate guide in-game (Patreon version)? It's much easier for me to check it out I think. Default button is "G" hotkey but it won't open for some reason.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah, Quinn didn't add any more text for me either. :D

Because I see your avatar, I'm curious if there will be an ending with Josy, Maya and Zoey. That would be awesome too.:cool:

Theory:
The MC can choose to have a relationship like Elena/John or Heather/Tommy. If I as a player choose the Elena/John relationship model for my MC and go the romance group route, I consider Josy and Maya as a LI. I wonder if they both act like an Elena. So invite another girl every now and then?:love:
Don't you think that you'd need to be in a DIK path to get that kind of relationships..? You get rejected by Maya and Josie when you're in DIK path.

MC had to be in chick path to get accepted by Maya and Josie for their future close intimate relationship , so I think whatever you're aiming for is not possible.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If intelude plus chapter means one chapter per year, that's a big no for me.

this time there was the motivation of the game being split in two so DPC has to check how the mechanism to transport saves from one part to another works, i hope it remains an exception
I think he'll continue with a 6-7 month development schedule, which does mean that yes it's very likely we can have a year with 1 release, also means it's possible he can have 3 come out in one year.

It's all a wait and see at this point how he handles episode 9, I'm hoping he doesn't think he needs to increase his chapters to more than 4k renders each but end of the day the ball is in his hand.

And even though I don't agree with every decision he's made so far as a writer, I like more than I dislike, and I have faith that he'll turn around the characters in don't like into something more pleasing, like he did with Jill.

Wasn't the biggest Jill fan, but her coming out of her shell this last episode was a great moment for her character, and really elevated her in my eyes.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Fine by me. You are "inocent of charges". But don't tell me there is not such thing as Maya haiting, couse my eyes tell me there is. And don't act defensively if i question "Maya haters". There are. If you are not, then move along.
I bet you can find hater for every single character here (well maybe not Derek).
Move along? I can reply to whatever post i want, doesn't matter if I am Maya hater or not.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
where is the hate now? huh? Later you guys will talk that we hate Maya. Look at you. A man willing to eat his own cum than touch a girl. lol. I could even deny and reject her, but I'd never eat my own cum. It only shows the kind of man who choses maya lol.
Sounds like a facepalm material. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Olsens.M

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I think he'll continue with a 6-7 month development schedule, which does mean that yes it's very likely we can have a year with 1 release, also means it's possible he can have 3 come out in one year.

It's all a wait and see at this point how he handles episode 9, I'm hoping he doesn't think he needs to increase his chapters to more than 4k renders each but end of the day the ball is in his hand.

And even though I don't agree with every decision he's made so far as a writer, I like more than I dislike, and I have faith that he'll turn around the characters in don't like into something more pleasing, like he did with Jill.

Wasn't the biggest Jill fan, but her coming out of her shell this last episode was a great moment for her character, and really elevated her in my eyes.
I mean this game could have 4-5 seasons. The only problem is 1 episode is released every 6 months, that would take 2 years for DPC complete a whole season. I am gonna get old, have a wife and kids and quit playing this game if it keep going like that. I will never see the end of it, that is the sad part.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I mean this game could have 4-5 seasons. The only problem is 1 episode is released every 6 months, that would take 2 years for DPC complete a whole season. I am gonna get old, have a wife and kids and quit playing this game if it keep going like that. I will never see the end of it, that is the sad part.
I am already old and have no wife and kids. All DPC has to do is beat my life clock. I pray every day that he finishes before I die, it's in God's hands now.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
We have the pools. Why people choose is speculation. You can speculate a favorable scenario for Maya haiting... but i can come with 100 unfavorable scenario for Maya haiting. If you want my opinion her story is excellent.
Polls like this: ? Maya has barely any votes.

I think her story was great early on and she really connected well with the MC but since the twist her character is really lackluster and doesn't really offer anything anymore. Sage, Bella and Jill have had real growth and their routes are memorable. Maya/Josy route is shit, just some of the sex scenes are hot I guess lol

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the interludes are something that DPC came up with when he realized that he couldn't deliver two episodes in a calendar year. If he had just started delivering a shorter episode and one of about equal size to what he has been delivering it would probably lead to backlash from the Patrons. So I'm sure that we are going to be seeing an interlude quite regularly in the future.
I don't think he will be able to continue developing the game for another 8 years. He is already over 40, maybe more. Therefore, 8 years of development is too fantastically long. I think he's aiming for 2 episodes as the norm for a release with rare interlude releases. Either the updates will be shorter, which seems more likely.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Her putting on that HOT uniform at the end of the season, so insulting to the sorority that she shit all over since day 1.
Imo, dozens and dozens of thread pages later still no one has beaten this gem right here. This one I can't get over. It's insulting (TO THE HOT's) that a decent girl like Maya puts on the uniform of a sorority made up mostly of whores and drug dealers...
I actually like that Maya only considered joining Quinn's band of degenerates for a chance at free tuition.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
There are 3 (4 if you also consider the couple Dawe and Big A) purely comic characters in BADIK and for me Derek is the worst of the 3.

3 is a lot...
I get that and that is true.
The best for me is Aerith only because she is sooo stupid..
And couple Dawe and Big A, Big A is the funny one in this relationship

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes