TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Steve. That fucker is the typical DPC's trap that will bite you in the ass later.

Sadly Jill is chick only, a bad boy Tremolo in Jill's house cracking jokes, drinking and smoking would be hilarious.
Yea, that's why I was nice to him when I came back to go on a date with Josy.
It was just weird that we get a choice on random situation...

He would get drunk enough to hit on Jill's mom in front of everybody.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you are a Jill's path, She won't like it if you ruin his presentation later on, specially with the DIcK picture.
Bullshit, she thought it was funny. I don't have the screenshot on hand, but she definitely enjoyed it.
yeah but my MC kept his mouth shut unlike Derek... i wonder if Josy will have an emotional out burst and acuse the MC of telling Derek everything ? more drama...
MC doesn't have to be involved there at all. Remember, he knows Josy, he's known about her and Maya for quite some time, and even went camping with them. He probably knows more about Josy than MC does.
can anyone kindly give me the link or post compressed update from v 0.8.0 to 0.8.2 only .
No such thing, just apply the standard 8.2 patch. The only thing 'compressed' is image/video quality, so for the update you don't need to worry about it, it's all purely script replacements.

Reactions: tareq

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Bullshit, she thought it was funny. I don't have the screenshot on hand, but she definitely enjoyed it.
Wasn't she a little bit angry?
I can't remember full scene but after Tremolo Schlong appeared on scream, Josy and Sage immediately recognized it and Jill looked worried.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
MC doesn't have to be involved there at all. Remember, he knows Josy, he's known about her and Maya for quite some time, and even went camping with them. He probably knows more about Josy than MC does.
herm she can understand as the MC making fun of her for "coming too early"!

Wasn't she a little bit angry?
I can't remember full scene but after Tremolo Schlong appeared on scream, Josy and Sage immediately recognized it and Jill looked worried.
depends on your path really! if she thinks she as a shot with you she will get angry and then despair crying in a bathroom stall with one of the harlots that is giving it away like its candy on halloween to steal her man from her...

if you have been a total dick so far and she knows that you will only use her and dump her she laughts it off since she knows you´re just a fuckboy a sex toy a boy toy for when she finally snatches the right dude she can look for her sexual satisfaction in you but not before she gives away her virginity to someone worthy!

i mean she as been keeping that shit for 21 years to just give it away in a drunk orgy... drunk orgy´s can wait for after the marriage!

Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
:LOL:

Threesome with the mom on Jill's Grand piano. Can't beat Dik route.
I mean... Obviously will never happen, but!
As a drunk dream sequence.. Maybe? :ROFLMAO:
And by the looks of Jill's mom, her appearance, she is strict, a little bit cold in general woman with class. She would dominate the shit out of mc :LOL:

Reactions: kyrlian

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
dude that house does not need a 2nd one, that`s what Jill´s father is for!
Yeah, too many girls in DPC's games have problems with their fathers, daddy issues, and some are killer psychos.

Best job in BaDIK's world must be psychologist with so many patients. Tremolo can take care of only one.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
As someone who's Sage path, having an affair with Jade but didn't share the video and avoided Tybalt's provocations (despite really, really wanting to kick the shit out of him), I'm somewhat optimistic about the meeting with her family. The Jade aspect will be awkward of course, but I think since Burke doesn't know about the affair, it wont be as immediately catastrophic.

One thing that bothered me, that might become a determining factor is MC doing the 'death by text' to Jade (too much of a bitch move) and I figure one of two things might happen with Jade because of it depending on if we get any chance to speak with her in private during the meeting:

1.) Jade gets spiteful resulting in blackmailing us or outs us. I'm leaning towards blackmail, due to her constantly claiming to not ruin her marriage. She repeats her 'Staying together with her unfaithful husband, for her family' argument fairly often and even doing so when you 'reject' her.
2.) By not starting problems with Tybalt or the video getting out, she accepts MC's relationship with Sage, maybe occasionally tempts us on the side and is willing to help out with the whole Maya/Josy drama. Seeing as Sage isn't her biological daughter, she might still try to make a move on him.

Another thing I do see being a problem during the conversation is if Tybalt is there and him trying to ruin everything by going on some sort of rant about the MC ruining everything for him and turning Jill against him, yadda yadda yadda; forcing the conversation to come to a halt. But I could also see the rest of his family dismissing him out right, particularly Sage, as I'm convinced that Sage is behind the troll accounts that harass Tybalt's Rooster post.

Going back replaying some of the other episodes, it becomes apparent that Sage really doesn't give two shits about him, though it does make the sex scene at the Preps party weird, as you basically have sex with Sage on her brother's bed. The two never interact with each other, at least that I noticed, so I don't see them being exactly on good terms, which will make any future family dinners interesting.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
No such thing, just apply the standard 8.2 patch. The only thing 'compressed' is image/video quality, so for the update you don't need to worry about it, it's all purely script replacements.
But later on, she blames MC for doing all those things and she is having to protect him. And my MC tells her he never asked for her protection etc. I don't like when people think I owe them anything, specially in things I didn't even ask, so to not get that part of conversation from her, when she specifically talk about me ruinning his presentation because she recognizes my Dick, I rather not put the picture in there or ruin it :D.

You don't need screenshots, we all played the game.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
As someone who's Sage path, having an affair with Jade but didn't share the video and avoided Tybalt's provocations (despite really, really wanting to kick the shit out of him), I'm somewhat optimistic about the meeting with her family. The Jade aspect will be awkward of course, but I think since Burke doesn't know about the affair, it wont be as immediately catastrophic.

One thing that bothered me, that might become a determining factor is MC doing the 'death by text' to Jade (too much of a bitch move) and I figure one of two things might happen with Jade because of it depending on if we get any chance to speak with her in private during the meeting:

1.) Jade gets spiteful resulting in blackmailing us or outs us. I'm leaning towards blackmail, due to her constantly claiming to not ruin her marriage. She repeats her 'Staying together with her unfaithful husband, for her family' argument fairly often and even doing so when you 'reject' her.
2.) By not starting problems with Tybalt or the video getting out, she accepts MC's relationship with Sage, maybe occasionally tempts us on the side and is willing to help out with the whole Maya/Josy drama. Seeing as Sage isn't her biological daughter, she might still try to make a move on him.

Another thing I do see being a problem during the conversation is if Tybalt is there and him trying to ruin everything by going on some sort of rant about the MC ruining everything for him and turning Jill against him, yadda yadda yadda; forcing the conversation to come to a halt. But I could also see the rest of his family dismissing him out right, particularly Sage, as I'm convinced that Sage is behind the troll accounts that harass Tybalt's Rooster post.

Going back replaying some of the other episodes, it becomes apparent that Sage really doesn't give two shits about him, though it does make the sex scene at the Preps party weird, as you basically have sex with Sage on her brother's bed. The two never interact with each other, at least that I noticed, so I don't see them being exactly on good terms, which will make any future family dinners interesting.
I am in a situation close to yours, but I didn't like how MC ended things with Jade. That is not how I'd do it. Specially because I am in Neutral Path, means I am not an asshole. if I was on dik affinity, I would understand MC being an asshole.
I mean, DPC forced us to be a DIK when I worked hard for 8 episodes to not become one.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
I am in a situation close to yours, but I didn't like how MC ended things with Jade. That is not how I'd do it. Specially because I am in Neutral Path, means I am not an asshole. if I was on dik affinity, I would understand MC being an asshole.
Yea I'm on the Neutral Path (according to the end of Ep8) but more leaning towards DIK decisions and even I dont think that's how it should have gone.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
DPC takes its time to give answers, some of the questions are so old that we will fall over ourselves when he answers.

Chapter 9 is very unlikely to close any subplots, many will have new elements, new nuances, and new ones will be added.

halloween was announced in the seventh, in the eighth the organisation of it started, in the next it will be drawn up... and if all goes well we will see it in a year and a half... :confused:
always look on the bright side guys. by the time it is finished, not only you would have forgotten a lot of what happened at the start, but you will be a different person and will get new experience by replaying it.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I am so disappointed on you guys, really. I went away for 1 day, due to playing other games and when I come back, there is no more discussions About Maya. There are 32 notifications and none of them are from people quoting me about Maya, or trying to pick a fight with me lol. What am I gonna do now in this forum? :D

Anyway, I have a question... Since we were forced to choose a LI at the end of EP. 8, do you guys think we gonna have shorter gameplays from now on? Because if we were having fun with more than one girl, now we have to drop everyone for our main LI. I have 2 gameplays that I consider my main gameplays. One for Sage and another for Others. Ofc I am not gonna worry if I pick others because I can still have fun with a lot of girls (I suppose), but what if I choose a main LI? Would be too bad if we had to wait 8 months and have shorter gameplay to go thru because we are now tied to one girl... What do you guys think?
We will not be tied with only one girl... I still think the "forced choices" is just DPC way to fuck with us a bit... I didn't finished all paths, but I still think only some paths will be closed, exactly as in the previous episodes. For example, when we have to choose, depends about our options we may "close" our paths with Sage and M&J. But... Sage said she will wait... Not too long, but she will wait... And M&J... Something tells me after the Burke's dinner, our MC will not break up their relationship. Is too early to do that... We're in the middle of the story and already be tied to one girl? Hmmm....
Tybalt is the last person I'm concerned about.
I mean yea Jade said that her kids are everything to her, but if mc mentions that Tybalt was blackmailing Jill... Well.. He's dead, Jade would eat him alive :LOL:

The biggest problem is Jade you right.
I imagine, Maya is sitting in the corner with Josy asking "So when will I get that free money?"
While mc is fighting for his live 1 vs 3 :BootyTime:
You should be concerned. Even if Tybalt blackmailed Jill... Our MC destroyed (or not, but still...) his party. And also, Burkes opportunity to have some business deals.
Yeah, you sum up everything. In none of these situations MC is in danger to ask for help. He would be in danger if the Dean was targetting him though. Jill takes 1 week to tell her best friend, and never tells MC about the blackmail, he only finds out when Bella tells him and when she does, she already planned to sabotage the dates. So the blackmail situation was already being taken care of when he found out, He just joins to help and sabotage the dates. About Maya, again, as you said, he offers his $ 5k to everyone, even to Quinn, but he never offers to Maya :D. I think he just doesn't care about her :D

PS. Just to make clear, we are just discussing hypothetical situations. It was not written byDPC, we are just wondering what could happen in future updates :D
Wrong. If you're on Jill path and go with her for birthday picnic, she tells you about the blackmail. And I'm not sure, but if my memory doesn't trick me, mc said something about helping maya with his money, but will be enough for only one semester or year, something like that.
DIK's and HOT's: the Halloween party is coming up and this will bring the HOT's and DIK's closer together again. I would love to see the HOT's and DIK's get together. As we know, Quinn wants the Alphas to do other things on Halloween. I wish Quinn would come up with something the Alphas could do to make the brotherhood fall apart. The resulting possibility would be great because then the building would be empty. The couples and the not so party people would move into the DIK mansion. The HOT'S would then have space again and the DIK's who like to party would get the empty building.

But we will see what will happen. This text contains hardly any facts, so it is more wishful thinking than theory.:D
Diks moving in empty alpha house which is smaller and uglier than theirs? Maybe couples will may go there

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
We will not be tied with only one girl... I still think the "forced choices" is just DPC way to fuck with us a bit... I didn't finished all paths, but I still think only some paths will be closed, exactly as in the previous episodes. For example, when we have to choose, depends about our options we may "close" our paths with Sage and M&J. But... Sage said she will wait... Not too long, but she will wait... And M&J... Something tells me after the Burke's dinner, our MC will not break up their relationship. Is too early to do that... We're in the middle of the story and already be tied to one girl? Hmmm....

You should be concerned. Even if Tybalt blackmailed Jill... Our MC destroyed (or not, but still...) his party. And also, Burkes opportunity to have some business deals.

Wrong. If you're on Jill path and go with her for birthday picnic, she tells you about the blackmail. And I'm not sure, but if my memory doesn't trick me, mc said something about helping maya with his money, but will be enough for only one semester or year, something like that.

Diks moving in empty alpha house which is smaller and uglier than theirs? Maybe couples will may go there
I am not on Jill's path, I have no interest over her other than friendship. I would never abandon a sick friend who asked for help to go on a date with a girl. I am not a f... DIK (as ironic is it may sound :D)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
always look on the bright side guys. by the time it is finished, not only you would have forgotten a lot of what happened at the start, but you will be a different person and will get new experience by replaying it.
Imagine how different you will be in the mid 2030's when he finally finishes this game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes