TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Excellent Point WELL Taken!

Personal experience in Jr.High.
Avoided 2 particular teachers 'extra curricular' interests/advances.

Later on, was VERY Grateful!
Natural for me to stay away from teachers and librarians.

No disrespect or hate on them.
Just, some things are best left alone.
You could have your own "being a dik" storyline :LOL:

Reactions: MrD812

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Episode 5 was also transitional and essentially useless. Nothing important happened in it except that the alphas destroyed the Diks mansion. We spent the rest of the season doing repairs. I expect something similar. Episode 9 will be shorter than episode 8, it will prepare the basis for new questions and theories. It will become the basis for Halloween. I fully expect that the entire 10th episode will be devoted entirely to Halloween, which will be funny.
The fifth chapter is certainly one of the emptiest, but important things happen for the plot.

there is the picnic with Maya and Josy in which they establish that MC can still have fun
Burke's involvement in the restaurant is revealed
there is the rift between Quinn and Tommy and consequently between HOTs and DIKs
there is the scene with Cathe who can end the story with Bella

something always happens in the end

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I am so disappointed on you guys, really. I went away for 1 day, due to playing other games and when I come back, there is no more discussions About Maya. There are 32 notifications and none of them are from people quoting me about Maya, or trying to pick a fight with me lol. What am I gonna do now in this forum? :D

Anyway, I have a question... Since we were forced to choose a LI at the end of EP. 8, do you guys think we gonna have shorter gameplays from now on? Because if we were having fun with more than one girl, now we have to drop everyone for our main LI. I have 2 gameplays that I consider my main gameplays. One for Sage and another for Others. Ofc I am not gonna worry if I pick others because I can still have fun with a lot of girls (I suppose), but what if I choose a main LI? Would be too bad if we had to wait 8 months and have shorter gameplay to go thru because we are now tied to one girl... What do you guys think?

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I am so disappointed on you guys, really. I went away for 1 day, due to playing other games and when I come back, there is no more discussions About Maya. There are 32 notifications and none of them are from people quoting me about Maya, or trying to pick a fight with me lol. What am I gonna do now in this forum? :D

Anyway, I have a question... Since we were forced to choose a LI at the end of EP. 8, do you guys think we gonna have shorter gameplays from now on? Because if we were having fun with more than one girl, now we have to drop everyone for our main LI. I have 2 gameplays that I consider my main gameplays. One for Sage and another for Others. Ofc I am not gonna worry if I pick others because I can still have fun with a lot of girls (I suppose), but what if I choose a main LI? Would be too bad if we had to wait 8 months and have shorter gameplay to go thru because we are now tied to one girl... What do you guys think?
Well... Cheating exists, so... :LOL:
But I don't think episodes will get shorter.
When you pick one LI, your main focus will go on her story, for example Jill and her parents and charity event for her sister. Additionally you will get some smaller things with other character if you are friends with them, little help her and there.
I think amount of content will be still the same, but more focused on your pick.

As for Maya knights... Don't worry they will come soon enough :BootyTime:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The fifth chapter is certainly one of the emptiest, but important things happen for the plot.

there is the picnic with Maya and Josy in which they establish that MC can still have fun
Burke's involvement in the restaurant is revealed
there is the rift between Quinn and Tommy and consequently between HOTs and DIKs
there is the scene with Cathe who can end the story with Bella

something always happens in the end
There are minor things as well. As being able to have sexual encounters with most of HOT girls without having to pay for it. You can get Lily for free, Sarah and Melanie, Riona will gonna confide you Hot stuff, and have sex with you on further episodes for free (if you help her out). Also free sex with Camila. There is also 2 affinity choices that can change the whole plot of the game. If you fight that big guy from Alphas, I forgot his name now. And if you punch Tybalt. This can be good or bad in this meeting with his parents in the next meeting.
Lets remember that when you fought Chad, you were the victim, and now you can be seen as the troublemaker.
I honestly think ep 5 was one of the most important chapters in the game.
Also lets not forget - > You tell Derek if you still have feeling for Josy, Maya or none of them. It may be very important, because I still think, have hopes, you can be with one of them in the future, ofc, you all know I would never ever aim for Maya, but I would love to be back with Josy again :D.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in absolute terms, only the roads to the LIs to whom we communicate our choice are closed, but even here there is already an exception: Sage who says he is available if we change our mind

so for now the closed roads are Bella and Jill.

the rest is all a bit to see, in the next chapter I doubt there will be any chance to disprove MC's good intentions yet

more fluid is the situation of those who chose Others... will they be able to occasionally fool around with the LIs? in theory they claim not to be ready to choose...

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Probably there will be in the future more opportunities to change the Li, and opportunities to fuck up the things with your Li and be forced to change her :ROFLMAO:

I don´t think is going to be as easy as "you have chosen you Li, and now the story is about you and her".

View attachment 1568869
Ceterum censeo, Maya and her evil religious father are just two postmodern SJW clichés. DPC has shown mental laziness including such uninteresting and hackneyed characters into his game. :ROFLMAO:
I mean for sure there will be opportunitie to change LI, we are halfway through the game so, having 8 (or more) with only one LI without problems or anything would be boring.
We don't know what Zoey deal is with her comeback, but if she is interested in mc, I bet she can be first "step" to fuck up relationship with your LI.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
but in the end the only relationship that can really become official is the one with Jill.

Maya and Josy want to keep a low profile anyway, and if they are struggling to come out as a couple (although in the last chapter they seem to be trying to be brave) I doubt they will do so as a trouple

Bella's situation is too indefinite, she's already put the ring back on in public, let alone go any further, she'll only clarify her position with Jill.

Sage is basically on stand by, she could but I doubt she'll come out, even if between HOTs and DIks many people already know it
No, it's just becoming a trope in the game. The Sage relationship can become public, everyone knows about it and the secrecy is just wearisome, otherwise what's the point of the big ep8 choice? The Bella and M/J relationship is the only one's I could see remain secret.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
After replaying the Sage path in Ep. 8 again, I can very confidently say, although the content is lackluster since, again, not many interactions with her, it was incredibly wholesome, and her expressions throughout the episode warmed my heart and soul.

I mean,

View attachment 1568745

JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE SHE GIVES YOU

Holy hell I only wish that I'll be able to find my Sage someday IRL :cry:
I wanna find my Sage too...don't care about the physical features...just her qualities are enough.
you already did! but she saw you first and went! hewww, please warscared hide me from that hideous thing!

if you want the top girl you gotta be the top guy in whatever random totally unrelated shit she is really into!

or you can just become rich charismatic and powerful!
yes... without realizing... man is she in for a surprise when ass man breaks that ass!

Note for future Sage historians if you are reading this 100 years from now. Image 3, illustrates how many guys Sage had before she met MC. :p
love her for what she can do, do not wonder how she learned it!

when you rationalize love, you diminish it and by diminishing it you can break it into pieces and by breaking it into pieces you can define it by smaller and smaller parts of everything it once was... until all your love can be resumed to anal on Tuesday´s...
right before it dies because it not longer as enough critical mass to withstand the blows that life will inevitably throw at you!

so if you must love her, love her with all the fire in your heart until you burn out, because doubt is the death of love!

it's time for an orgy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

or for a fruit salad...
whats the difference in Tybalt mind? exactly... healthiest relationship he ever had!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
And i Love her... so Deeply and Dearly!!

However, in ALL seriousness.....

With Sage's Temper.
AND.... at the prep-party, how ANGRY she was at the MC to even 'joke' about 'a mother'.

Now picture You... with Her.. AND Her temper... Sage finds out about Her Mom, Her Brother... how things have happen.

Chew on that for a while and THINK how pleasant things can escalate ;)
I am pretty sure Burke isn't gonna make your life any easier from now on :D, Fucking his wife, punching his son and fucking his daughter lol. Remember, he didn't go any easy on Chad.

Reactions: MrD812

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, it's just becoming a trope in the game. The Sage relationship can become public, everyone knows about it and the secrecy is just wearisome, otherwise what's the point of the big ep8 choice? The Bella and M/J relationship is the only one's I could see remain secret.
you're right, there are no real impediments but i don't see Sage "ready" to introduce Mc as her boyfriend, or the other way around

it's gonna be a little twist when she does.

Reactions: ename144

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Oh Man Oh Man that could go so Sideways!! :LOL:
What's Worse... 'if' Jade was 'Rejected' on the play-though?

Some individuals do NOT take Rejection well AND..... with the Marriage problems On TOP of it ALL? <.<
Well.. That's my save basically..
Banged Jade, recorded it, her husband saw it and rejected her.... I didn't punched Tybalt.
But I think, I'm still a little bit fucked here.. Or should I say.. Maya is fucked... :LOL:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
You need to understand that episode 9 will be transitional and it is unlikely that any questions will be answered. The problem of Maya, Josie and Sage will obviously not be resolved, the conflict will be frozen and the status quo will remain.

The main event of course will be the arrival of Zoya and how she will affect the hero and his relationship with other girls.
I suppose something from Zoey's past will give an answer to a couple of questions or at least give a hint (I would really want that), but I expect Zoey and MС to spend a lot of time remembering the past and this will somehow affect the love interest.

The fact that there is no scene of rejection of J/M and Jill will also create drama. I think Josie and Maya's solo paths will finally take shape in episode 9.

I'm still sure there won't be any Halloween. Half of the episode we will solve the problems with the choices made in episode 8 and the remaining half of the episode to prepare for Halloween.
I hope not. The central part of the story is very important. The setting is done, the characters are in place, now the plot has to fully develop to full strength (full drama in this story). If a movie is weak or drags at this stage the whole film suffers from It. If the movie is strong, it makes you excited for the incoming ending.

If it follows a four seasons structure this season has to be the strongest to prepare for the final chapters.

I'm expecting for this season the rise of the unknown traitor, Vinnie and Burke for the final setup, so nothing extreme will happen at the Burke's house, just something that will make the plot thicker to develop during the entire season. The conflict with Maya will not be resolved in chapter 9 but it will set the basics for its resolution during the season.

DPC writes the story backwards with an emotional objective in mind (that's why the story has inconsistencies while at the same time the scenes are so strong and good) so we'll have a glimpse of what he is planning to do with the global package. For comparison, we're at chapter 5 of AL, the last chapter of the season will have the 'House incident'. Not saying that it will go that dark, I don't think it will, this is a Big Business now so he is going to be extra careful.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Would not be surprised Maya, is not even a Topic when the Shit Show starts.

Even If:
No Sex with Jade... Fully Rejected...... still won't Smooth things over.

Study Females with Rejection Issues...

Mix in the Bad Marriage...

Jades Temper

Sage INTO the MC even if he 'trys' to be friends-only..... she's still into him
Sage gits wind that there was ANYTHING between the MC... AND Her Mom(even if it didn't happen).

Tybalt wasn't punched, the MC's HATED by him and this IS Their Son ... AND Sage's Brother.

Maya could Easily take Back-Seat of that Shit Show... inna Instant
Tybalt is the last person I'm concerned about.
I mean yea Jade said that her kids are everything to her, but if mc mentions that Tybalt was blackmailing Jill... Well.. He's dead, Jade would eat him alive :LOL:

The biggest problem is Jade you right.
I imagine, Maya is sitting in the corner with Josy asking "So when will I get that free money?"
While mc is fighting for his live 1 vs 3 :BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why is this " YAY ! New update " since it's in the OP ??? :oops: :rolleyes: :LOL:
Note for future Sage historians if you are reading this 100 years from now. Image 3, illustrates how many guys Sage had before she met MC. :p
I'd like to see the numbers of Lipet's Seafood Company please ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( Blacklist reference )
or for a fruit salad...
Hard pass on THIS fruit salad... a self made is welcome but a dicked melon ?... :eek::ROFLMAO:
But I don't think episodes will get shorter.
Yeah... the developers messages are not getting through huh ? :unsure: :LUL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Tybalt is the last person I'm concerned about.
I mean yea Jade said that her kids are everything to her, but if mc mentions that Tybalt was blackmailing Jill... Well.. He's dead, Jade would eat him alive :LOL:

The biggest problem is Jade you right.
I imagine, Maya is sitting in the corner with Josy asking "So when will I get that free money?"
While mc is fighting for his live 1 vs 3 :BootyTime:
The best outcome is stay in the relationship with Jade (Others Path), not date sage, have deleted the video, Not punch tybalt, even though he can make up a lot of stories about MC. But MC has a lot to talk about him as well. What I know is, there is no way MC is leaving this meeting without being on the Dean's radar :D.

Be on good terms with Jill is also very important.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The best outcome is stay in the relationship with Jade (Others Path), not date sage, have deleted the video, Not punch tybalt, even though he can make up a lot of stories about MC. But MC has a lot to talk about him as well. What I know is, there is no way MC is leaving this meeting without being on the Dean's radar :D.

Be on good terms with Jill is also very important.
My main problem with sex tape is that it's an important part of the plot. We may not record a sex tape with Jade, but we will lose most of the plot and will never know who could have sent it. It could have been Quinn. Derek himself could. Yes, Jade could have sent it herself.
It is clear that there is a safe run where we avoid trouble, but at the same time we miss some important part of the plot. The same goes for Jade. If we don't fuck her, we won't know how much she hates Burke and that she can't give birth.
On the other hand, beating Tybalt and ruined the presentation do not affect anything, they are created for comic effect. Sage and Jill laugh at him together.

Reactions: TajaRrR

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Maya gets the free tuition. No problem.

Jade-only path....

Maya and Josie have to have a special "meeting" with Sage's father.

And really, after all....

jadesat.JPG

And Sage is like, "Hell, that was easier than I thought...."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes