King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Just because Maya relates MC’s Penis to a dildo doesn’t mean she’s Bi, it just means she hasn't had experience with guys, she could’ve just loved a guy who she never did anything with.
But I do see the point you guys are trying to make, it’s possible, as is almost anything in this game as of now

Josy’s Boyfriend could be watermelon, Bella’s husband could be that mannequin, or Sage could be a Futa, who knows

View attachment 362876
Fantabaldu Mormont Mytez Gwinb777

i honesty wouldnt mind if Sage would be a futa as long she gives Quinn a good punishment

but then again i know she isnt a Futa because i would seen a budge during our scenes together

however if she is a futa i guess that means my focus would be on Bella and Maya and maybe Jill but the memes kinda ruined her a bit for me

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's more likely he has ADHD than anything else but brain cancer wow
View attachment 363152
I still believe he simply enjoys acting like a jerk. Remember how he goes to the female studies class and spend his time there just picking on the feminist student.

Still if he starts sudenly falling ill in the middle of the next update i will change my mind.:p

Fantabaldu Mormont Mytez Gwinb777

i honesty wouldnt mind if Sage would be a futa as long she gives Quinn a good punishment

but then again i know she isnt a Futa because i would seen a budge during our scenes together

however if she is a futa i guess that means my focus would be on Bella and Maya and maybe Jill but the memes kinda ruined her a bit for me
I wouldn't mind Sage being trans, so long as she isn't also a pyromaniac killer...hehehe fire_1f525.png :eek::eek: fire_1f525.png

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I still believe he simply enjoys acting like a jerk. Remember how he goes to the female studies class and spend his time there just picking on the feminist student.

Still if he starts sudenly falling ill in the middle of the next update i will change my mind.:p

I wouldn't mind Sage being trans, so long as she isn't also a pyromaniac killer...hehehe View attachment 363158 :eek::eek: View attachment 363158
Mytez Mormont Fantabaldu Gwinb777

:cry:

relax Sage will keep you company :love:

screenshot0020.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That shit was funny
At least as much as men, we just know we can get it more easily anytime we want and be more selective, and two, you have to be really good to be better than a nice vibrator in a bathtub or elsewhere :)
If you (generic you) can fake it you ain't liking it. But wait if womyn have all those options.... the patriarchy did a shitty job....

I wouldn't mind Sage being trans, so long as she isn't also a pyromaniac killer...hehehe View attachment 363158 :eek::eek: View attachment 363158
You do realize that Sage was already planning to kill Chad's sidepiece.... wait a sec... what if it is Jill ?

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Bright side, maybe this time since we are all expecting the redhead girl to be crazy Dr.Pinkcake will surprises us saying someone else is the evil one. :cool:
Just look at her, she has a gloomy aura surrounding her, almost like a Sith Lord.
I wouldn't be surpised if she was the evil one and that's why dear Bella wants to protect us by keeping us away from her reach. Shes the only woman living in a fraternity, she's either a massive analslut or holds some unquestionable position of power. Could she be the one behind the DIKs/HOTs dealings?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You do realize that Sage was already planning to kill Chad's sidepiece.... wait a sec... what if it is Jill ?
Been there heard that. The theory was that Tybalt apparently steals panties from Jill to give Chad, but that didn't make sense to me because that would mean Jill is unaware of Chad owning her panties. And if she's unaware then it doesn't explain why Chad was on the phone to the girl.
Just look at her, she has a gloomy aura surrounding her, almost like a Sith Lord.
I wouldn't be surpised if she was the evil one and that's why dear Bella wants to protect us by keeping us away from her reach. Shes the only woman living in a fraternity, she's either a massive analslut or holds some unquestionable position of power. Could she be the one behind the DIKs/HOTs dealings?
I mean its pretty much the reverse since Bella thinks she knows 'guys like us', and we only want one thing. She protecting Jill from MC I don't recall the reverse happening.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Been there heard that. The theory was that Tybalt apparently steals panties from Jill to give Chad, but that didn't make sense to me because that would mean Jill is unaware of Chad owning her panties. And if she's unaware then it doesn't explain why Chad was on the phone to the girl.

I mean its pretty much the reverse since Bella thinks she knows 'guys like us', and we only want one thing. She protecting Jill from MC I don't recall the reverse happening.
It would be very strange if Tybalt was stealing panties and giving to Chad. How would Jill not start noticing the missing pieces of clothes? More likely Ty is just sniffing them himself and hiding Jill's panties again after use. :sick:

Bella seems more interested in protecting Jill since she believes you to be like the other dickheads around compus.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Sweet summer child, my theory is that Jill gave those panties to Chad so she didn't notice Chad stealing them...
And when MC spies on Chad, the jock asks the person on the other end what she's wearing, let's assume it was Jill dressed like in the render where she reads a book.... does this theory make sense now ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sounds hot :cool:
Whats your fascination with analsluts :unsure::geek: That suppose to be a plus, no?
Bella seems more interested in protecting Jill since she believes you to be like the other dickheads around compus.
No, she thinks we are a trouble magnet. She should know better tho, i mean just one glance over her boobs and i always feel encouraged to get into deeper.. into trouble.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i tend to think that the key part of that sentence is "bad END to a relationship". i'm grasping at straws here, i know, but it could be that she was in a relationship and they decided to take a break rather than break up definitively. the boyfriend case seems unlikely, but a girlfriend could be the case. the way she talks about stuff like that makes it very likely she has had experience on relationships.

about the tuition, it's implied she's taking a loan for it but it seems she needs money for something else. it could be for her other basic needs but it seems to me it's something more expensive. if the HOTS pay for her tuition she could use the money from the loan on something else. idk the legality of that, but it might be what she has in mind.

now the problem with her father almost definitely revolves around acceptance. that's what the scene where she goes why are you like this, behave like a normal daughter or something like that tells us.
yup that was my point considering her love life,with this line being interpreted that way,everything else falls into place.

Hmm...it must be something important since she`s ready and willing to go through the HoT`s tasks to get that cash

Yup,she spills it out plain and simple she does not feel accepted by her father the way she is.That being just 1 thing - like for example being attracted to both boys and girls - would be an elegant,simple reason,however it might be also her father having an idea as a woman "should" behave all the time and Maya is not that.

Here's a wild idea. What if Derek has cancer? What if her dad has cancer? Maybe she needs the money for the treatment. Or as cancer was already used in AL, what if Derek needs a kidney transplant?

If the HOTs are paying Maya's tuition if she whores around, it's illegal by default, and it's procuring charges for Quinn and possible prostitution charges for Maya. If Maya does not accept whoring but still gets the money from the HOT war chest, then she's in trouble for breaking the agreement.
The parents would cover such medical expenses,as far as we know it`s only Maya that got cutted off.

At least as much as men, we just know we can get it more easily anytime we want and be more selective, and two, you have to be really good to be better than a nice vibrator in a bathtub or elsewhere :)
I`m always doing my best and giving my all ma`am ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes