Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Sweet summer child, my theory is that Jill gave those panties to Chad so she didn't notice Chad stealing them...
And when MC spies on Chad, the jock asks the person on the other end what she's wearing, let's assume it was Jill dressed like in the render where she reads a book.... does this theory make sense now ?
I see where you're getting at but I just don't get why Jill would ever give Chad her panties. She dislikes those types of guys with that kind of attitude. (she wasn't impressed with MC's manners when on DIK path)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I see where you're getting at but I just don't get why Jill would ever give Chad her panties. She dislikes those types of guys with that kind of attitude. (she wasn't impressed with MC's manners when on DIK path)
Those types of guys for her are the types that should be getting her bags and opening doors for her :p

Does he act like a jerk and "pick on" anyone?Everything he says there is perfectly reasonable
He does after all apparently have brain cancer :rolleyes: think I do with some of the stuff that gets said on here :LOL:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I like like all of them but I like ..Isabella a little more than the others. The plastered drunk stuff with her was incredible hehehe. That's what I want. Some big beautiful thing to boss me around call me boy then let me break away the sour tough shell she puts on every time she gets around some man..Makes for a funny and touching romance in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes