grd.jpg

I am smiling!
Smiling to see you!
Smiling to touch you!
Why all this distance between us?
How much do you really care for me?​

BeingADikUser

Feb 6, 2020
That is not a lewd scene, is just sitting on a bench.

That happens because Quinn overhears Jill inviting you to dinner with her friends and then she rejects spending time with you, both going with Jill and with Quinn can't happen because Jill is Chick-only and Quinn is DIk-only. She also rejects you if you pursued Jill in chapter 7.

Go back a bit and try disabling ep6 jill date ep7 jill lewd scene, change affinity and status to Massive DIK. It should work. If the scene triggers you go with Quinn directly from the library to a bench outside, the lewd scene happens later in her room and there is another little scene in the HOTs garden just after that.
You are a legend, that fixed it exactly. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: kyrlian

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, I was tired of you and your mates calling everybody "haters" and, at the same time reporting my comments, and the mods playing along and deleting them, even if I was ignoring you are your mates in order of avoiding a confrontation with you people, and just enjoying conversation. So yes, I left the thread voluntarily. But you had to boast about making me out of here...

And now... you've made me come back. And I´m not going to ignore you any more.

Be happy, guys.

View attachment 1568676
View attachment 1568690
Love you j.a.l.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
IT DON'T MATTER WHERE I'LL GO

View attachment 1567033

IT DON'T MATTER WHERE I'LL BE

View attachment 1567038

CAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEAD

View attachment 1567039

LIKE THE SONG I CAN'T FORGET

View attachment 1567041

IT DON'T MATTER WHERE I'LL GO

View attachment 1567043

IT DON'T MATTER WHERE I'LL BE

View attachment 1567045

CAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEAD

View attachment 1567046

LIKE MY FAVORITE MELODY

View attachment 1567047
The Sage path is lovely and, worth it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
My dream scenario is Jade, Jill, Sage foursome with Tybalt and Stephen watching from the closet.

Maybe they're jacking each other off as well, get a little edgy in here.
Jill would be like going through a 747 checklist to get through that. :ROFLMAO:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
After replaying the Sage path in Ep. 8 again, I can very confidently say, although the content is lackluster since, again, not many interactions with her, it was incredibly wholesome, and her expressions throughout the episode warmed my heart and soul.

I mean,

screenshot0226.png

JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE SHE GIVES YOU

Holy hell I only wish that I'll be able to find my Sage someday IRL :cry:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
After replaying the Sage path in Ep. 8 again, I can very confidently say, although the content is lackluster since, again, not many interactions with her, it was incredibly wholesome, and her expressions throughout the episode warmed my heart and soul.

I mean,

View attachment 1568745

JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE SHE GIVES YOU

Holy hell I only wish that I'll be able to find my Sage someday IRL :cry:
Redhead with green eyes? Good luck! :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Niu6609

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OFT and dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
WE HAVE ENDURED THIS FOR A LONG TIME!!!

WE ENDURED HOW OTHERS ADMIRE FUCKING BELLA AND FUCKING JILL AND EVEN MAYA AND JOSIE!!!

BUT THAT TIME HAS PASSED!

I SEE THAT WE BROTHERS HAVE BECOME A LOT!

IT'S TIME TO CROSS SWORDS FOR THE HONOR OF OUR QUEEN!

FOR SAGE! FOR THE GLORY OF LADY SAGE!

FANS OF MAYA, JOSIE, JILL, BELLA AND QUINN WILL BE DESTROYED BY SACRED FIRE!

GOD HAS BLESSED US!

OUR NAME IS THE SACRED LEGION!

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR A JUST CAUSE!

FOR SAGE!

EUbiP7dWoAIbw4u.jpg

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

maxresdefault.jpg

nzojb7338ob71.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes